MG HARI SADU PART5-6/PG12-13 14TH JULY(no more pm)

SIYAHI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

BOSS IS A FOUR LETTER WORD AND SO IS WORK LOL...

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A STINKING MANTHAN (MAAN) AND AN ARROGANT GEETIKA(GEET) FALL IN LOVE?😆 POSTING AS SUGGESTED BY MY DILIBADAAT'S DEN FRIENDS

OOPS HERE GEET IS MAAN'S BOSS

PART 1- PG 2

PART 2/3- PAGE 9

PART 4-PAGE 11

PART 5-PAGE 12

PART 6-PAGE 13
Edited by DILIBADAAT - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yayy me soo happy you starting your FFs again on IF
Welcome back🤗
Awesome concept,,wow geet is maans boss😆😆
du PM me and cont soon Xx...
Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 12 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
cant wait to read it again   ðŸ˜ƒ

love
Sana
Downhill thumbnail
awesome...
looking forward to it
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
cant wait to read it continue soon
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
would love to read it again
kuhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 hi... waiting to read again
SIYAHI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

HARI SADU

We are waiting since the last couple of hours Mr. Manthan'..emmm I know my alarm failed''eeks you stink''sniff sniff he smells himself know I don't stink I am smelling of garlic'..and by the way Miss who are you?...I am Geetika Singh your new Boss''Boss?...huh Miss Geetika Boss is a four letter word and so is f***'..slap'how dare you'.oops baby buy some brain you didn't lemme finish my statement F*** is the much awaited show we are launching and this slap I'll remember this all too well and make you pay for it'.

Hey guys 'Maan you are late '.no guys you are before time'..eeks Maan you didn't brush'..nehi yaar  I ran out of toothpaste'..

Manthan is a Bohemian, an extremely talented painter and photographer'currently with Moon One channel he is really a tough guy for HRs'..he stinks'..comes to office in flip flops'brakes fire alarms for ciggy breaks, toothpaste and shaving cream are last on his grocery list'.his kurta is always smeared with paint oil or Mayonnaise ''.but well the channel can't do without him'he is seven years old in the channel'.he comes late to office and leaves well nobody knows when he leaves'..nobody is around till 2 or 3am'.no rule applies to Manthan'not many know that his Dad is a Bollywood superstar'.. he hates his dad'.he is a self made man'..he believes only in needs and not emotions'.he refutes everything which society makes'.Manthan is fondly known in the channel as Maan'.behind his unclean appearance is a sexy hot man'but he is unaware of himself'..

Geetika Singh my 26 year old heroine is arrogant and self obsessed' she loves the heartless tag men give her'.she is of that brand of youngies who believe you need to have a mass communication degree to make a mark in the media''she is sexy'..rejected scores of modeling offers'.she is also haughty'.currently she is Manthan's Boss'..she is one prim and proper woman'.she believes in discipline and order and finicky about cleanliness''.

kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesum!!!
and the title..HARI SADU
🤣🤣🤣

ooo geet is maan's boss here!!!

plz continue soon!!!
can't wait 4 da next part!😆
Edited by kawaii_geet - 12 years ago
heermeher thumbnail