My first OS - Lone and betrayed

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

hey guys this is my first Os..thanks goes to naddiya didi ..๐Ÿ˜Š

How does it feel to be betrayed ?? what will you do when the person whom you trust the most , known for years , just goes behind some one and betray you ?? yea , it happened to me . I could not recover from it until he came . Just like a savior in a field ''.

I , geet handa born in a rich family . Got everything in a hand reach . I haven't even heard the word "no" . I got everything I needed . But I want to live a life like everyone else . Yes , I want friends like any other people in school . Ofcourse I got , but they all are behind my money and fame .  I accepted them just to drive away my loneliness . Being the only daughter to my parents , I got everything but the care and love which every child long for in my age . 

I was in my college I year . It felt different to be with new people . I wanted a change and It happened . I met her . She is pari . Oh yes she really is . Bubbly and happy going girl . it was so nice to be with her . we became friends at the first shot . we started spending more time . eventually she spent most of her time at my home . we shared everything and anything . I felt like I had a sister in her form then .

It was a birthday party of my cousin "prakash" . I took her with me since I had to go alone . but it was the biggest mistake I had don't in my life . I introduced her to him . then started the party and I got the biggest shock of my life . my parents planned mine and prakash marriage . I accepted it as I dint want to go against their wishes . I felt happy too since I had known since childhood . he too was happy . the engagement happened on the same day . since then we started spending time with each other more . late night talks , party's and even picnics . we were always In limit . we enjoyed the life .

Finally the marriage gonna happen in a month . I was over the moon . my college was over . yes , we had been waiting for this day for three years . It was a usual day , I was in a mall with my mom to buy some essentials . I was moving towards the cosmetics sections and I saw him with pari . laughing and hugging . I felt some one had pricked my heart out . they seemed happy together . I don't know what to do . I prayed everything to be a dream . I just cant control my tears . I silently left the place unnoticed by them .  I consoled myself thinking it was just a friendly one and nothing else .

A week was over since the incident . I was so confused but I decided to stay calm and think over it . but fate seems to be cruel with me . I saw them again in a restaurant rest room kissing each other . I dropped the things I had in my hand . it was then they noticed me . he was so shocked . so was pari . he came forward to explain . I just showed my hand indicating to stop . I felt so humiliated and cheap . I left home immediately not wanting to face any more thing .

I decided no matter what , I should not marry him . yes he cheated me . more than that I was angry on pari . how could she do that to me ?? she knows well that am engaged to him ,,, still how can she ???if she loved him , why cant say that earlier ? I could have stopped this marriage '.. no she dosent deserve a chance..

I  told my parents about my decision . after a long argument they agreed . I could no longer stay there . so I left the country and came to india . I wanted to start my life afreash . I looked for job and I got in khuranna constructions . I started working there as a M.D. secretory and  junior designer . life was happy with the way it went . I got new friends like adi , pinky , sasha , tasha . they were kind enough to keep me away from M.D. wrath ..yes he was a real devil . but kind at heart . I started feeling the change but decided not to fell in the trap again . I don't want to face the same humiliation again . I concentrated more on work and started learning more things .

Things went smooth till the day he proposed me . yes , the karus , dhust dhanav was romantic enough to propose .i felt shocked and surprised . I don't know whether I can trust some one again . I saw the true love in his eyes which I cannot ignore .some thing from with in told me to share my past with him and I did it .

After hearing it he promised me to with me all through with my life and to never ever leave me . I believed him . we had a happy life and now am married to him with our parents consent . I leading my life so contended happily with my husband and my cute "mahi" whom I got just after a year of marriage. She is now three years with sharp eyes , just like his father '

I understood what the world meant . full of mystery's and puzzles . some good enough and some so dirty . we need to avoid and overcome the dirty ones and learn to live with the happinesss around ' 

Durga 

Edited by mrk_1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chelsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Durga,
Its very short and simple and yet your writing skill made it touch my heart. Its excellent for the first attempt I should say. Keep writing dear.
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely OS
Glad she gave love another chance & accepted maans proposal
Pari could hav told the truth instead oh going behind her bak & flirting
Nice ending to it Xx...๐Ÿ˜Š
jasraj123 thumbnail
durga nice os. it was short but ur writing was very good๐Ÿ‘. keep writing yaar and i love ur writing๐Ÿ˜†
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was too Precise but concept was good
Edited by serenelove - 13 years ago
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome cute little janu OS loved it a lot๐Ÿ˜ƒ
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8