Anchaha...MG.OS.updt@ pg 31

soumimaaneetsou thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hope u will like...😊

new os guys...😊

"no...i wont spare you geet...you have to pay for this...for everything...because of you...it just because of you...priya...my sweet little sister...is not with me...just for you...i have lost her...i have lost her forever...'

maan...maan singh khurana...the ceo of khurana construction...can still remember the day...when he was standing in front of her sisters dead body...yas...she commited suicide...and the reason made him shocked...

his sister...his sweet little innocent sister...his life...she has been raped...raped brutally by a person called rahul...

its after 2 months...

maan is standing near the window...holding a small paper in his hand...it was the note from her sister...her last note to him...

he read it again...
**********************************************************************************************************

bhai...

i didnt gather the courage to tell you...to face the world...

so it seems easy for me to end my life...

bhai...i dont have any reason to live now...my life has already ended before 1 month..at this very day...

i was raped bhai...yes i was rapped...by rahul...bhai...he promised to love me...to protect me always...

but it was all fake bhai...he just wanted my body...nothing else...why bhai...what was my fault...that every person i trusted betrayed me...why?...

bhai...geet...she was my best friend...she also betrayed me...??!!!bhai she knew everything about rahul...everything...what a person he is...still she didnt told me anything...why??why i have dine wrong bhai...

bhai...i love u a lot...please bhai...i want justice...i want justice...

yours sweet lil sirter..(not any more swet and lil)
                                                                                    priya..

maan holds back his tears...no...he cant cry...he just cant let himself become weak...he have to fought for justice...for his dead sister...

he just wished he was there fir her...at that moment...but no...he was busy...busy in his work...he mocks himself...

and the day...he came back from abroad after 3 month...he face the destiny...that took his only family...his sisrter away from him...

he went to his room and made a call to adi...

'yes adi...tell me...kya informatn hai?...'

ADI--sir...aap jis rahul k bare me pata lagana chahte the...he doesnt lives in india now...he is in some other country i guess...and woh kaha hai...yeh pata lagane me hume thoda waqt lagega sir...sorry...

<font color="#3300ff">'hmm...pr uska pata muje kisi bhi halat me chaiye...and...whats about that geet?'

adi-ya sir...us ladki ka pata chal gaya...she lives in a girls hostel sir...i will send u the address...and she does a job in a school...everyday she goes to the schl at 9 am..and she returns from there at 5 pm...

'hmm...wel done adi...now us ladke ke bare me kuch bhi pata chale...call me back...ok?...bye...'he cuts the call...

'miss geet handa...ab tume maan singh khurana se koi nahi bacha sakta...am here...i promise i will meke ur life a living hell...its time to pay back...for what u have done to my priya...'

next day...evening...

geet was coming back from her work...today its late...as she got stuck in checking some xam papers in school...she is walking quickly...as it seems to rain anytime...

she was about to open the gate of her hostel...a strong pair of arm coveres her mouth...

she was shocked and scared beyond limits...she tried to shout...for help...but she cant do much as he was very strong...and he covered her nose with a cloth...

she started to feel dizzy...and everything seems black in front of her eyes...

she tried to open her eyes...she felt her eyes heavy...

she opened them and looks at the surrounding...it was a unknown place...a bog room...well decorated...like a royal one...

but how she comes here?who brought her here?...

she becomes scred...she tried to sit up but she found her hands and legs are all tied up...she become hell worried...why...whats this all???

<font color="#ff00ff">"babaji</font>...me yaha kaise ayi...yah sab...babaji...woh insan kon tha jisne muje behos krdia...or yeh...muje tied up...babaji meri rakhsha karo..."she statrs to cry...

'heelo...please koi hai...mera jawab do...muje yaha kiyu laye ho...kiyu?...muje jane do...please...please muje chhod do...please leave me...please...'she was crying as well as shouting continuosly...

'shhh...just shut ur mouth...understand??????????'

she saw... a man...is standing at the door...he may be of late twenties...there is a devilish look in his fece...that made her gulped down her saliva...

'tum...tum kon ho...?...or muje yaha kiyu laye ho?...please leave me...please...'she started to sob again...

'shh...chup...bilkul chup...tume jane dene k lie me yaha laya nahi hu...u will stay here...untill i said so...'he said

'but...but tum mere sath aisa kiyu kar rhe ho?...me to tumhe janti bhi nahi hu...please...leave me...''

he comes near her...touches her face...geet tried to fece other side...feeling disgusted...by the way he was touching...it made him annoyed...he holds her chin roughly...she winces in pain...

'yah...till now...u dont know me...but i know you very well...and i promise you that i will make sure u will mever be able too forget me in this life time...'he smirks...

'kk...kya?...tum kehna kya chahte ho?...'she shivers in a unknown fear...

'nothing darling...soon u will understand...'he said

saying this...he comes on the bed...and bends his head near her face...

part 2~page 8

part 3~page 14

part 4~page 20

hi friends...😊

how was it?

hope u will like it...

i will update next part soon...

it will be an os of not more than 3-4 parts...😉

pls leave ur cments...😊

love u all...

~~~soumi~~~

Edited by soumimaaneetsou - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Good start! 😊 continue soon!! and please pm me updates if you can 😳
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice start 

plzz update soon 

and add me to the pm list 

love
Sana
bubblygal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice start yaar...
continue it soon...
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nice start...
Do continue
Thanx for the PM
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice part
thanks for the pm
nyc strt yaar
awesome
cont soon
thnx 4 d pm
butterfly.tanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice start dear...
love it...
i think priya misunderstood that geet know everything about rahul...
hope maan did not do anything wrong...
which he will regret later...
maan should talk to geet then make decision...
waiting 4 the next...
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice os dear u have so much of ur works running on plz complete them first then start new one plz take this suggestion
amreenshameem thumbnail
Awosome one
Do continue soon
Pls add me in ur pm list