SS: Hopeless: ENDED

mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Guys,

To my Non-readers and readers of my fan fics:
πŸ˜†
This is my very first attempt at OS...this idea has been in my head for a while now and I thought it would be cute for a fan fic but then I thought it would be better as a OS since i didn't want to drag the story on and on even if I added some twists lol...but I will come up with another fan fic SOON...so for now  IGNORE any mistakes and let  me know if you guys don't like the story or whatever and I won't update this OS again...I am planning on having at least 3 or 4 parts to this..and if majority of you guys don't like it then I won't continue...

I hope you guys enjoy this as much as you guys enjoy my fan fics πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Part 1

"Hey Babaji I hope I am not late for my bus..." A girl wearing business attire ran toward the bus stop...she took sigh of relief when she made it on time...she made her self comfortable on the bench of the bus stop and immediately began looking around until she saw the one person she has been dying to see the whole day at work...she smiled when she saw him...there he was in all his glory parking cars as business men and women handed him their car keys as they entered the building ahead of them...she checked out his usual outfit which consisted of black pants with blue shirt with the company logo on his right side...she watched him as he got inside on one of the car and began to parallel park..he parked the car with no effort...he was so smooth and fast...oh how she wanted to go up and talk to him...or even drive up to him with a car under the pretense of her working in the same company...but she knew that she couldn't do either of the two options...first because she was a coward...she doesn't have enough courage to walk up to him to even say hi...and second because she doesn't have a car...she wondered how he must sound or smell like...ok maybe that is bit creepy but she envied all the people that have all the pleasure of talking to him even if they are there to hand him their car keys..she so wished that she was one of those people..she wouldn't mind touching his hand on purpose just to feel if he is for real or not...

she watched his each and every step as he parked all the cars...her heart started beating fast when she saw him looking her way..."Damn did he saw me looking at him? Sh** do something...pretend to do something.." she quickly turned her face and began looking inside her bag with shaky hands anything... she looked toward him from the corner of her eyes and wished the whole world could swallow her alive right then and there when she saw him smiling at her current state... "where is the bus...good going...you can't even stalk a person right Geet..." she quickly got up with shaky legs and got into her bus...she sighed in relief when she was no longer under his gaze..she grabbed her window seat and waited for the bus to go... "thank god...I am saved..but what about tomorrow..ohh god...shoot I am such a dummy...anyway just calm down and go home and relax"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I saw her walk toward her bus and disappear...I guess I have to wait till tomorrow to see her again...I knew that she was watching me...and I let her watch me...(he smiles) but today I couldn't help myself but to glance her way..she looked so beautiful in that skirt...I know I had some kind of effect on her the way she pretended to do something and tried looking my way (he laughs) I wish i can go and talk to her but I don't know why something always stops me...we both have been stealing glances at each other for couples of months now and yet both of us don't have any courage to speak to each other...I always wonder what is her name or how she would sound like...

"Hey is she gone now?" (he looks at his friend right next to him with anger for disturbing his thoughts about the girl)

"yeah she is...anyway here are your keys you can do your job now"

"Thanks, I don't understand why you don't just go and talk to her...I can't believe that Maan Singh Khurana is scared to talk to a girl and is pretending to park cars just to get a glimpse of her everyday" (Maan looks at him with his usual MSK angry look)

"Adi shut up...I will talk to her..."

"When would that be? when she is gone? I see the way she looks at you and the way you look at her..talk to her before it is too late"

"Yeah I will...don't worry..anyway I have to go now..I have important meetings lined up"

"Bye..you two are hopeless..by the way don't forget to change before you go to your work"

Maan smiles and leaves as his driver pulls up in front of him...he worked full time as MD of Khurana Constructions but after work he worked part-time parking cars in order to catch a glimpse of the girl he likes...

Adi and Maan has been best friends since college...Maan had to take over his family business being the oldest of the Khurana parivaar..while Adi was still struggling to find a job...even though Maan offered Adi a position in his company Adi respectfully refused...one day when Adi was sick he asked Maan to cover his shift since no one else was able to come..Maan having no other option but to help his sick friend...that is when he saw her running to catch her bus on time...he smiled when she started talking to herself and occasionally looking up in the sky arguing...he wanted to go up to her and talk to her but never got the courage...ever since then they have been sneaking glances toward each other...

"tomorrow will be a new day mystery girl"

I know this was a short first part but umm I will try to make it longer the next time..I just wanted to give you guys the background first

Parts:

Part II-Pg.8

Part III-Pg.18

Part IV-Pg.25

Part V-Pg.33

Part VI-Pg.41

Edited by mrs.msk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

very nice i like it do conn soon :D
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

reserved

EDITED-----------

I so wanted to be first!
but my stupid net...arghhh...
BUT, Yayyy!!
Me second
and I loved the part and i am already waiting for you to continue and am planning to pester you for updates!πŸ˜‰
what say? Am i allowed to eat your head demanding updates?
Love your work dear!
Swati
Edited by princess163 - 12 years ago
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: princess163

reserved

EDITED-----------

I so wanted to be first!
but my stupid net...arghhh...
BUT, Yayyy!!
Me second
and I loved the part and i am already waiting for you to continue and am planning to pester you for updates!πŸ˜‰
what say? Am i allowed to eat your head demanding updates?
Love your work dear!
Swati

haha thanks to much Swati lol.
yeah u can pester me lol..maybe tht will get me to write another part lol
I will update this as soon as I write another one
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..love it.
MSK and driverπŸ˜†
do continue plz
thx
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Love it!! Do continue...and soon!😍😍
funnymonkey thumbnail
jhahaha very nice OS..contineu soon!
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it...
it was so interesting...
so sad that it was small...
so The Maan Singh Khurana working as a parking attendant just to get a glimpse of his gal...
well hope they r not late in expressing themself
pl cont soon
amzu32 thumbnail
loved the part.
It really nice.
Plz cont soon.
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mrs.msk

haha thanks to much Swati lol.
yeah u can pester me lol..maybe tht will get me to write another part lol
I will update this as soon as I write another one

hahaha...Thanks!
you can be on your own till 8th (my exams are on) but, after thatπŸ˜‰, I am gonna spam it here demanding updates!!
so, u better update soon!
Love you!