RESCUE (Maan- Geet) pt14/pg73 last part(18thNOV)

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Prologue

26th Jan, 2001, 8:35 am

A dormitory at Kota, Rajasthan

A group 0f 12 boys of 11th STD were fighting whether they should watch the Republic Day parade or some other channel, "where is Maan?" asked Arjun the tallest boy in the room, "Adi must know" supplied Dev a 6'1" tall, slim boy, "Adi, where is Maan, don't tell me he is still wishing her Happy Birthday" asked Arjun, "yes, he is on the phone since last 1 hour" said Adi meekly. "This boy, he will drain his father's hard earned money talking to her on a STD call" laughed Dev "I'll just drag him here" and he ran in calling "Maan, come macho man the president will spill beans any moment, come on" and took the receiver from his hand "Happy birthday, Bhabhi ji, I mean would be Bhabhi ji, don't you think its quite long that you have been lecturing him that he must study and not waste his time" "sorry, it was only that he did not want to hang" said the girl on the other side, "no, I did not mean that, you have turned 13 right" "right" "I was just thinking when you will turn 20 will you two have any thing left to talk about" laughed Dev, Maan took the receiver from his hand "shut up Dev, let me talk" "ok, boss, utilize the free day, but tomorrow the regular 5 am to 10 pm schedule and studies and this one holiday, kash I too had a girl to talk to" as Dev left Maan resumed talking; "he will not come, let him talk its after long we have a day off" said Dev and they boys flipped the channels.

8:45 am

"I miss you so much, even sakku bai was saying Maan Baba nahin aaye kai dino se" she said, "I wanted to come but you only said no, hey Geet the other day Arjun was saying you will soon forget me if we did not meet quite often" he said "will you forget me?" she asked, "never" he said with an attitude, "ok, if I'll forget then you will be there to remind me, and I have this engagement ring to remind me" she said

8:46 am

"Maan, something is wrong it seems that'..MAAAN" and the line went dead, he panicked, "hello, hello, Geet hello, are you there" a dial tone returned, he redialed the number but got no response only a busy tone came from the other side he tried again

8:52 am

"Maan, Maan" shouted the boys in unison, he ran to the TV room "Maan, see" the news was flashing 'major earthquake struck Gujarat, Kutch, Bhuj about 9 km south-southwest of the village of Chobari of magnitude between 7.6 to 7.7' it lasted for 2 mins ' it seems all the buildings have been destroyed' we will show the clippings as soon as be get there, stay tuned'

Maan sank Adi supported him, Arjun shouted "bring some water" then he consoled him "Maan, she'll be alright, nothing will happen to her" Dev sat near him "Maan, lets try to call ok" Maan was speech less he did not register anything only her voice Maaan echoed in his ears.

hope you gals like this prologue I will start writting it as soon as i get atleast 100-150 likes and few pages of comments as to how you liked the theme... pls comment and tell me shall I pour my hard work on this topic... this will start after I finish UPS & DOWNS waiting eagerly for your response Shruti

part 1

Edited by smj1977 - 12 years ago
raj_202 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

me extreamly happy

firstly new ff
secondly me first
so party for me
congrats on ur new topic
very nice prolouge
how do u get so many idea
me just wondering
look like this story will start as a childhood
if geet is 13 then i am surly maan must be 17 or 18
plz do write
will be waiting for parts
Edited by raj_202 - 12 years ago
storytellerm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
loved its damn good di

Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
CONGRATS on the new SS or FF...🥳

loved the prologue...

sounds like an interesting story...

continue soon...
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Sad...emotional...but can feel the love the young hearts hold for each other...it's so painful to imagine our loved ones in the middle of any crisis or life threatning situations...I feel so sad for Maan...do continue soon...I hope Geet is alright...
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting... loved it
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Loveee the prologue!!
Continue soonnn.
Thanxx for the pm.

Fatima
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
congooo shruti di🤗
new FF is awesome😊
bt tumane starting me hi muze heart atack de diyaa 😕
nyways cont sooon😊

Craziest_MG thumbnail
Wow !!! Another story...plz cont soon...