Mg777 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

OS~ MAAN ON BIKE ~OS

This is my third OS. I am not very good at writing. So, please bear with me friends. Hey! Wait. Let me introduce myself to you.

Name ' Sanjana

Age ' 15 years

Place - Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India.

Now, here's a very brief introduction of the theme of the OS. As you would have understood from the title itself, it's something about a bike ride. You know what? The very day I saw Dev on bike in GHSP, my heart wanted to see my Maan on a bike. He would look stunning at it. So, I wrote an OS imagining him on a bike. Let's see what do you get here? It's a light OS. So, don't except much **ahem ahem** from it and that's also because I am less than 18.😉

PLEASE PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON IF YOU LIKED MY POST.

So here, we go.....

PART 1

A pleasant Sunday morning . Geet slept cuddled in Maan's arms when the alarm bell rings. Maan takes his hand towards the clock and shuts it.

"Maan, Ye alarm kyun lagaya tha aapne? Aaj to Sunday hai na?" Geet said with her eyes still closed.

"Arre, Sunday hai to kya hua? Mujhe to office jana hai na?" Maan said.

"Nahin. Aaj aap kahin nahin jayenge. Thoda time apni beewi ko bhi de diya kijiye." Geet said holding Maan's hand as he was about to get up.

"Nahin Geet. Office jana jaroori hai." Maan said while he caressed her face.

"Thik hai. Jaiyye." Geet said angrily but she knew her anger was fake. How could she be angry with her coochy-coochy Maan.

"Achcha baba thik hai. Nahin jaoonga. Par mera haanth to chodo." Maan said with a smile on his face which was enough to wake up Geet.

"Chod diya. Jaiiyee." Geet said. Now, she was fully awaken.

"Kaha na. Nahin jaoonga." Maan said as he folded his leg to sit properly on the bed and so did Geet.

"Haan haan. Par tayyar to ho jaiyye" Geet said while pointing towards the bathroom.

"Tayyar? '..Ohh.. Abb samjha. Jaroor tumhara plan hoga kahin shopping par jaane ka. Tumhe pata hai Geet? Main kabhi kabhi sochta hoon na ki saare shopping malls ko Sunday ko band rakhne ka order jaari hona chahiye." Maan said with a grin.

"Nahin. Mujhe shopping par nahin jaana hai. Abb aapki pocket aurr dheeli nahin karni hai. Mujeh bas long drive par jaana hai." Geet said thinking something.

"Long drive? Itni subah?" Maan said.

"Arre 5:30 baj gaye hain. Hume tayyar hote hote 6:00 baj jayenge. Subah kahan rahegi?" Geet said with an innocence which melted Maan's heart.

"Thik hai. Main jaaon?" Maan said.

"Haan." Geet said. As soon as Maan prepared to get off the bed she held his hand.

"Kya hua?" maan said as he turned towards Geet.

She brought her face near his and kissed him on his cheek. He gave a perfect smile with his perfect lips and went into the bathroom.

"Ailo. Maine kiss diya to itna bhi nahin hua ki return mein mujhe bhi kuchch de de."

"1..2..3..4.." She counted on her fingers remembering something., "Haa? Maine inhe 4 baar kiss kya hai? Aur inhone? 4'3'2'1.. 0' ek bhi nahin. Abb ye koi batane ki baat thode na hai. Parr inhe kaun samjhaye." Geet talked to herself as soon as Maan entered in the bathroom.

Within 15 minutes, both of them were ready. Maan had worn a light purple color casual shirt with half sleeves. He made it looked the best one. And Geet wore a very simple suit with half sleeves again.

"Chaliye Maan." Geet said to Maan as held his hand again.

"Ek minute'" Maan said when Geet almost dragged him.

"Kya hua?" Geet said.

"Mere paas ek doosra idea hai." Maan said.

