Ch9 - Surprise - Page 23
Ch10 - Surprise Continues -Page 27
Ch11 - Is it Love? - Page 31
Ch12 - Return of the Angel - Page 35
Ch13 - Chao - Page 39
Ch14 - Yeh Dooriyaan - Page 42
Introduction  

Hi Friends,

I have been reading some great FF's on this Forum for quite some time. I will specially like to mention "MuskanP" who got me totally hooked and is now my motivation and mentor for writing something myself.

This FF is all about love, family and living life to it's full.

This is my first time writing anything ever (except for essays in school which was ages ago). Hence please comment and let me know how to improve my writing and make it better for all.

Edited by ritzy09 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Character Sketch –

Maan Singh Khurana

Famous Surgeon working in Leelavati Hospital, Mumbai. He is a hardworking and highly professional doctor who's whole life revolve around work. He rarely smiles and when it does it doesn't reach his eyes. Too serious but he was not always like this….

Geet Khurana

MBA graduate with high business acumen. She is a beautiful, charming girl and is very good at running Khurana group of industries with her brother. She can be quite ruthless when it comes to business and has a strong outlook. But she is a major prankster when it comes to her personal life and her family is her world and most important thing in her life

Raj Khurana –

Geet's father. A very underatanding and loving man who believes in love unconditionally. His life is his family.

Nisha Khurana –

Geet's mother. Same as Geet's dad and had a love marriage with Raj

Rahul Khurana –

Geet's twin brother. Geet and Rahul have a special bond and are inseperable.

Pari Juneja –

Rahul's fianc

Rishab Khurana –

Maan's father and Raj's best friend

Juhi Khurana –

Maan's mother and Nisha's best friend

Annie Khurana –

Maan's younger sister and is apple of everybody's eyes

Other Characters –

Preeto / Chayiji – Raj's sister in law

Naintara – Geet's cousin and Chayiji's daughter

Simaran – Maan's ex girlfriend

Aditya – Maan's pediatrician friend from college and working in the same hospital

Pinky – Geet's friend from college

ritzy09 thumbnail

Prologue - Relationships

Blood is thicker than Water but Love is stronger than Blood

A young boy of 6 was getting ready for his school. Like everyday he came down excitedly wanting to get a glimpse of his parents.

Raj: Ramu Kaka, where is mom and dad.

Ramu: They have gone to London for business trip and will come next week

Ramu Kaka saw the saddened eyes of the boy who had it all but yearned for the only thing he didn't have ? his parent's love and time

Ramu Kaka helped him finish his breakfast and dropped him at school.

St Columbus School, Gol Dakhana, Delhi ?

Raj saw a group of students sniggering at a boy who as being scolded by the office registrar ?

Registrar ? I understand you lost your parents and none of your relatives want to apy your fees. But your appeal for scholarship is not accepted as we do not do charity. Either pay the fees or get lost.

Boy: Crying silently and looking down with shame. He was already working ata  tea stall after school, how as he supposed to take care of his fees at this tesnder age. He was lost and didn't even know why god took his parents away.

Raj had a sudden stirring in his heart. Rishab was his friend after all

Raj said little proudly which comes from being son of a successful businessman ? There is no need for charity. He is my brother and his fees will be paid tomorrow. Do not again mess with my family or you can't even imagine what can happen to you.

Raj: Your name is Rishab Khurana from today and you are my brother

Rishab: But your parents?

They have no option. If they don't agree I will disown them. Anyway's I spend more time with you than them and who needs parents when they are never there.

This was the beginning of a relationship stronger than blood.

Raj and Rishab grew to be close friends like brothers. Rishab retained the surname given by Raj. They fell in love with best friends Nisha and Juhi in college and married them.

Rishab moved to Mumbai to look after Juhi's ailing parents but both friends met every year and talked to each other daily. Their children also came for visites till they were in 10th std as studies didn't allow the same later on but the two friends never failed to talk even small things going in their loves. Their brotherly love was stronger than blood.

--------------------------------------

Please let me know if this was boring. This and next two updates are to define and introduce the characters and hence will not have maneet moments. I think they are essential to understand the two families but if you find it too boring I can curtail the parts.

Edited by ritzy09 - 13 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
awesome start...
sounds promising..
plz add me to UR PM LIST

reva
Downhill thumbnail
awesome start..
sounds promising

plzz add me to ur PM list

reva
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Gr8 one... Interesting.... Pls add me to ur PM list
ritzy09 thumbnail

Chapter 1 – Pari Hoon Main

Mummy, where is my breakfast. I am getting late for office. And where is Rahul. Please don't tell me that khota, gaddha is still sleeping

Nisha smiled at her 27 year old workaholic daughter. Yes Rahul is still sleeping as you made him work till 12:00 in the night.

Geet rolled her eyes. Oh please mom come on. Rahul is such a cry baby. He still didn't complete the presentation which I had to do till 2:00 AM and do you see me complaining. I am fresh as a daisy.

Yes you are darling but then not everybody is a robot!!!---though a beautiful one

MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's up with my princess?

Dad aap mummy ko samjhado…..agar inko ladka hi chaiya tha to mujhe kyon paida kiya

You came free with Rahul kya karein…Because I wanted a princess

Raj and Nisha said together and laughed

Geet just rolled her eyes  - abhi batati hoon mr rajkumar ko

She tiptoes upstarirs to her brother's room and takes the jug of water from side table and pours it on Rahul

Geet!!!!!!!!!!!!! Main tujhe maar daloonga aaj

But before he could catch her, she was in the car and running to office.

9:00 AM – Khurana Group of Industries head office

Siren is being sounded and elevator door opens –

Geet strides into a silent office. (No…No people are there; just they are busy working….phew thank god no one is going to loose their job today)

Sasha runs to her boss, detailing her schedule of meetings for today and urgent tasks at her hand. Quickly Geet gets so busy that she is oblivious to the whole world including the pain gnawing in her heart and body.

------------------------------------- 

Precap – Bachna Ae Hasseno, Lo main Aa gaya

Downhill thumbnail
fabulous update...
loved it
keep writing

-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update.... loved it
Thanx for the PM