Girls V Boys llCompleted last pt pg5ll

raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Girls V Boys is a college love story. It is set in the city of New Delhi.It's about 9 sisters who live with their dad..They fall in love when they go to college. They find a group of 7 boys who are best friends. Two of the sisters don't want to fall in love , since they believe it's useless and a waste of time.

Characters...

Girls!

Suhaani - Suhaani is a girl who is really fashionable and is the best at studies among all her sisters. She loves love stories. 

Piya - Piya isn't really into fashion , she's just a simple girl. She never thought she would fall in love until the first day of college. 

Neha - Neha is a really shy girl who is waiting for Mr.Right. 

Misha - Misha is the naughtiest and most bubbliest of them all. She isn't one of those who would want to fall in love though.

Panchi- Panchi is the oldest and most sensible of them all. She doesn't want to fall in love after some bad incidents that took place with her.

Shilpa - Shilpa is a girl who always thinks about falling in love. She is really possessive about her family members.

Riddhima ' Riddhima is quite shy and nervous. She cannot speak in front of people shes scared of , like her older sisters and her dad.

Geet - Geet and Misha are quite alike , but Geet is perhaps a bit more reserved.

Roshni - Roshni is the fashionista of the house. She is really possessive about all her clothes and doesn't like anyone touching her clothes.

Boys!

Harshad - Harshad is the comedian of them all. He loves to joke around and is searching for his perfect girl.

Abhay - Abhay is a serious personality. He is a vampire , but still he feels for Piya. His friends also know he's a vampire , and they're okay with that , since they have all been close since lots of years.

Dev - Dev is Maan's younger brother , he has not found his Miss.Perfect yet but he's waiting for her. He often gets teased by his friends for being a bit of a geek.

Rajat - Rajat is the youngest of them all. He is the naughtiest and the most 'badmaash' out of them all. Like Harshad , he is searching for his soulmate.

Siddhanth - Sid, as he is called by his friends , is very shy. He has a crush on one girl and always is speechless when he sees her.

Armaan - Armaan is the hunk of the college. Most of the girls are after him , but he doesn't care about them. He is on his hunt for his perfect girl.

Maan - Maan is a serious human being, he does joke around with friends too though. He always keeps his eyes on one person.

~ Part 1 ~

The girls are at their bungalow... Panchi and Suhaani are cooking dinner when Misha suddenly comes into the kitchen.

Panchi: Misha? Tum yaha? Kitchen mein?

Misha: Haan Birdie main yaha hoon, kitchen mein. Ab isme itni surprise hone ki kya baat hai.

Panchi: Misha , lekin-

Misha: Chhoro Birdie. Suhaani , tum surprised ho ke main kitchen mein hoon?

Suhaani: Haan Mish , magar-

Misha: Acha acha acha! Samajh agaya mujhe. Tum dono nahi chahti ke main kitchen mein aao. Right?

Suhaani: Arre nahi Misha. Aisi koi baat nahi. Hum to khush hain lekin wo kya hena tum pehle kabi kitchen mein nahi aayi to isiliye...

Misha: Oh! To ye chakkar hain. Tum dono ne wo kahavat nahi suni? There's always a first time. Haan to hain na. Aur aaj main apna kitchen mein first time banana chahti thi lekin tum dono ki vajah se sab kuch kharab hogaya! I'm not gonna talk to you!

Misha walks off ...

Suhaani: Panchi, it's so strange , na?

Panchi: What's strange , Suhaani?

Suhaani: Ke hum sab ek dusre se alag hain. We're all different from each other.

Panchi: Haan. Vaise , when you're sisters , there's no fun in being same. Agreed?

Suhaani: Yeah , I agree. There's 9 of us and we are all different. How strange , na? But it's also good because Roshni and T can have a fashion cat fight!

Suhaani and Panchi start laughing...

In the living room...

Roshni: Geet, dekho to. Mera kitna beautiful dress hain. Aur guess what?

Geet: Bol.

Roshni: Ye dress Paris se aaya hain!

Geet: Show off kahi ki!