PART 2

Edited by Mg777 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rati- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes since the day they showed Abhinav @ Dev on that bike I've too secretly wished they had some scene fit in where we could get to see Gurmeet @ Maan on bike. Infact during the Wedding when he rushes to get his bride home I did again hope he will take a bike but we got to see our Prince on horse back , not that I am complaining of it.
But yes bike, I still want to see him on.

Coming to your OS. Its sweet. Loved Geet's self talk & counting of kisses given and received well ratio is poor.

Do continue soon and if you pm then I will be really thankful.
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
kiss counting was hilarious conti. soon 
svijaya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WoW! You're only 15! You write beautifully 😊
Pls continue..
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
👏

Originally posted by: sanjh1234

kiss counting was hilarious conti. soon 

👏👏
Mg777 thumbnail

PLEASE PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON IF YOU LIKE THIS PART.😉

PART 2

"Mujhe pata tha. Aapko drive par jaane ke mann nahin hai. Isliye aapka ye intelligent dimag koi na koi idea dhondh heen lega. Hey babaji. Kyun aapne inke dimag ko tez banaya hai." Geet looked up.

"Bass? Ho gaya? Abb main apna idea bataoon?" Maan asked irritated with Geet's talk to her babaji,

"Hmmm…" Geet nodded reluctantly.

"Hum car mein to humesha jaate hain. Hai na? Aaj kuchch naya try karte hain?"

"Naya? Matlab 11 number ki gaadi?" Geet said happily.

"11 number ki….kya?"

"Gaadi" Geet said.

"Abb ye kaun si gaadi hai?" Maan said.

"WO……. " She pointed towards his legs.

"Haan?" Maan looked towards his legs and then smiled.

"Achcha ye? Nahin. Nahin… Mere paas isse bhi achcha ek idea hai."

"Wo kya?"

"WO ye ki aaj hum bike ride par chalte hain."

"Bike ride? Aapko bike chalani aati hai?"

Maan gave her a hard look.

"Achcha….. main to bhul gayi thi ki baba maan singh khurana ko sab kuchch aata hai."

"Hmm….. Waise tum jaanti ho? Car mein utna maza nahin aata. Bike ride ki baat heen kuchch aurr hoti hai."

"Kaise?" Geet asked with an innocent look. She couldn't understand his words.

"kaise? Wo tumhen experience karna padega. Aise nahin bataoonga." Maan said with a smirk as he looked her face.

"Experience? Kahin aap 100 ki speed parr bike to nahin chalane waale na?" Geet said with an afraid expression on her face.

"Nahin. Kyunki mujhe jail jaane ka shauk nahin hai." Maan said.

"Ooo.. tab phir?"

"Kahan na … demo dikhata hoon."

"Thik hai."

Both of them were in the vehicles area of Khurana Mansion.

"Geet, tumhen jiss bike parr jaana hai. Choose karo." Maan said while pointing towards a row of bikes with perhaps the best bikes in India or the world. There were a total of 7 bikes.

"Baap re… itne saare bikes? Kyun?"

"Arre tum choose karo na."

"aaa…. Ye wala." She went towards them and pointed towards a shiny black one.

"Nahin …ye wala…" She pointed towards a brown coloured one.

"Mujhe nahin pata. Sab bahuuuuuuuuuttt achchi hai." Geet said.

"Nahin. Ek to tumhen batana heen padega."

"Achcha. Ye wala." Now she pointed towards a blue-black marvelous bike with a stunning color effect. 

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey!

Very intereseting OS! I'm glad someone is fulfilling our wish of seeing Maan Singh Khurana on a bike. Hayeee he'd look so hot if they did it in the show. Lekin Geet is pregnant, and there is no sawaal of Maaneet going on a bike ride cuz of safety issues. But glad you're fulfilling our wish!

Do continue soon! :)

Z
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
continue soon

and plzz add me to the pm list

love
Sana
-knirwal- thumbnail

wah wah wah kya os hai.cutie cutie