SS-Is raat ki Subah Nahi! Thread 1

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi guys'this is me Evil Aash'😃with my version of the most wanted and most depressingly unhappening😡😡😡 (moi wondering did it even happen!!😕) event of the century in the life of us Maaneetians'..

This is being written for 2 reasons'.

1.      As my sazaa given by my Crazies'..sab uchal uchal ke mujhe sazaa de rahe the'.!! They want a HOT HOT HOT SR!!! mai hi mili thi inko!!!😭😭😭

2.      To manaofy my HK'.i.e. ESHU'.who is not talking to me coz I called her 'errr'.let me not tell u what I called her otherwise she will give me another shocker!! She wants an OS with lots of romance n many HHWWKs!!!😆

So since this happened nearly the same day I am combining the two and here is my creation!!😆

Dedicated to ESHU'..the Crazies'.and the Kaminis Kult'.

Plz excuse any mistakes'I am sure there will be loads'.as this is my first attempt!!😳

Ok...this OS continues after Geet feeds maan the laddoos n fulfills her promise'.

I am taking quite a few liberties'and plz don't look for logic here...

There is a check list'as in the requirements from this OS or should I saw demands'so here is a check box!

1.      VVHHWWK for Eshu, Jiu n Soni ' check n triple check!😉

2.      NPM for Reena ' check!😍

3.      SBVM for Reena ' nope. I decided I prefer none to some!! So u get more of NPM n transparent shirt Maan!😍

So here goes poor lil' me, trying to make everyone happy😭

INDEX

part 1: page 1
Below!!

part 2 : page 30

part 3: page 65
part 4: page 102
part 5 : thread 2

This is just the basic framework, and me not so very happy with how it turned out. No romance in this one. Part 2 is so much better. So please bear with me on this one. It's too long to post in one go, so am going to post it in 4 or 5 parts.

PART 1

==========================================

After a long tiring day, an exhausted but exhilarated and overjoyed Mrs. Khurrana entered her room, lost in her own dream world. She kept remembering the look in Maan's eyes when she fed him the laddoos and completed her promise. Just thinking about those hot n sensuous looks of her hubby made Geet go all hot n flustered.

Sighing with a longing, she moved towards the mirror remembering what had happened in this very room just a few hours ago. Eyes closed, she felt the same shivering sensations run down her spine as she imagined Maan's fingers trailing her n*** back. She could still feel him touching her, tormenting her, making her restless. Thinking back to all their times together, her cheeks took on a pinker hue while her lips curved into an enchanting smile. Glancing above, she thanked Babaji for giving her Her Savior'Her Soul mate...Her Husband'Her Man'Her Maan'!

Turning away, Geet started undressing to get ready for bed, when she noticed a gift wrapped parcel on her bed. Wondering where it came from, in her heart she knew it could be no one other than her darling husband. She went near to open it. Inside wrapped in fine tissue was a breathtakingly gorgeous turquoise color saree. She gaped at it in awe n shock. The saree was made from a slinky material, slightly see through and had an unusually small piece of silver nothing supposed to be worn under it! Geet ran her hands on the jazzy fabric and felt the smooth sheer texture against her already sensitized skin. Just the thought of wearing it in front of Maan was arousing her!

It was accompanied by a note

"Even though my Mishti looks beautiful in anything, I know in this she will look out of the world. Am waiting for u'..

Yours and only Yours,

Maan"

Geet thinking to herself "Ye Maan bhi na! Itni raat ho gayi hai aur inko masti sooj rahi hai. Babaji  ye saree to dekho. Kissi ne mujhe isme dekh liya to!"

Even as she kept complaining about the saree n how revealing it was, her feet were automatically moving towards the dressing room. Shaking her head at her husband's antics, she changed into it.

Geet was in her own world, brushing her hair in front of the mirror, mumbling to herself about her dusht danav husband, "Maan ko ye kya ho gaya hai! He doesn't even tell her what is going on and where are we going in the middle of the night. Koi aa gaya to? What if Beeji comes here n finds me missing!"