Roshni: Oy hello Geet! Main koi show off nahi hoon , main to bas fashionable hoon , aur tum mere se jealous ho.

Geet: Haw! Roshni ki bachi! Teri khabar to main ab leti hoon!

Geet and Roshni start chasing each other around the room when Misha walks in...

Geet: Misha. Tujhe kya hua? Tera chehra kyun itna utra hua hain?

Misha: Forget it , na , Geet.

Geet: Kyun bhool jaon? Tu meri chhoti behen hain , itna to haq banta hain mera ke tujhe phoochun tujhe kya hua. Hena Roshni?

Roshni: Well , I don't wanna agree with you but I'm saying yes for Mish.

Misha: Okay fine. Batati hoon. Suhaani aur Birdie ne mujhe kitchen  se bhagaya.

Geet: To isme buri kya baat hain? Theek hi kiya un dono ne.

Misha glares at Geet and Geet glares back and then Roshni glares at the both of them. They all start chasing each other... Suddenly Panchi and Suhaani come in with the food.

Panchi: Bas! Bahut hogaya girls! Geet , Roshni , Misha , come and eat!

Roshni, Misha , Geet: Theek hain.

Piya comes in through the door and Neha sees her, Piya looks really happy.

Neha: Piya , kya hua? Itni khush kyun nazar aa rahi ho?

Piya: Kuch nahi. Main baad mein sab ko bataungi.

Neha: Theek hai , Piya. Panchi aur Suhaani ne khana laga diya hain , aao aur khalo.

Piya: Haan, theek hain. Vaise , Shilpa aur Riddhima kahan hain?

Neha: Wo to ghar par nahi hain. Kyun, kya hua?

Piya: Maine un dono ko beauty salon mein dekha tha.

Neha: Oh, to wo dono ye kar rahi thi. Main abhi Panchi ko batati hoon.

Neha and Piya go to Panchi...

Shilpa and Riddhima are in the beauty salon...

Shilpa: Wow! Riddhima , tera make up kitna nice hain.

Riddhima: Thank you, Shilps! Tera bhi bahut nice hain.

Shilpa: Thanks. Mujhe lagta hain abhi humein ghar jaana chahiye, right?

Riddhima: Haan , yehi sahi rahega. Varnah Panchi to humari class legi! Chal Shilpa!

Riddhima and Shilpa leave the salon and head for home ... they are home...

Panchi: Oh , tum dono agayi? Kahan thi?

Riddhima: Panchi , kuch nahi , hum bas...

Neha: Main aur Piya batate hain ke ye dono kaha gayi thi.

Panchi: Bolo , Neha aur Piya. Kahan gayi thi ye dono?

Piya: Ye dono beauty salon gayi thi. Anyway , humein ye sab bhoolkar khana chahiye. Come on!

Panchi, Piya, Misha , Suhaani , Neha , Roshni , Geet , Shilpa  and  Riddhima eat dinner...

The boys are wandering about like idiots outside ...

Harshad: Vaise Rajat, ek baat bataun tujhe?

Rajat: Haan bol . Kya kehna hain tujhe?

Harshad: Tera naam Rajju hona chahiye tha.

Rajat: Rajju? Wo kyun? Wo to mere servant ka naam hain.

Harshad: Exactly. Tu bhi to hum sab ke servant jaisa hai na. Ja , jakar mere liye ek paani ki bottle le kar aa. Wo dekh raha hain na? Waha ek shop hain , ye le Rs.10 , isme bahut kuch miljayga.

Everyone starts giggling.

Maan's music(from GHSP) plays as he puts his arm around Rajat's shoulder.

Maan: Harshad , mere dost ki tang mat kheencho.

Maan gives him a glare and Harshad glares back at him ... they suddenly start laughing.

Sid: Yaar , tum log bhi na...

Maan: Tu chup kar! Tujhe abhi tak ek dhan ki girlfriend nahi mili aur mujhe aur Harshad ko  kehta hain ke tum log bhi na.

Sid: Acha yaar maaf karde. Hehe.

