CHAHAT (MG FF) Thread 1

crazydevil87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi everyone!!! I've been on this forum since a year now and have been reading ffs on our dear maaneet. I'm entirely new to this writing thing so pls excuse me for mistakes and let me know what do you think about my story.

(created by Piya)

Thank u sooo much Pihu for d lovely banner
luv u sweety

CHARACTER SKETCH:

MAAN SINGH KHURANA

Hot and handsome, full of attitude and very short tempered but loves his family and friends to the core and can to any extent for their happiness. He has extreme hatred towards Geet cause he thinks her to be reason of his Rano mom's death.

GEET HANDA

Very charming and beautiful, sweet and has a very strong faith in her Babaji. Her mother(Rano) died just after giving her birth while her dad being heart patient couldn't take the shock of his wife's death and died. Though she has gone through worst since her childhood she tries to be happy and content with whatever Babaji has given her.

SAMEERA HANDA

Geet's cousin and Maan's best friend. She doesn't like Geet and has fuelled Maan's hatred towards Geet by filling his ears against her.

Other characters will be introduced as the story progresses.

INDEX

Edited by crazydevil87 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sehrish79 thumbnail
Loved the characters
Interesting concept
Plz do cont soon and pm me
Thnx
suba2011 thumbnail
Nice.look interesting.update next part.add me
Sounds interesting
plz add me to ur pm list n continue soon
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omg you HAVEEE to add me to your pm list!
i am beyond in love with the concept!
hehehehe i'm hoping for Maaneet to be a couple in this ff xD
pleasee cont soon!
crazydevil87 thumbnail

(created by Piya)

PART1

Geet was hurrying down the stairs when her leg tripped and she fell off. Her knees and elbow were hurt and she was wincing with pain when she looked up to see her idol standing there smirking. She realised that he was standing there only when she fell.
GEET: Why didn't you save me?
MAAN: Why would I when I love to see you in pain? You are the reason I lost my Rano mom. I hate you and it gives me great satisfaction seeing you in pain, SAMJHI???
Geet being hurt badly with his words forgot all about her physical pain and ran away crying.
GEET(thinking): Why Babaji why he hates me so much? What have I done? He always blames me for my mom's death never thinks what i go through when he says that. Pls babaji soften his heart towards me. I can't bare his hatred babaji. Pls bas uski nafrat ko pighla do babaji!!!!
Geet was crying bitterly sitting in her room when she heard some noise. She went out and saw Sameera throwing up.
GEET: What happened di?
SAMEERA(annoyed): Nothing na!! You go.
Maan came there and got tensed. Geet left knowing Maan will take care of everything and she didn't want to annoy her di further by her presence.
MAAN: What happened? Why you throwing up like this? Lets go to doctor.
SAMEERA: No, I know the cause. I need to talk to you.
MAAN(confused): Uh ok!! Lets sit there.
SAMEERA: I'm pregnant!! Its Brij's but due to this Geet his parents are not agreeing for our marriage as shes considered a bad omen by many people here.
MAAN: But you need to marry yaar and that too ASAP. Any solution??
SAMEERA: Ya, brij's parents talked to their panditji and he said if that Geet is married off then she won't be any bane for them but for the same reasons nobody here wants to marry her and i don't have much time to wait for her marriage. So, I thought...can you marry her???
MAAN: WHAT???? Have u gone nuts?? I can't even tolerate her for a second. You know that, right???
SAMEERA: Pls yaar for me then you can give divorce but make sure she stays in delhi so that nobody here gets to know about her divorce. Pls its about my life and its only you who can help.
MAAN: Ok, I'll talk to mom dad and fix everything.
Maan talked to his parents. They were really happy with his decision while Dadima and Annie were on cloud nine as they adored Geet.
After Maan and Geet's marriage was fixed Sameera's parents talked to brij's and all four of their marriage was fixed on the same day.
Maan somehow convinced his parents that he wants a very simple wedding right now as Geet is not used to being a Khurana and has lead a very simple life in Hoshiyarpur. So first he wants her to adjustwith their ways of living and then they will give a reception for their family and friends.
Geet was totally clueless about everything when Annie came running to her and hugged her tightly.
ANNIE: Oh Geet...I'm so so sooo happy!!!
GEET(Confused): Whats the good news Annie?
ANNIE(Confused): Are you kidding me what else do you want obviously THE NEWS OF BHAI AND YOUR MARRIGE...
GEET(shocked): WHAT????? Have you guys talked to Maan its impossible.
ANNIE: Stupid!!! Bhai only talked to mom dad and fixed everything, Didn't you know? Its tomorrow only.
Geet was too shocked to react.
GEET(thinking): No thats not possible. He hates me so much that it gives him satisfaction when i'm in pain. He can't tolerate me for a second. How can he wish to marry me? NO WAY!!!! There has to be a catch.
Before Geet could think further...
ANNIE: Geet...Geet...are you listening?
GEET: Ha...Haan?
ANNIE(tensed and confused): Thaiji didn't ask you? She told mom that you are happy.
GEET(Trying to smile): May be they wanted to surprise me. They know i don't have any reason to say no to Maan.
ANNIE: But...
Annie couldn't complete when Dadima, Gauri(Maan's mother) and Pratham(Maan's father) entered with bright smiles on their faces reflecting their happiness.
Geet greeted them and touched their feet and they very lovingly gave her ashirwaad.
Seeing their happiness Geet decided to accept it as Babaji's decision and decided to think over the reason for it when she'll get time.
Annie tried to talk to her but she convinced her that shes very happy with the news. But actually she was very tensed as she knew Maan loathes her.
Maan felt disgusted with the thought of marrying Geet but consoled himself that hes doing this for securing Sameera's future on the other hand he felt guilty for cheating his family as he can see they were elated.

AT NIGHT
Geet was lieing on her bed trying to make out the reason for Maan's sudden decision. Suddenly it hit her brain that Sameera's marriage has also been fixed with Brij on the same day. Hence she finally cracked the riddle of the shocker of her life and a teary smile adorned her lip's as she realised he is sacrificing his happiness and taking the torture of tolerating her for his lifetime for the happiness of his friend. She respected and idolised him since her childhood for the love and care he showered on his loved ones and the way he went to any extent to make them happy. She always tried to be like him but today she realised she can never match up to his level. Her respect for him increased hundred folds high. But the thought of him sacrificing his whole life because of her was bleeding her heart. She hated herself for being the reason of her di's problems. Her heart was crying out for being the reason of ruining the future of the most important person in her life MAAN. She drifted off to sleep crying and cursing herself.   

Here is part 1 guys pls do let me know what do you think. Should i continue???

NEXT - PART 2
Edited by crazydevil87 - 12 years ago
crazydevil87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lil.mizz.smexii

omg you HAVEEE to add me to your pm list!
i am beyond in love with the concept!
hehehehe i'm hoping for Maaneet to be a couple in this ff xD
pleasee cont soon!

its a defo dear Maaneet aur couple na ho aisa to impossible hai...thanks for liking my story...
sehrish79 thumbnail
Wow I loved it nice part but I have one confusion
If rano is geet's mom tau maan kyun geet ko nafrat kyun karta hai geet ki kya galti hai aur maan ki mom tau gauri haina phir yeh Sab, plz clear my confusion
Btw beautiful update cont soon pm me
Thnx xxx
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..amazing update.
love it
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazydevil87

its a defo dear Maaneet aur couple na ho aisa to impossible hai...thanks for liking my story...

hehehehehe i just read part one and OMG IN LOVE WITH YOUR FF!
cont soon PLEASEEE!
and thank you so much for the pm!