She was so busy in her grumbling that she didn't even notice Maan sneaking into her room. At the first sight of Geet, Maan froze. Never had she looked more enchanting to his hungry eyes. The sheer saree and the backless blouse left absolutely nothing to the imagination. Her pure beauty was shining through. Her milky white skin, her rose tinted cheeks, her sparkling eyes proclaiming her happiness for him to see. She wore no jewellary except her mangalsutra, no makeup except for a dash of red in her maang. He was lost in his wife's beautiful aura. Just staring at her, drinking in her mindless beauty, her simplicity, letting her invade his soul. He thanked Geet's babaji for Her'His Life'His Soul...His Mishti...His Wife...!

As if in a trance he advanced towards his vision, slowly coming to rest against her back bringing Geet out of her self talk.

Her startled eyes meet his in the mirror, and she drowns in the passion she can see in his eyes. His hands slowly brush against her hands and trail upwards to rest on her smooth tummy below the folds of the saree. Blushing a bright red as she sees him taking note of her each and every curve revealed through the saree. She shies and tries to hide herself by turning around and burying herself in his chest. Maan smiles at her innocence and bends down, pulling her face towards him. Cupping her face in his hands he stares deeply into her eyes, his lips just inches away from hers. He gently stroked her lower lip with his thumb, parting them for his invasion. Geet's breathing increased noticeably, her chest heaving, her eyes glazed over.

Looking at her enticing lips, he almost forgot his plans and moved to close the distance between them, but caught himself in the nick of time. Pulling away with great difficulty 'Ye kya Geet. Tum time waste kar rahi ho. Jaldi tayyar ho jao."

Geet opened her slumberous eyes which were heavy with passion. For a minute Geet was confused as to what happened, but she came back to reality and she turns an even brighter red if that is even possible! Maan smirked knowingly and left the room the way he had come. At the window he turned around and said huskily "Geet plz cover urself with a shawl, coz if I see u dressed like this again I won't be responsible for my actions". Winking at her flabbergasted expression and huge rounded eyes, he disappeared chuckling to himself! While Geet was left cursing her husband and blushing at the same time!

Still lost in her own world, Geet carefully left the house and came to the courtyard to find Maan waiting. He motioned her to keep silent, firmly clasped her hand in his and led her away.

A few metres away from the house, Maan's black Jeep stood in the shadows, hidden from all curios eyes. She looked at him questioningly, but Maan only smiled with his eyes. Taking the keys from the driver, he helped Geet into the passenger seat, got in himself and silently drove away.

As Maan was driving away, Geet started with her questions ka pitara "Maan hum kaha jaa rahe hai??? Bataiye na Maan'ye sab kya hai'." Maan just smiled and kept driving. Geet started getting irritated with Maan's silence and kept pestering him. Maan turned to her and putting a finger on her lips said "chup...bilkul chup'" Their eyes met for an instant and Geet lost her ability to speak. She just kept staring into his eyes. Satisfied with his effect over his mishti Maan turned back to the road and resumed his driving, saying "Geet agar tumhe bata doonga to surprise kaise hoga?" Geet pouted making a baby face but Maan turned away laughing at his Mishti's nautanki.

Geet realized that Maan will not going to give away his secrets and started talking about their day. Maan listened to her innocent chatter with a contented smile. Realizing just how much he missed these times with his Geet, how his ears were parched to hear her talking about everything and nothing. Realizing what his one mistake could have cost him, he brought the jeep to a halt with a jerk, a sudden shadow came over his face wiping away the smile from his eyes. Geet saw the play of emotions on Maan's face and asked gently "Kya hua Maan??"

Maan turned towards her sweetly smiling face and saw the love n concern in her eyes. He just hugged her tightly too overcome by the memories to say anything, fearing to let her go. Geet hugged him back sensing his unrest, trying to sooth away his pain with her gentle touch. Finally getting himself in control, he said in a choked up voice "Geet mujhe kabhi chod ke mat jaana. Mai tumhare bina jee nahi paaunga. Plz Geet. Promise me." Geet hugged him tighter realizing what he meant.