Armaan: Vaise hum logo mein se kisi ko nahi ab tak girlfriend mili. Shayd kisi par crush ho lekin. Kyun Abhay?

Abhay: Armaan , ye koi crush nahi hain. Mujhe Piya se pyaar hain , aur mujhe pura yakeen hain ke wo bhi mujhe chahti hain.

Armaan: Mujhe lagta hain wo mujhe chahti hain. Akhir,mujhe hottest boy of the college award bhi mila tha. Aur college ki zyada ladkiyan to mujhe hi chahti hain.

Abhay: Piya aisi ladki nahi hain. Wo crowd mein nahi ghusse gi , wo apni khudh ek pehchaan banaygi.

Dev: Abhay. Tumhara matlab trendsetter?

Abhay: Jo bhi samajh na hain samajh lo.

Rajat: Anyway, ab chale? Aise avaaragardi karne ka kya faida. Come on guys, ghar chalte hain!

The boys head home...

The chapters won't be as long as today , I needed to introduce each character , so that's why the update was longer than you thought. :)

zohakhan59

GoHem-RaJi

cue1

Deepi20

fri42911

shah10

xXPatelPriyaxXx

-Shobz.TaAnu-

Radhika Shah

ripal_taanu

jasangel

MaanKiGeet

maanujaanu

Edited by -Noorii- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
noori,nyc ff,continue soon 😃
GoHem-RaJi thumbnail
Owsumm updattee .. please keep updating :)
raspberrytorte thumbnail

Originally posted by: heer_varsha

noori,nyc ff,continue soon 😃

Originally posted by: GoHem-RaJi

Owsumm updattee .. please keep updating :)

I'm glad you guys liked it! I'll update tomorrow :)
Edited by -Noorii- - 12 years ago
cue1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Add me to your PM list :-)

oh and can you add the ages as well??

:-)

Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice start! I am a big Abhiya fan so looking forward to their scenes in your FF 😊 Continue soon and can you please PM me when you next update? Thanks!
fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very interesting beginning and character sketch.
please add me to your Pm list.
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice concepts.
do continue plz.
thx
raspberrytorte thumbnail

GIRLS!

Panchi: Congratulations girls! Tum sab kal college jaugi , ek naya college! How cool!
Suhaani: Haan Panchi. Lekin hum sab ko purana college yaad ayga.
Misha: Suhaani , ab tum purani baaton ko chhoro , let's start afresh!
Suhaani: Haan Misha , tum bilkul sahi ke rahi ho. Ek nayi shuruvaat.
Neha: Vaise kal Madam Piya bahut khush nazar aarahi thi.
Shilpa: Haan! Aur Geet ka bhi kuch aisa hi haal tha. Hahahaha!
Geet: Oy! Shilpa!
Shilpa: Theek hi to kerrahi hoon , Geet. Mujhe lagta hain ke Piya aur Geet ko hum sab ko bata dena chahiye ke wo itni khush kyun hain. Right, beheno?
All (except geet and piya): Right!
Riddhima: Tum dono ab bata do ke kya hua tha kal? Kaun pehle bolege.
Geet: Piya , chal bata sab ko ke kya hua.
Piya: Main?
Geet: Haan tu! Chal bata phir mai bataungi.
Abhiya's music from PKYEK plays - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG9J95oyrxU
Piya: Okay ... Well , aaj maine ek ladka ko dekha. He was really handsome. His face ... his face was absoloutely flawless. His eyes were beautiful. Though I don't know his name , I know he's a Mount College student.

