You make a first impression
I've found I'm scared to know
I'm always on your mind

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the stars refuse to shine
Out of the back you fall in time
I somehow find you and I collide

Chapter 1:-

Life sucked for Nupur Bhushan. Nothing EVER worked out. She was employed in a 9-9 job which paid her just enough to carry on with her day-to-day activities. She owned a second-hand car which she hated, lived in a one bedroom apartment and wore shaggy lose clothes and rarely maintained her hair or looks. And there was also Hiten, the guy in the office who had a major crush on her.

"No Hiten, I wont go out with you," Nupur said. "How many times have I got to tell you that?"

"Come on Nupur you know how much I like you," Hiten pleaded. "I mean since college. Why don't you understand. Why don't you like me?"

"It's not about not liking Hiten," Nupur said exasperated. "I just don't have the time for a relationship. I live like a machine. And machine's don't get into relationships. Machine's work. Simple."

"Aww Nupur, you know you are-"

"Please Hiten," Nupur said. "You are a sweet guy. You deserve way better. Everyone deserves way better than a bitter, unhappy machine!"

Just then the clock struck 8 and it was time for Hiten to leave. He smiled politely and went into his cubicle. Nupur went back to her cubicle, which was just next to the men's loo. There was a disgusting stench that came from there, and Nupur cringed as she took her seat.

Yawning, she got back to her work. Almost the entire lot of workers left the office, except a small few, including Nupur. She took notes, and noted down various records. She wished more than anything that she could leave her job and go on a long vacation. Sigh. Life sucked. Especially if you were a machine.

At 9 pm Nupur grabbed her bag and left the office. Driving in the hectic Delhi traffic was just horrible. She was desperate to reach home and sped through a residential are [after a short traffic]. She slowed down as she saw a policeman standing a little ahead of her. She rolled down the window.

"Please get out madam," the officer said.

Nupur got out of the car and looked at the officer questioningly. It was a deserted lane.  She had a long way to drive home.

"You were speeding. You need to pay a fine," the officer said.

"Sure," Nupur grumbled. "How much?"

"You need to come with me to the station Missy," the officer said.

"Sorry sir, but I wont come without a lady inspector," Nupur said. "There's the rule-"

"I don't care about any rule," the officer said. "You come or-"

He winked menacingly at her and she moved aside. The officer advanced towards her, and she started running as fast as her legs could take her. She felt foolish for not getting into the car, but at that moment she could only do what any person would do at such a situation.

"BOOM"

Nupur heard the sound of a bullet and felt a sharp piercing pain in her right leg. Tears stung her eyes and she clutched her fist hard as she tried running. She took a sudden right turn so as to confuse the officer. She felt her leg burn with pain and tears kept falling from her eyes. But she didn't stop.

"BOOM"

She felt the bullet pierce her left shoulder, but she kept steady. She avoided looking at her shoulder or leg in order to avoid freaking out. After a left turn she entered the main road. There was a heavy traffic and she ran...or walked rather as fast as her holed body could take her. She went between different vehicles and after what seemed like an eternity she stumbled onto the left pavement and collided with a man.

She sobbed and through heavy breaths tried to communicate with him. She was dying with pain. It was unbearable.

"I...didn't...do...anything...wrong...," she muttered. "It's hurrtttingggg...so bad...he'll rape me...I'm scared...helppppp."

The man rubbed his had soothing hand on her back and led her into the dense forest on the left. She clutched onto his white shirt, and sobbed onto his chest as her tears and blood soaked his shirt. He took her further into the jungle.

"Can't...move...more," she sobbed. "My leg...he shot me...please let me...sit."

He sat down with her behind a tree. She held onto him and he pushed her sweaty hair out of her face. She shook with each tear.

"It's paininggggg so muuucchhh," she said. "Please...please...make it stop."

"Sssshhh," he said, his voice soothing. "Relax. You'll be fine."

"Don't let him hurt me," she said. "Please."

"I wont," he said, as he held her tight.

As she drifted off to a painful slumber he decided that he needed to take her away to somewhere safe. She was losing a lot of blood and that was bad...real bad.

How was it guys? A totally different concept, eh? 😛 It's more of an intense MN FF. I hope you guys enjoy it.

Do comment,
Nidheya

Part 1 - Page 1
Part 2 - Page 2

Edited by -Untamed- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Do comment. And those all who want a PM pls send me a buddy req. :-)
zohul thumbnail
wow dear
continue soon
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wowwwwwwww😍...........
awsum yaar.👏...
luvd it.........
do continue soon........

29priya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow.......nice ff.....
add me to ur pm list...........
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
Congrats 4 d new ff :-) its really an interesting concept :-) loved it :-) ......this nupur is totally new 4 me.....n i love her :-) d policeman is really bad.....hate him......awwwwww nups colides with mayank :-) i love it :-) waiting 4 next updt :-) plz add me in ur pm list :-)   :-)
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

awsome..update....

wow...what a start.......
please ..please do..pm me.....
please do pm me......😃😃😃😃
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
mindblwoing start dear..pls continue soon and  plsdo pm me...............
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nidz🤗........amazing concept.. loved it.....nd i am already there in ur buddy list.. nd i want a pm wen u update next.. okay..........
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Thanks a ton guys 🤗
Will update today itself :D