"Maan mai aap ko chod ke kabhi nahi jaa sakti. Aap ke liye nahi, apne liye. Geet ki zindagi ka aks Maan hai. Agar Maan na ho to Geet ka koi wajood nahi. Aap aaj ke din aisi baatein mat karo. Aaj maine aap ko Babaji se humesha ke liye maanga hai. Is janm ke liye hi nahi, aane wale har janm ke liye. Mai sirf Maan ki Geet banna chahti hu, sirf Maan ki Geet! Agar aap na ho to ye zindagi bemani lagti hai aur maut'.." Before Geet could utter another word, Maan stopped her by simply sealing her lips with his. Geet felt a jolt from her lips till the end of her toes. Maan kissed her lightly, dropping light pecks all over her lips, without making any effort to deepen the kiss. Geet relaxed in her husband's arms moving her hands to lightly caress his face, feeling like she has come home, feeling safe, just enjoying the warm sensations running thru her body and forgetting about everything else. Maan left her lips to move on to her cheeks, brushing them lightly n rubbing his stubble against her soft skin making Geet whimper in pleased torment. Laughing huskily, he moved back to her lower lip, nibbling it softly. It was a sweet kiss; it was a kiss of pain n forgiveness, of wanting n longing, of love n desire, of affection n respect. It was an innocently passionate kiss between two lovers who have just begun to get acquainted with the touch of each other. Dropping one last kiss on her lower lip, Maan pulled away and looked at her. Tears were flowing freely from her eyes, and she was hugging him tightly to herself, as is she was afraid someone will snatch him away from her.

They both felt cleansed of the fear they had been living in. They felt at peace with each other and stayed in each others arms for some time, gaining strength from the others presence. Maan pulled away and tenderly wiped her tears. He caressingly moved his thumb over her lower lip. Geet opened her eyes and looked at him "Geet, ainda aisa kuch bola to mujhse bura koi nahi hoga. Samjhi tum???" He threatened with his entire Maan Singh Khurrana attitude! Geet nodded and looked away smiling.

Maan entwined their hands and held her hand for the rest of the drive while Geet rested her head on his shoulder sneaking glances at this man who in such a short time had become her life. As Maan was concentrating on the road, he missed the mischievous smile Geet suddenly turned his way. Looking around to see that they were alone and the road was clear, she shot up, pecked him lightly on the lips and returned back to her original position!

Maan was so startled by her action that he almost lost control of the jeep, causing Geet to let out a giggle. Maan let out a deep breath, to regain control n slow down his racing heart. He looked at her from the corner of his eye and said "you just wait till I get my hands free Geet Khurrana. I will teach u a lesson u will never forget!"  Geet just giggled and said almost to herself "Shayad mai yehi chahati hu!" nevertheless Maan heard and the look he turned to her raised her temperature to near exploding.

Geet was so distracted that she didn't notice until quite some time that they were on the way leading towards Hoshiarpur. As she realized this, she jerked away and looked at Maan questioningly. It was pitch black outside and so she could not see much. Maan seeing that Geet had recognized the way soothed her saying "Trust me Geet??" "More than my life" she answered without a moment's hesitation. She gently squeezed their entwined hands. He tightened his grip on her hand seeing her unflinching faith in him. Geet smiled at him trustingly and brought their entwined hands her lips and gave his hand a light peck. Then she came back to snuggle against his shoulder but not before giving him a light peck there too.

Maan commented "Aaj meri Mishti ko mujhpe badha pyaar aa raha hai!" While Geet promptly retorted "Kyu abhi mera apne pati ko pyaar karne pe bhi aapko aitraaz hai?" Maan laughed and hugged her tightly to himself falling in love with his Geet all over again.

==========================================

please hit the like button if u liked it😃

and excuse any mistakes😃😃😃

A special Thank you to reena, deepti, mona and bobby for searching photos for me😃

Lots of love

AASH😳

P>S> If u want me to add you to my PM list...please send me a buddy request. 😃
Edited by aashluvsmaan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Before I begin... 

Hmmm do i need to say in words tht i m loving this😃 and madame sach sach bol tere is talent ke alawa aur kaun kaun se talents humse chupa ke bethi hai kamini😡

Absolutely gorgeous synchronization and carry forward of sequences... no glitches... no point missed😃 the idea of gift and then his whole planning... oh did i get the glimpse of the original MSK we fell in love with... ofcourse yes! for whatever he does he does it with perfection and especially when he plans something for his Mishti... how could it be anywhere incomplete

hmm and thn his sneakin in her room and losing himself in her beauty😉😆😆😆 forgeting his plan😆😆😆 bechari Geet... couldn't even retort! Dusht Danav!!!😳😆

