FOUND MY LOVE - OS last part pg 9

take_a_hint thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Maan was not wondered that he is accompaning daadi to meet some girl whom daadi wants him to marry . 
After all she was his daadi and knows very well how to convince him . But Maan was ready with all his plans . 
Yes his plans to tell the girl to reject him instead of he rejecting her . It was not easy for him to convince but  MSK never fails.
 When he reflect on the thought of being rejected by someone hurts his ego so he decided not to think about it. 
They entered the Restaurant where the girl's family was waiting for them . They had planned  lunch together but the major mission was marriege talks.
Maan took his seat . He saw a girl in a blue suit near him obviously she was "the girl" whom he has come to meet.She was looking beautiful but it doesn't mean that maan
 was impresed.

" the lawn of this place is beautiful . may be u both should take a walk...", daadi said

Maan expected this actually he was waiting for this so that he could talk to the girl about his 'mission rejection'.They both went to 
the lawn . 
Maan was not at all hesitant to talk.He deided to take initiative."i want to tell u something important" but these were her words not his. He was now more curious than 
shocked." you can .
" he tried to be sincere to listen. " i...might sound weired but...can u plz say no to this maeeiage" she said the last part fastly.He wanted the same but felt
 a bit disappointed and hurt when she said that. "

" are u serious?"
"ya...why?" she was a bit confused with his qus
" oh...god...this is what exactly i wanted to tell" he said with a relief.

She was more than happy.They both decided to join the others.They didn't realize the elders were having some strange plans for them. Daadi informed maan that he 
has to spend some time with that girl before giving his answer . 
Though maan didn't like the idea it was impossible for him to fight with daadi . So he finally gave in. They were to spend the rest of the day together.

" i m sorry...i didn't expect this from my daadi " he said while driving ...
" oh ... its ok i can understand ...but our decisions already made so lets consider it to be a day out free from work and tension" she said comfortably 
" may i ask u some thing?"  
" sure " she said...
" whats ur name?"
She laughed " u don't even know my name? " she said with disbelief...
" woh...daadi told me but i ... "
" forgot " she completed his sentence...
" i m sorry " he was guilty...
" its ok ... i m GEET " 
" geet " he repeated...
" so where do u like to go geet..."
" ur choice " 
" are u sure ? "
" oops... i shouldn't have said that " she said biting her tongue
" why? "
" i ve heard u r such a workaholic what if u take me to ur office"
" don't worry i ll not... i can promise u that " he said with a smile...
" shopping mall ? " she asked with enthu
" cool "

They went to the mall ... and entered the lift ... geet was a bit nervous ... she caught his arms while she felt 
the jerk...he saw her ...her eyes were closed and was uncomfortable...

" r u ok " he askede placing his hands on hers...she just nodded...

He gave a mocking smile seeing her once they were out ... she was annoyed

" its not that funny "

He now burst into laughter ...  she  walked away angrily...he ran behind controlling his laugh...

" sorry yaar ."
" not convinced " she said still maintaining her pace
" come on ... i m sorry ..." he said genuinely
" u have to do a sorry deed " she stopped to face him
" what deed "
" u have to do something i demand so that i ll be convinced that u r really sorry " she explained
" why should i do somehing like this for such a small thing "
" u r soo rude Mr.Khuranna " she said walking
" arre...listen ...ok ok  i ll do"
she turned with a smile " movie " she said excitedly...
" NO WAYS " he said wit determination
" no again " she said with a inward smile " i ve heard that MSK never says 'no' "

That was the way to trigger him he immediately said yes ...They reached the cinema hall ... it was a typical yash raj 
type bolly movie... geet was so lost in the movie while maan was busy doing business in mobile...Geet poked his shoulder...
" ummm? " he asked still busy in phone...
" maan its interval ...lets go get something to eat "

maan was busy with his mobile geet was tired of asking him what he wants and went to get her fav cold coffee...She came back
 and maan was still busy not noticing some girls drooling over him...

" are u not noticing really or just trying to get more attention by ignoring " she asked him sarcastically...
" what now ? " he asked a bit irritated but she didn't mind...
" maan maintain a cute look those girls are checking u out" she said pointing to those girls with eyes

maan gave them indifferent look then turned to geet " lets go "...geet looked him in surprise ...they came back to their seats ...
" what r u ? ... i mean ... ur not interested in gals " she asked curiously...
" i don't care " he said proudly...
After a bit silence...
" oh ! shit how i didn't think about this " she said hitting her head with her hand
" what ?" he asked confused 
" now i got why u don't want this marriage ... coz u don't like gals means ...u like"
" Shut up " he shouted not letting her to complete ..." u r crazy ...how can u even think about me like that ...u r ...u r just insane...
...just look at me " He said pointing  himself " ain't i handsome and how can u ... even think that i m ... i m like that "he sounde really annoyed...

