NEW FF- CHIMERA- Part 19 pg 140- SEASON FINAL

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yaaay me first...
congrats on the new ff 🥳

aww poor maan being treated so harshly.. 😭
cant wait to read more
Edited by MsMovielover - 12 years ago
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratz on the new FF
Interesting concept
Feel sorry for poor maan
Gr8 start
Cont soon Xx...
Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 12 years ago
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on  the new FF
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for new FF Awesome , Great Start well written love it dear thank you ..
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
split personality sounds interesting... looking forward to more parts

jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
chimera means i think it is a female monster...

but the start is amazing...all the best
lovelynini thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice beggining 
waiting for more updates
~Chimera~
PART 2

It Took long time for Mr Handa to get admission for maan in school. He was bright, but unknown about education, so he had to start from lower class, but as the time went by in surprise he did better & passed each grade within couple of months. & in no time he was with his age group.

2 years have passed. He is 18 today, still the same quit boy. Day to leave his school, also to pass his driving. Kesar came to support, he tried his best to get involved or make him involved in everything, but maan like to keep him self reserved. Except geet, who would never shut up! Always breaking in to his room, decorating it in more Girly way. It looks like a propped girls room now.

Maan was on the bed. Revising, while geet with her red frok stood there. Tidying his flower pot.

Maan "do you want to swap room!"
Geet "no silly!" maan looks round. His room was more like hers then his, he wonders what her her room will be like!
Maan "why?..." he could not even finish his sentence. Geet spoke out.
Geet "because this used to be my room. & I am not swapping BCs your big body won't fit in to my. I am small Pettit! ..." maan blocks out the rest of the conversation. It's usually the same! & no matter how many time he ask, it will be the same answer.
Geet "after you pass your driving you taking me & my friend to long drive. Understood!" maan nodes. "now do your revision. I will call you for dinner. Ok." maan nodes again. "& don't cheat." maan looks at her confusingly! Cheat? "cheat means don't eat those cake. After dinner only." maan nodes again. She does drive him insane. As geet walks out, he looks at the cake, probably she made it in school. Fairy, a pink fairy. He roles his eyes. With a small smile, it was not long before she calls him down for dinner. Only after 5 minute, for past 3 hours, he have been listening to her rubbish & trying to revise.

Rano "I have a good news for you maan."
Maan "me!" he wondered what so good about him. He took his seat next to geet & kesar. Geet tried to decorate kesar plates, he gave one big shout then she went to maans, who just does what she wants him to!
Rano "university. They have accepted you. Maan gives another of his usual smile. Barely noticeable.
Kesar "how could you let her do this to your plate?" maan looks down... A face. Goofy face. She giggles.
Geet "maan is nice. Not like you!"
Kesar "I don't know how you tolerate her." he kicks geet under the table, maan being in the middle did not help. He was getting all the punch.
Handa "stop you to! Behave. Look at maan... His ambitious .. Look how he fill fulling!"
Kesar + geet "sorry dad!"

Geet "can you buy me allot of gifts when you come back every holiday."
Maan "what do you want?"
Geet "any think. & some for my friend to."
Maan nodes. Eating his dinner in silence while everyone laughing. Talking. He will be leaving for university soon, for 4 years, after that, he needs to get a job, his apartment! Everything, he will no longer be part of this family. Ever. A family who gave him love & support when he most needed.

next- maan 2 university

few more parts coming :)

Originally posted by: jwalamukhi

chimera means i think it is a female monster...

but the start is amazing...all the best

chimera- a wild and unrealistic dream or notion ... its not the monster :)...