Piya smiles

Misha: Oh oh oh! I see , ye love ka chakkar hain na?
Piya: Misha , I said he's good looking, this doesn't mean I love him .
Suhaani: Misha , kabhi to apni beheno ko baksh do! Geet , tu bata . Tera kya chakkar hain?
Misha: Lo ji! Ab Madam Suhaani kudh Geet se phuchti hain ke 'Tera chakkar kya hain?' . And she tells me...!
Suhaani: Acha , sorry baba! Geet , tell us , kya huwa?
Maaneet's music from GHSP plays - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhBUL9eBU0A
Geet: Mujhe ek ladka mila. Baaton mein thoda akru tha lekin dil ka bahut acha. Uska chehra itna acha laga mujhe. Aur wo bhi Mount College ka hai.
Panchi: Wow! My lover bird sisters! Anyway, ab sojau ... tumhara bedtime hogaya hai!
Misha: Hahaha. Not funny. I'm not tired. Aur main hungry bhi nahi. Let me do whatever I wanna do.
Shilpa: Lagta hain Misha ko bhi pyaar hogaya hain!
All of them start laughing
Misha: You ...!
Suhaani: Mish, can you do me a favor?
Misha: Yeah , what?
Suhaani: Shut up and go to bed!
Misha glares at Suhaani...
Suhaani: Acha baba , mazaak hi kar rahi thi!
They all go to sleep...

BOYS!
Armaan: Guys , main bahut khush hoon ke tum sab mere ghar sleepover ke liye aye ho. Kal hum sab college ke liye nikal jaayenge, subha subha. Okay?
Maan: Doubt hain. Kabhi ho nahi sakta ke tu ,Sid, Harshad aur Rajat jaldi uth jaaye. Main , Dev aur Abhay manage karlenge. Kyunki mujhe aur Dev ko kabhi kabhi office jaana parta hain aur Abhay to manage kar hi lega.
Rajat:Haan haan haan! Maan , tumne prove kardiya ke tum asli dost nahi ho. You are a liar. The badmaash of Mount College.
Harshad: Haan , Maan ne meri side nahi li lekin ek baat kahun ga. Rajjy , badmaash tu hai , Maan aur Abhay to serious boys of the college hain.
Sid: Mere paas ek idea hain.
Dev: Mere paas bhi ek idea hain.
Maan: Dono ek dusre ko whisper karo apne ideas , same honge , kyunki tum dono ho hi paagal.
Everyone laughs while Sid and Dev whisper their ideas to each other ,the ideas are the same.
Sid: Okay guys. To hum sab ek dusre ke liye nicknames banayge. Aur mere paas kuch ideas hain. Jaise ke Armaan can be the 'Hunk Of The College' , Harshad can be the 'Comedian Of The College, Maan can be 'Businessman Of The College' , Abhay can be the 'Serious Dude Of The College , I can be the 'Lazy Boy Of The College' , Dev can be the 'Sharmila Of The College' , Rajat can be the 'Badmaash Of The College'. Right?
Dev: To kaise laga humara idea?
Maan: Pehli baar koi sachi baat ki.
Abhay: Tum sab ab sojao , 12 bajne wale hain. It's too late for you.
Armaan: Okay , okay.
The boys go to sleep...

raspberrytorte thumbnail

All the girls and boys arrived at Mount College. Piya was walking to class as she tripped over her long skirt. Abhay caught her in his arms, Abhiya's love tune played. Piya got up and looked at him.

Piya: Thanks , tumhara naam kya hain?
Abhay: Abhay. Tumhara naam?
Piya: My name is Piya. Nice to meet you. Do you know where Miss.Chaddha's class is?
Abhay: I'm heading there, follow me.
Piya: Umm ... okay.

Everyone is in the class. Boys aren't allowed to sit next to each other. So Miss Chaddha asks Suhaani to sit next to Harshad , Piya next to Abhay , Geet next to Maan , Roshni next to Dev , Shilpa next to Armaan , Riddhima next to Sid , Neha next to Rajat. Misha and Panchi sit together. Suhaani's dupatta flies over Harshad's face since the window is open. The love tune of TaAnu is played.

At the end of the day , Armaan took Shilpa to the terrace.
Armaan: Shilpa , I wanna say something.
Shilpa: What do you wanna say , Armaan?
Armaan: I...I...I love you!
Shilpa: Really? Aaaw , I like you too , but isn't this too quick?
Armaan: Nothing is too quick in love.
Armaan and Shilpa hug each other and Armaan even kisses Shilpa on the cheek. Riddhima sees this and is upset since she had a crush on Armaan