-truly magical- maaneet ff THREAD 13

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

-truly magical-
story so far

truly magical emanate from maan's heart when maan was struck by the cupid's arrow. When he experienced love at first sight, every breeze left a smile floating
on his face. Everything around seems to look changed.
The weather seems to be simply perfect and the world around him seems to
have got metamorphosed. This is a feeling of truly magical's love at first sight.
Love can touch any heart and make you feel great.
Truly magical so far express the sentiments of love that can keep the memories
fresh for lifetime in their heart.
When she barged into his car,he saw her face.
When she smiled at him, he Knew she was the one.
When she looked at him with her beautiful deep twinkling eyes
he said to himself, Maan Singh Khurana this was truly magical!

they are both convinced that a sudden bond joined them
such certainity is beautiful, but uncertanity is more beautifull stil
intrestingly they meet, they call, they know what the other person
does all the time, no commitment no obligation but still there is a commitment
they would be amazed to hear that chance has been toying with them now for days. Not quite ready yet to become their destiny
it pushed them close, drove them apart it crossed their paths,
there were signs & signals, even if they couldnot read them yet
perhaps last friday or just todays a certain thought fluttered
from one shoulder to another.

Geet Handa her life revolved around her buddies dr. armaan, prem and Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat and now her new found friend  Mr.Bachan (Maan) whom she finds different from her other friends she treats him  differently & is different when she is with him...

It is always believed that friendship is the beginning of new relation and it is indeed.  There cannot be anything so beautiful than a relation of friendship and when two friends  fall in love with each other, the whole world seems to be all rosy and bright.  It is then we feel to shower our deepest love not only on the person we love but also on the entire world. This in sooth turns the world into a land of heavenly bliss truly magical for those in this kind of love.
their friendship is getting closer & deeper without their knowledge. Both immensely cared for each others feeling & comfart. effortlessy their world started to revolve around each other. their first kiss umm!!! just soft peck on the cheeck magical & drawn them into a different flight of pleasure.
destiny at its best...geet not able to get off the flight...
beach date at night
missing the flight even after reaching the airport on time
armaan missing the farmhouse trip!!!!
or the night they spend bare cuddled up into eachother!!!
geet wondering if he can dance & then he just sweeps her of the floor
into a different world of passion & perfection!!
or maan accepting her infront of every one!!!
or geet getting possicive of her bachan now!!!
or geet rsiking her self for him
or unka rootna manana aur fir rotna..
yah unka jungle main saat rah kar bhi...pas aane se sharmana😳
aur geet ka Maan Singh Khurana se milna !!!
unki unkahe pyar!!!
geets dear to join army & maan beside her on her every move
their trip to bangalore or should I say geets SSB interview
geet not taking up her dream jon to be with maan
maaneet in london
OOPS their register marriage!!!
their unoffical married life in london
arjun stocking geet & maan unaware about it
Geets suprise birthday party in Venice with all her friends 
geet gets drunk & expresses her inner desires & maan understanding & not taking advatage
unknowingly maan protects her from arjun
OOPS maan geting drunk & geets having her first ever orgasm....& the big fight now!!!
geet unknowingly eating sleeping pills & almost killing herself & maan scared
geet making upto maan & accepting their wedding but maan still wanting to fullfill her dream SR.
geet wooing maan & being a vexin in all means...maan finding it impssible to hold back
OMG anni pregnant & biggest of all truth Anni being Maan's step sister. Maan fighting all odds trying to get Anni her identity as Khurana while ignoring Geet or should I say taking her for granted.
They finally had their special moment .. breaking all their barriers & finally became one in true sense accepting every thing..the were one.. in all sense.
Geet conviced daadi to accept Anni into the family..meanwhile maan came to know the attraction arjun had for geet. Maan just lost all his senses & broke few bones here & there...😆😆
oops daadi saw them together...& hurt with Geet & maan behind close doors..creating more misunderstands..
Maans ego & temper just lead them to a separation on 7yrs 
Geet now is GK..IPS officer who rescuses maan from militants. but maan was still looking for her madly. eventulay they meet when maan meets a little mk..cute little daughter of Geet

LINK THREAD 10

PART 129 below

Thanks guys for all ur love & support..for the journey so far!!!
Please please do comment
Love
~muskan~

THOSE WHO HAVE NOT READ TODAY'S EARLIER UPDATE
PLEASE DO READ..

OTHERWISE THIS PART MAY NOT MAKE SENSE

-truly magical-
part 129

mk - da da da dy loves mama too.
Geet - ummm..
Geet hid her face into her shoulder to hide the burning sensation..which probably she forget ever existed.

The whole night Maan wondered wat was it he couldn't read in those eyes. Why didn't she even say a word to him. 7Yrs...6 months..10 days.. & she didn't have anything to say. Not even a slightest of grief in her. There was nothing in her..no pain..no grief..no sorrow, no anger..no nothing..why was she so emotionless. How can she turn so stonehearted.

