Maneet FF-tum mere kaun hu-pt-48- pg-144

varsha-sharma thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

tum mere kaun hu

Characters:

Maan Singh Khurana:  26 years old , the great business tycoon in construction field.

Geet Handa  :   18 years old , she is very innocent girl who don't aware  about this cruel world.

Sangeetha Handa:    she is Maan past lover and geet   elder sister but she passed from maan  before 5 years.

Savithri devi:  maan ' s Dadima who always worried about  maan future.

Anni               : she is maan younger sister who is in final year of medicine.

Vicky  khurana    :  maan younger brother  student of MBA.

Brij  :  causin brother of geet.

Other characters will be introduced ASAP.

Prologue:

They are not made for each other.

They are not love each other.

But their marrige made in heaven.

Maan had only mercy on geet.

Geet respect him like god.

But faith made them to love  each other.

Dear friends ,

This is my first FF. if I have done any mistake pls forgive me and try to correct me. special thanks muskanji  bcoz of her help I am posting my FF in this site.

PART-13      PART-34  

PART-35

PART-14         PART-36                                                              
PART-15         PART-37       
PART -16        PART-38        thread- 2
                       PART-39  
PART-17         PART- 40
PART-18         PART- 41  
PART-19         PART- 43 
PART-20         PART- 44  
PART-21         PART- 45
PART-22         PART- 46
 Part -1           PART- 47  

PART-48                                          Full amavasya night . there is no  bit of light in that forest. Its totally dark. Peoples scare to entry in that morning time itself its too dark forest. Nobody knows properly about  this jungle. Totally it is too dangerous. Geet is running over there. Already she started to run from last 2 hours. She is tired. she is just 18years girl. She is not too strong. She  can't run any more . Her knee her feet all are making her to fell down. But she have to save her self.  she saw huge tree. she sat under the tree.

She scare to cry also. She can't breath properly. Till today morning she is the happiest person in the world. She is student of second year degree in maharanis college in Bangalore. her parents scare to keep her in Hosaipur due to some terrorist problem so she stayed in hostel. Suddenly she got the call from her parents that they need to see her so she booked the ticket from Bangalore to Delhi by air and Delhi to Hosayipur by bus. 

But at night she enter her home what she saw. Her parents and only one cute brother who is just 8 years old everybody tied  to huge pillars. When geet enter the home her parents shouted her to not to come inside ask her to go away. Some goons noticed her they try to caught her but she smelled there is some dangerous and she started running. They followed her she recognized with that goons her own cousin brother Brij. Even he took large sward and started hunting her.

Suddenly geet wake up from her thoughts she can hear some of noise near to her she is sure .that is brij and his gang. She don't know what to do. She can't stand on her own feet already swollen. Its some where around it is bleeding also. Just she moved with the help her bumps to behind . but she don't know where she moved it is the edge of dangerous curve. She slipped from the top of the edge to down. She felled a dark prickles bushes. Immediately she lost her conscious.

Hi friends once again I request you all ,as this is my first ff I might have done lots of spelling mistakes, grammar mistake,  and etc  If you want me to continue this ,please leave your comments. 

Imp note :Freiends i am realy sorry some thing is wrong i couden't open the pages .i am not aware about that pls any body can help me. right now i updated part -2 below.pls sugest me how to insert the pages.😕

Part-2

He stood  front of graveyard. His  eyes filled with full of tears he can not stop him self crying screaming himself. This is only one day he opens his heart and put out all emotions out. Security guards they look each of them and they kept quite. The great MSK  just sat on his knees just he touched the graveyard   in full love and  care. graveyard made by full with smooth white marble. He saw the name plate.

SANGEETHA

BORN:05.01. 1985

DEAD : 05.01.2003

"Maan I love you" suddenly he look around nobody are there but he can feel it .even today he can hear her voice very clearly.

The great Maan Singh Khurana today he is standing before the graveyard   looking like the biggest looser of this world.

Yes he lost her five years back. He lost his Life, he lost his love, he lost every thing but still he is alive how god knows. The tears are rolling rolling from his eyes there is non stop.

"Maan pls don't cry. Ill come back wait for me...maan. maan plsss ...don't cry...see if you cry I woun't come back..." Where is she?..no every thing is my imagination how can she will back. She left her last sole in my own hand.

"Maan I love u...maan pls kiss me once maan...maan I love you..."

Sangeetha where are you , pls I can't leave like this any more pls take me with you...plsss" just the cool breeze was stoped. Maan looked that flowers. There are only red and white flowers .

"maan tumey sirf white rose achha lagtha hey muje sirf red rose. Agli bar tum muje milney ke liye athi hena bring both of them teke..."

Maan kept the rose bunches on graveyard , and once again he lean on graveyard   he touched his lips to graveyard  . "sangeetha jaldhi anna or muje thumare pass ane do varna mey pagal hojavunghi. Suddenly he felt her near to him. He heard her laugh...no every thing is my imagination...just he walk out...before going out just he pulled some bunch of money from his pocket and gave to watchman and he left.

Watchman mumered "pagal premi... "

he come back to his old attitude that is Maan singh khurana...body gaurds looks him once and just they go back to their cars .they started move towards delhi.

Some chill air passed on geet body. Slowly she opened her eyes. Still she is on prickles bushes. She can't bare the pains. Some where she thought this is the last night of her life. don't know where to go. Nothing is visible. She remembered her parents. Some how she wants to save them so she has o take the help of police. Some how she gathered all her strength and tried to move from there.

But her body is totally opposing to abbey her orders. Her body each and every parts are paining. Just 18years girl she is innocent she is not expected anything like this mentally she dropped. She heard  some vehicles sound near to her. Ya might be this near to road. Suddenly she got up from plenty of strength she moved to road side. First she saw huge black car on road but didn't stop. Next to that same type car. She don't what to do some how she wants to stop. She once again gathered all her strength and moved to centre road . but the car was not stopped  moved very fast and geet lost her all strength and fainted.

Hi friends once again I request you all ,as this is my first ff I might have done lots of spelling mistakes, grammar mistake,  and etc  If you want me to continue this ,please leave your comments. 

Edited by varsha-sharma - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varsha-sharma thumbnail
hi every body pls comment on my FF...
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome concept dear
Loved both the parts
Plz update the next part soon
MeetPremeer thumbnail
And dear i think the correct spelling of title will be ' TUM MERE KAUN HO '
esheena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hey awesome start plz add me to ur pm list

MeetPremeer thumbnail
a request dear do add me to urpm list if r have any i have alreadt sent u a buddy request
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Varsha dear i was also new once so i know about the problems if you get any problem feel free to ask me
MeetPremeer thumbnail
When a page has been filled with the required amount of posts the next page appears itself
rupzloveu thumbnail
awesome concept ...do add me to ur pm list...
suba2011 thumbnail
awesome...add me...waiting for maaneet...plzzz update