" OMG !!!  i m really sorry... i was just kidding " but he was not convinced...he maintained stern look ..." sorry ...sorry ...sorry 
...sorry ...sorry ..." she said truley holding her ears...Though he was convinced he maintained his anger...
" ok ... tell me what u want me to do? " she asked " sorry deed " he said spontaneously ...
" cool ...tell me" she said
" long drive " it was like a qus than a statement...
" sure after the movie" she said turning to  the screen...

They both went to long drive as she promised and he demanded...it was very peaceful...by now they were 
comfortable with eachother...
" maan may i ask u a serious qus ?" she asked curiously
" ummm..."
" why u didn't want  this marriage?"
" i don't believe in that"
" how can u not believe  something when u don't know about it...u should give it a try"She sounded sincere...
he just gave a smile and asked " why u didn't want this marriage?"
" i belive in love marriage" she said with twinkle in eyes
" so...u love someone ? " there was a strange disappointment in his voice...
" no...but i ll find my Mr.Perfect soon "
" what ? " he asked amused by her answer..." u r really crazy...do u believe that there is someone out there for u who will come in search of u " 
he said with a laugh
She hates when anyone teases her dreams " if u don't believe its ok but don't judge my belief " she said seriously...
maan knew she was hurt " ok ... ok ...sorry "...she was not convinced " terribly sorry ... i m ready for sorry deed"
" u don't have to ... our day is almost over " she said back to her normal tone...
Both didn't like the idea that their day was over...the rest of the drive was in silence untill they reached geet's house...both stood infront of
 the car...silence were all around them ... they were lacking words ... geet hugged him and gave a qucik pek on his cheek then 
ran saying "thanks for lovely day"
maan stood there mesmerised then went with smile ...

NEXT DAY 

Geet's parents were worried and tensed when geet came out of her room after really long sleep till 1 in the after noon thanks to her 
day out with maan...
" what happened dad ?"she asked in sleepy tone
" woh ... i ..." her father stammered.
" dad do u want to tell me or i ll go to eat " she said heading towards dining
" Khurannas have refused the proposal " he said worried
Geet expected this but there was strange fear and hurt in her heart...she convinced her parents that she was ok with that ...her life was back to 
normal self 

A WEEK LATER

Geet was returning from her collage when she found maan at the enterance ... she excitedly ran to him ...
" hey maan...what a surprise ...how come u here? " her happiness was visible in her eyes
" i had a meeting near by so thought that i ll catch up with u " he said with mild voice " are u free now...coffee? "he askesd
" sure ..." she said not affected by his composed behavior

They went to a cafe ... maan asked her to go first and he ll join after parking ...geet entered the cafe and found it
decorated with full of red ballons and roses...she was speechless...maan stood behind her...he made her sit in a chair...
and knelt before her and took her hands in his...
" geet i know i m not as romantic as u expect but ...i ...i promise that i try my best to keep you happy ..." he looked into her eyes 
and said those words which geet was waiting for her entire life..." i love you...will u be mine forever ? "
Geet couldn't believe her own ears ..." u ...maan...i ..." he cut her words " plzzz sweet heart plzzz tell me that u also
 have the same feeling" ...
Tears formed  her eyes she immediately hugged him " i love u maan...i love u sooo much"
They remained in the position for few mins and then broke the hug...
Geet asked him curiously " maan why did u say no to the proposal then? "...
" coz i wanted it to be in your way like love and all that... anyways love marriage is not a bad idea" he said again pulling her into a  hug...

*******************************************************

HOPE U LIKE IT PLZZZ COMMENT

last part pg 9

Edited by NANDY_BRU - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow !!! 
i wish i too have the same 😍
Atiffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful!!!
Luv
TC
Atiffa
97531 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome dr, loved it
nd thanx for pm.
m-g19 thumbnail

that was realy cute. 

i lvd it.

thnx 4 da pm.

cherieLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hey dear
such a wonderful os
plzz comtinue soon
lovelllyyy
loved it
thanks for pm
dash_aryan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OH ! its beautiful...wish Its true...Pls continue...Luved it...
Chandlerbing1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
that was a really sweet os 
onnoda writing nalla irukku
keep up the gud work
shalinisaran89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome ...
i also beleive in  geet dream...
mysteriousmilli thumbnail