NewFF:Love and Honor updt pg13

asrasrasr thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi I have been watching GHSP lately and I liked it so much That I went back and saw all the epis. I was impressed by it and I decided to start a new FF on Maan and Geet. I will  add a chapter every week. It will be around twenty chapters. All your comments will be welcomed as they will allow me to improve my writing.

My previous FF was Safar-PremHeer journey to love. If you would like to read it here's the link-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1098284

Love Varsha

Index

Part1- Pg1

Part2-Pg13

Part 1

Khurana constructions, Delhi:

The boardroom was filled with the sharpest minds from elite universities as well as board of directors belonging to prestigious families. All were assembled to decide on the construction details of the biggest amusement park ever to be built in India. They were justifiably proud that they got this enviable contract beating the best multinational companies. They spouted off one brilliant idea after another vying for their chairman's approval. They knew it was not their brilliance but his genius that got them this contract. It was the same intelligence that made Khurana constructions what it was. To gain Maan Singh Khurana's agreement meant  an acknowledgement of their worth, so they tried hard to come up with great plans. "Great idea Adi." Maan nodded in satisfaction, making Adi beam, while others stared enviously. "But Maan," Sasha started to voice her objections. "Sasha the decision's made." Maan said mildly and without looking at her left the conference room.

To Sasha the gentle voice felt like a razor sharp slap.  She turned red and rushed to her office and threw her file. Her assistant Tasha came running to her. "Sasha maam what happened?"  "That Maan, he acts as though we are strangers and doesn't even listen to me and treats me like dirt, even though his late father and mine were best friends." Sasha fumed. "He respects Adi more than me. I have to speak to him about this." Saying this Sasha went to Maan's office and knocked at the door, "Come in." Maan said looking in surprise at an angry Sasha. "Maan why do you act as if we are strangers. You have more warmth and respect for Adi than me. We know each other since a long time, yet you are treating me as if I am a stranger." Maan's face turned grim, "Sasha, this is a place of work. You have to earn your colleagues respect here. Adi is brilliant and his ideas have merit. I would have been the same with you, if you came up with such ideas. I believe in treating all my employees equally. As to our father's friendship. They were friends, not us. There is no place for sentiments or emotions in Maan Singh Khurana's life. Not for you nor my family or my friends. Close the door while leaving." Saying this he got involved in reading the reports on his desk.

Sasha rushed out tears running down her cheeks, too distraught to be embarrassed.  Adi and Pinky who were chatting nearby and a worried Tasha approached her concerned at her state. "What happened Sasha?" asked Adi in worry. "Maan has no emotions in his cold heart. He said we were not friends but mere acquaintances after knowing each other all these years." Despaired Sasha who secretly loved him." You know Maan sir Sasha. He doesn't do emotions," comforted  Pinky, "He did not even leave a business meeting when I informed him his late father was hospitalized." "Maan sir hated his father Pinky. His dad betrayed his mom with his secretary and lead to her death," defended Adi. "From the day his mom died Maan sir left all his emotions and now deals only with facts," he sighed. "I have never seen him being gentle or loving with anyone, not even his daadi. He has no friends and he doesn't know what love is. So it's no surprise he doesn't regard you as a friend Sasha maam. Please don't take it to heart," advised Tasha. Sasha nodded and left, leaving a worried group of people behind. She went into her office and took out Maan's  snap from her purse. When will you melt Maan,she asked looking at his grim face. When will you bend and look at me with warmth instead of that stone cold indifference with which you see this world, she sighed.

Pinky sat at the reception pondering over Sasha's despair when she heard the tinkling sound of payals. She straightened in her chair and stared in surprise at the source. A girl with muddy and torn wedding clothes and unruly hair was approaching her. Pinky stood up in her seat and asked in surprise, "May I help you. You look like you are in the wrong place." The girl turned her bruised face to her and looked at her with her large wounded eyes, not saying anything. Pinky understood that the pretty girl was in shock. She approached her gently and asked, "do you want to go some where?" She didn't get any reply. A worried Pinky looked at all the employees looking curiously at the girl, decided to do something before Maan sir notices this. She called Adi. Adi came quickly and stared in surprise at the disheveled girl. "The girl looks like she is in shock. Take her to a doctor Pinky, do something before Maan sir sees this and kills us." He insisted. The girl's eyes became aware on hearing Maan's name. "Call Maan." She whispered through her dry lips. Adi and Pinky stared at her in astonishment hearing Maan Singh Khurana's name spoken in such a familiar way." "Excuse me." Said Adi in disbelief looking at the waif before him. "Tell Maan, Geet is here." She whispered again and fainted. A stunned Pinky ran into Maan's office while the employees started crowding a bewildered Adi who was holding the distraught girl in his arms.

Maan Sir, shouted  Pinky running into Maan's office. Maan immersed in his worked frowned in irritation at Pinky. "Pinky I asked not to be disturbed, get out of my office, now," he insisted. Pinky stayed on bravely and said in a trembling voice. "Sir a girl in wedding clothes is here to see you." Maan stared at her confused,"who," he thundered. "She says her name is Geet." Pinky murmured. "Geet" Maan said in astonishment, "she is here," he said standing quickly with a smile on his face and rushed out to meet her. Pinky nodded staring at Maan's smile, too stunned to see him smile to warn him of Geet's condition. Maan saw a crowd gathered around the reception desk and called, "Geet " in confusion. Employees parted hearing their boss giving him a glimpse of Geet unconscious in Adi's arms. Geet, shouted Maan in shock seeing her disheveled state. He ran to her and grabbed her from Adi's arms. He shook her in his arms and started calling her again and again in anguish trying to wake her. All stared in disbelief at the ultra cool Maan Singh Khurana reduced to a bewildered child in his anxiety and grief. Adi understood that Maan was in no fit state to think rationally. He patted Maan to get him out of his trance and said "Sir please lay her on the sofa and sprinkle some water. Meanwhile I will call the doctor." He said dialing for their office doctor. Maan nodded anxiously and gently lowered Geet on to the couch beside the reception desk. Sasha hearing the commotion came into the reception area to see Maan Singh Khurana who is another name for ego and pride, bend on his knees infront of everyone beside an unknown girl and plead with her to wake up. She caught her breath as she saw the always indifferent and expressionless eyes of Maan turn warm and shine with love. Maan gently straightened Geet's hair to wake her and saw her maang filled with sindhoor. In front of  all his employees the stone cold Maan Singh Khurana broke down and wept.

Edited by asrasrasr - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viji79 thumbnail
Great start...........very nice
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow awsome concept yaar...loved it ...do continue soon ..do add me to ur pm list 
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome concepts
do continue plz.
add me to yr pm list.
thx
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey plz update twice or thrice a week plz its a request and plz reply to my post
KissTheSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
love it! continue plz!❤️
add me to your PM list!

awesome start...
plzz add me to ur PM list
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Quite interesting

Continue & please PM me when U do

-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it seems interesting........am a;ready loving it............continue soon n plzz pm me whenever u update..........
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb start...plz PM me when you update next part.