fait accompli-maaneet ff

sakshi0 thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

-Fait accompli-

MAAN SINGH KHURANA-An extremely rich, powerful and handsome businessman, md of khurana construction. He has forgot defeat. He bothers for none. He only wants money and gets whatever he wants.

GEET HANDA-a beautiful girl who has lost everything. She is happy and contented with whatever she has and does not long for anything more.

Fait accompli literary means something that has already been decided and is unalterable now.

Faith has all its set. We just have to wait for it.

One wished for more and more the other did not want anything else in life. Still they fell in love out of all the circumstances, as fate is fait accompli'''

Part 1

'Adi, where are you and why did you take a leave without informing?' said maan 'don't you have this much responsibility to inform'
'Sorry sir I am down with fever. My friend is taking care of me. I am terribly ill. So I forgot to inform you.'
'Well but I terribly need you for completing the project.'-maan
'Don't worry I'll take care of that. Just come over to my place.'
Maan cut the call. Yes Adi was the only one maan talked to in this manner. He was the only one maan could talk to but it was only out of office matter. In office Adi was equally terrified of him.
Maan had kept all his feelings stored in the core of his heart. The girl he was so madly in love with had disappeared suddenly one day. He did not try to find her as he thought it was sheer madness but still love is love. Yes he loved her for the past six years but the love stayed unreciprocated all the time. He did not bother to waste time on an insane feeling like this but he did waste his precious sleeps for several months and weeks from the day she had suddenly disappeared.

Maan put his casuals on, a black shirt with black jeans. He went with a Mercedes to adi's house.adi stayed in a flat with his best friend.maan was driving when he suddenly crossed the football ground. He came their daily, with the stupidest reason he thought could have ever existed. But he came there, every night spoiling his sleep, at midnight. He stopped his car to look at the ground. He knew every corner of this place. He had been here daily for the past five years, with a false hope. Then suddenly he remembered his friend's laugh ringing in his ears "why are you going on staring at the ground?" And he started his car again and drove on.

Maan came at adi's door. He looked at the house. He had never ever been here before. He knocked the door but no answer came. he waited for a while and then again pressed the calling bell but no one answered. he was getting irritated now. then suddenly pressed the calling bell very hard with frustation.he heard a girls voice, it sounded familiar. but'''..when the girl opened the door he was shocked and amazed to the core. she was in her Capri pink one with a funky shirt. she started shouting at him 'haven't you got any manners? don't you know how to knock like a proper man with senses does. or rather I have to teach you now? saying the last words she breathed after her short non stop lecture.
Then suddenly Adi called 'geet,he has come because I called him. now please let him in 'geet heard his words looked at him suspiciously and then hesitatingly let him in.

😆Hope you all liked the first part.
Plz comment. it will be really nice to know them. please press the like button if you liked it. 😃😃

Edited by sakshi0 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow.amazing update
love it
do continue soon.
thx
ambeern thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow.amazing update
love it
do continue soon.
do add me in ur pm list
sakshi0 thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail

Part2

Maan was shocked.he was behaving as if this is the first time he has seen a girl.he tried his best not to stare at her but 'maan singh khurana can never fail'he consoled himself saying this.now geet was getting irritated.geet thought'first of all he has come at this time of night when people have their dinner and now he is behaving in this stupid,idiotic manner'.she waited for him to enter but it seemed as if maan singh khurana has been pasted with gum to that place.geet was now getting disturbed and then finally she shouted'hello?what are you thinking of?come inside fast or I will close the door!'
Maan wanted to go back.but he needed adi for the project and with heavy steps came inside the house.geet showed him the way to adi bedroom.maan quietly followed her.he was too dumb to take all of it so suddenly.he saw geet whispering something into adi's ears.geet whispered'what type of stupid people you mingle with!'adi gave a murderous look to geet but she did not seem to get affected with the look whatsoever.saying that geet walked out of the room.maan came beside adi's bed.adi was lying down.he indicated him to sit by the bed.then maan put his hand on adi's forehead and said with a shivering voice'you will soon be allright.'maan reassured adi and then started his conversatation about the project.maan said'so what will happen now?I cannot trust any one in the office but you.'saying this he sighed.adi started to think hard.but maan's thought crawled away to the the past,the very present and...and he thought'it would be so nice if I could see the future.'he was lost in his own thoughts;adi tried to gain his attention by tapping his hand what are staring at?its just because of my fever that my room is a bit dirty.' Saying this adi gave of his weird laughter which brought maan back to the room from his far flying thoughts.seeing that maan is attentive now adi said'well I have got a great idea.instead of me let geet handle the project;she is a genious and you shan't have any problem then.you can trust her.she can do the work even better than me.'maan wanted to say 'yes why not'but his mind along with his heart said'no adi not her.'adi thought maan was not sure of her,after all this project was something maan singh khurana wanted to get hold of.and now that he is with the project he wanted it to be its best.thinking all this adi said'don't worry maan she will handle that really very well.'maan mumbled something which adi considered to be a yes and then called 'geet,come here fast.i need you.'

😃hope you all like this part.plz press the like button if you like it.and do comment. 😊
sakshi0 thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
plz comment...i am waiting.😊😊😊
ambeern thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yipee me first
nice update
do cont
thendral_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update continue soon 👏👏👏👏👏
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow...I just loved the concept of your FF...
n both the parts are amazing...
can't wait for the next part...
plz add me in your PM list..
sakshi0 thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
part 3       

Geet rushed in thinking that its time for his medicines.maan looked away as soon as he saw geet entering the room.geet for a while looked at his strange behaviour then turned onto adi ignoring the strange man she had met a few minutes ago.geet asked'what is the medicine you need to have now?'Geet started in a panicking voice'i have become so bhullakkar nowadays.how could I forget?It's a matter of your health.'adi stopped geet from continous blabbering saying 'geet,I am alright,I needed you for some help.actually there is a very important project in my office and I want you to do the work on behalf of me as I am too sick to do it.so will you do it for my sake.plz geet'adi said the geet in such a pleasing manner that geet could never refuse.geet gave a weird look to maan and then came to adi by his bed,when maan got up as soon as he saw geet approaching.adi told'geet,he is my boss and friend hehehehe'.'and after laughing without any reason he contineued'geet please do the project for me.he will say you all about it and I know how perfect geet handa is with every work she does'and then gave a proud smile.'anything and every thing for you adi'geet said with a sweet smile and then both maan and geet looked at each other for a while and then both of them shot glances for a while.
Adi was watching every movement of their's very carefully and with maan's strange behaviour towards a person he did not even know properly confused him more and more so he decided to interrupt'geet take him to the drawing room.i want to rest now cause I am not feeling well'saying this adi closed his eyes and turned off the light.darkness spread.geet called'come here,let me take you to the guest room'maan started to follow ger when suddenly geet stepped into a plastic that was lying on the floor in adi's really dirty room.she closed her eyes ready to fall when suddenly she felt his strong grip protectively around her waist.maan stared at her. He did not even blink nor did his eys move from geet's face.geet slowly opened her eys.maan strenghthened his grip in reassuarance that she was okay and then stood like that.after some seconds geet herself said'i am oky now' and embarassed, maan quickly put her in place and then tried to look blankly at the door.geet quickly turned to the door and then tried to walk more carefully.as they came to the drawing room geet quickly switched on the light to avoid further falls.then she called maan who was waiting for her to start and said'what is your name?'He answered 'maan,Maan Singh Khurana.'

😊Hope you all liked it.plz comment.press the like button if you liked this part.this story will turn really interesting in the next few parts so continue reading it.😛

krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice starting. want ot read more. continue soon.  plz pm me for next update