Then the journey towards HP in the black Jeep... he's once driven her out to Amritsar in it and now was takin her on the same route... completing the circle as they now stepped out to take their relationship to another level☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

commencing the passionate journey... it was touchin to see him repenting for his deed even now... just shows how much he loves her😳 lovely description of emotions and feelings... i could feel every ounce of what was presented😃 their first kiss☺️☺️☺️ perfecto! tender, loving, caring, passionate, possessiveness just the right mix of everything😃 

Geet being mischevious and bold😉... i m liking it😳... i could so imagine Maan's expressions there😆😆😆 

sahi ja rahi hai MKK👍🏼 chal me going aage😃
Edited by euphoric - 12 years ago
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Kaminiii...shoulder pe ek peck...lips pe ek peck...in sab ko mila ke tu VVHHWWKs bolthi hai😡...u only showed one nice kiss in here thats it...so I'm still waiting...u better make it meet my demand or I'm not going to talk to u really...n haa tu ne kya kaha tah ye baat bhool kar bhi kahi bolna mat...maar khaayegi kamini mere haathon...

Okay all the gaalis said...they are out of my system for now...😛😆

Aashuuu..meri pyaari MKK...u r brilliant darling...awesome piece...I just loved how u detailed every emotion that took place...n made it beautiful...lovely work honey...I'm soo proud of u...I already added this to our kamini land😛...even before reading it😃...I just can't wait for more now...Maan's anxiety n his reactions on remembering Geet leaving him was understandable n u wrote his pain so well...totally loved it !!so here u go...🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
all for u from me n all our kaminis...u rock girl !!!

Edited by esha143 - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

@aash –

lovely update … loved ur OS / SS …

varsha ki dialogue ... badiyan hain ….

Hmmm I wonder why maan is taking geet to hoshiarpur …

is he taking to hoshiarpur or the place he saved geet from the water the first time  …

take as many liberties as u want as long as u give a superb update …

now update the next part jaldi se …. me waiting ...

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Fantabulous beginning Aash dear ...loved it ...do continue soon... Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved it ... awesome start 

continue soon and plzz add me to the pm list .. 

love
Sana

Aash u still wondering about the so called deed 😆

Sometimes the snow comes down in june . . .

Sometimes the sun goes round the moon . . .

I see the passion in ur eyes . . .

Sometimes it's all a big surprise . . .

Oops SHOCK, BAD SHOCK😳

Bul%^&* was all I could utter when I watched that scene, Gadha MSK arre yaar jyada nahi toh ek cheek kiss hi dedete, Cloth kiss kisne mangi thi😡 . . . even after shika di's warning I did watch it n it was like jo na dekhe woh bhi pach taye or jo dekhe woh double pachtaye

I was all the while thinking ki these CVz are saving the best for the last and what did we get . . . N-O-T-H-I-N-G😡

Now u girl tell me one thing . . . itne heavy heavy heavvvyyy dialogues kahan se fish kiye . . .

"Geet ki zindagi ka aks Maan hai." Care to tell me the meaning of that word please and dont u dare call me angrez  for not knowing its meaning😡 . . . Lappy swear😉 never in my TV soap watching n listening to over cheesy dialogues have I heard of that word 😎. . . You rocked it u know that😛 . . . u can give takkar to Barry in dialogues . . . even his words are too hi-fy for me . . . Once I had to use hindi dictionary😳 . . .

PS: to be edited again😳 gonna be a long one u see😉 . . . me real lazy 😆. . .

Edited by 7thHeaven - 12 years ago
aash...
this was simply fabulous dear...
loved it to the core...
outstanding OS u have written...
ur really a terrific writer i must say...
and the pics r adding more beauty to ur OS...
i am speechless...
take care...
thanx for the pm.

Originally posted by: sindu555

loved it ... awesome start 

continue soon and plzz add me to the pm list .. 

love
Sana

thank you sana for liking it😳😳

added u to PM list😃😃😃

Originally posted by: mayadika11

aash...

this was simply fabulous dear...
loved it to the core...
outstanding OS u have written...
ur really a terrific writer i must say...
and the pics r adding more beauty to ur OS...
i am speechless...
take care...
thanx for the pm.

thanks preeti...

more than me thank mona n dew!!

unhone mujhe pakda😆😆😆😆😆😆😆