Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys...new ff in the house! *oops*...forum...lol...any way...here is the prologue...its short...i know...but...enjoy it nonetheless! ðŸ˜›

Prologue

He was Maan Singh Khurana…the Maan Singh Khurana.

He had everything and anything anyone could imagine. He was the epitome of success and happiness - perhaps that is the reason that everyone envied him. The men wanted to BE Maan Singh Khurana and the women wanted to BE WITH Maan Singh Khurana. In the eyes of the world Maan Singh Khurana was at the top, he had made it. He had reached a level that few reached, and countless had failed at reaching, in their lives. He had managed to achieve the prefect life.

They say that the eyes cannot deceive anyone, your eyes cannot lie. Whoever had said that had been dead wrong. The All-Mighty Maan Singh Khurana didn't have everything, he had NOTHING. His life was not full as the world had thought, his life was the opposite…his life was empty. His life had been washed away with tears and blood, not colored by happiness and joy.

On his 6th wedding anniversary here he was, sitting in a darkened room…dark just like his life…with a full bottle of Vodka, drowning in self pity. If anyone had told him that this is how he would be celebrating the happiest day of his life, he would have looked them straight in the eye and said, "No Way!"

It hadn't always been like this for Maan. There was a point in his life that Maan Singh Khurana truly had it all. He actually had what the masses claimed he had; he was exactly as the world saw him. He was a highly successful business man who was worth hundreds of millions of dollars. He was happy, or so he thought with his success. He had finally become what people said the son of Amar Singh Khurana, a drunk could never become. He had money, respect, fame and a great family.

He was only missing one thing; he was missing the company of someone by his side. He was missing the one person that was supposed to stay with him through thick and thin. He was missing his life…only he didn't know it 7 years ago.

Seven years ago, on this very night, his life had changed. It had changed in an instant, in a way he had never expected it to. It was the sole luckiest day of his life…it was the day that God had smiled down at him. It was the day that Maan Singh Khurana had discovered what true happiness was, what love was and what life was. He remembered that day like it was yesterday…not 7 years ago. It was the day he had discovered that even the "Steal Hearted Business Tycoon" Maan Singh Khurana wasn't so steal hearted after all. His life, his future, his dream changed…and it had all changed because of one person.

One person who had made time stand still, one person that had taken his breath away, one person that had stolen his heart…one person, that was no longer part of his life.

so...whatcha think about this one ðŸ˜³
JAZ
Edited by jnawaz - 12 years ago
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice prologue
i'm hoping this is a happy ending
but i'll read it even if it's not!
thanks for the pm!
jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: lil.mizz.smexii

Nice prologue
i'm hoping this is a happy ending
but i'll read it even if it's not!
thanks for the pm!

this is going to be something different...sort of...as for ending...its just the beginning...ending is a ways down the road!😉
JAZ 

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..amazing pro.
love it.
cant wait to read more,
continue soon plz.
thx
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Wow...
Another ff...congrats...
Interesting prologue...
But an emotional one...
I hope this one has only maaneet.
luvabbybaby1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I am warily saying whoopie . . . Cause me and you have this history where its love and hate dudette . . . Right now I am loving it by the end . . . Hmmm . . . Not sure . . . Happy endings in your definition are quite different in mine ðŸ˜†

Alright I am in but I have the secret white flag behind my back in case you pull a Adi or Sameera on me branding that happy ending . . . 

Or in some other cases a r scene . .. Little Manipulative sisters . . . Drunkard Husbands and dead lovers--etc, etc. 

So let's see . . . SIGH oh Jaz did I mention you kill me  . .  You put a smiley after you killed Geet off (yes I scrolled down to the end of Remeberance to see if I could digest it--NO I could not.)

GOSH . . . So we begin this turbulent journey again (Liz scurries away, flinching as she senses Jaz's emo powers awakening)

I officially label this trial period.

Love you, hate your stories cause they make me cry, 

Liz

P. S No offence attended for the viewership of Jaz ðŸ˜³
Edited by luvabbybaby1 - 12 years ago
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
ugh what is with u woman every prologue i read its 7 years of separation through one person's death... *going into shell protection mode from sad endings well here beginnings* 

PS: shall emerge randomly ðŸ˜†
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting prologue..One person is Geet..Waiting what happen seven years before..Now who he married...
ninand thumbnail
hmm..**raises eyes from solemn contemplation**.. I think I'll reserve my judgement on how glad I am about this new ff, till I test the waters .

You are , I think, the only writer here I am absolutely wary of.😳.. No kidding.

I have made the blunder of unassumingly going ahead and reading you ff's, oS's and whatnots countless times and then spent hours wailing and days moping around.

Thank god , that I chose to read 'Humesha Saath' and not that other one 'You and I collide' i think.. cuz from some random comments in HS I gathered that that plot line was definitely, most definitely not for me. It would have torn me apart and you would have had to deal with my sinister stare everytime you looked out of your window.

So really, go thank god.

and since I once again , thought I'll be able to take it( .. optimism is seriously overrated) and went ahead and read 'Remembrance', the first part and then the second too(just now), I feel like taking a dive out of my balcony.

SO , in short, not trusting you one bit, and will do what seems to be a quite workable ploy- reading other peoples comments and then deciding on this.

No hard feelings Jaz😃.. but if you re that good at wrenching our guts out, you've to pay some too.
Edited by ninand - 12 years ago