Geet put mk to sleep.
Mk - da da da dyyy...aa gaayen?
Geet - abhi nai beta
mk - aur kitni der hain
Geet - thodi der aur
she pulled some toys & kept close to her
Geet - yeh sab kya hain
mk - board games hain
Geet - why are u keeping it on the bed
mk - aap da da da ddddyyy ko jane mat dena..mujhe bhi board game khelna hain d a da da dddy ke saath
Geet - umm
mk - paka
Geet - paka..now close ur eyes & sleep now.
She held the board in her hand & fell asleep.
Geet didn't know how long she could pull these lies with her. The lie that her daddy comes home late..that he is traveling most of the time.. she didn't know wat else to tell her. In there house in kashmir it was easy to lie that he stays in delhi.. but staying in delhi how will she explain why her father not coming home.

Anyone who came to their house in kashmir would assume that 3 people lived there..maan, Geet & mk.. she had a separate wardrobe of Maan with his belongings. His toiletries in the washroom. His cups, plate, bowls in the kitchen. His shoes in the shoe rack..soil it at times. Like he just lived with them.  She would pretend Maan visited them now & then. She would gift her toys saying her daddy got it for her. Maan is been part of their life ..every single day. Geet wonderfully portrayed to her until now since she was young..but now as she is growing it is becoming tough & impossible.

Now after seeing him, feeling him her craving to be with Maan her daddy is immense. Wat else would Geet would have done.. the one person she could talk about her love was their daughter. All the emotions she had in her was poured to her. She spend hours together talking to mk how her daddy kissed while she was a sleep, how he cared for both of them, how much he loved both of them, how much he missed them every single day. She made herself & mk strong that.. atleast they had each other but daddy was all alone. No one to love him. No one to be with him. They hugged each other & kissed his photo. Geet had edited all her childhood photos. She filled the room with Maan, hers & mks photo together. Baby mk in maans hand.

Geet got ready in the morning.
Mk also got up early - da d a da da dddyyy challen gayen...
Geet - kuch meeting tha daddy ka
she made a big face & went to have her bath
she shouted from the shower - ma m a mama....
Geet - umm
mk - mera ko red frock phena na hain
Geet - aap kanha ja rahe ho subha subha
mk - da da da  ddaay.. office
Geet - daddy busy hogen na
she snapped - nahi
Geet kissed her on her cheeks & made her wear the red dress. - lekin aapne kud dehka na daddy busy hain.
She turned her face - da..da..dddyyyy.. unke saat kheltaen hain ..phir mk ke saath kyun nahi.
Geet - nahi beta daddy kisi ke saath nahi khelten
mk - khelten hain.. mk ne dehka hain..2....2....game khela
Geet - aacha I will call up & ask if daddy is free ok
mk - u...u...u... al......alll.......waaayyyyyysssss doooooooooo this
Geet pretended to call & came back - see I told u daddy ka koi meeting hain
mk was really upset.
Geet - acha challo I will take u to a mall.
Mk - mujhe mall wall nahi jana
Geet - mall has games & all
she turned her face.
Geet tickled her ..ice-creams...she laughed - chocolate wali
Geet - yummy with chocolate chips

Maan thought if she was in delhi ..then her parents should know. He thought she might be be paying them a visit after so many years. He surely wanted to talk to her & clear all the clouds. He put all his wits together & went to Handa Hawali.

As the servant made him sit in the living room & went to call papaji. His eyes restlessly scanned around to see if she was anywhere around. May be Mk. He was surprised why there was so much of silence.
Papaji - hello Mr. Khurana
he was taken a back with how normally they were treating him. He thought after Geet went missing he assumed they would blame him, but apparently they didn't know anything. Once Rano called him  & asked him if there was something wrong between them, but he couldn't answer her.
Papaji - is there anything urgent, we could have met in office
he didn't know wat to tell him. He couldn't have asked about Geet, because it seemed he didn't know anything. He looked lost & his mouth went dry.. Maan Singh Khurana didn't know wat was happeneing. He cleared his throat , stood up & turned to leave.
Rano came running - tumne Geet ko dehka kya??
she held his collar & cried - u saw her right??  tell me u saw her. Tell me she is alive.
She shook him - woh zinda hain na. Ek bar bolo who zinda hain..bus ek bar...
he couldn't see the pain in the mothers eyes that he filled in there. He was reason for those tears. He was the one who asked Geet to go away. He was the reason.. he nodded his head lifelessly & left from there.

precap,
oops Maan in the mall with devansh & anjali
hope u all like the updates. Love all your comments.
Really love reading them
please do keep commenting'.
Love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Di i actually cried reading it... how she can love him so much... she really does love him more than anything else... she has truly lost herself to his love

Ok...precap is interesting...

Geet destroyed her identity in his love... does such a love exist... seeing her love now i dont want u to punish maan coz its hurting her more way more...

I just want them together.. trust me now i can sleep peacefully...

N rakhi di look nothing of the sort u predicted happened... i told ya na muski di loves us a lot she will never turture us to that extent...

Luv ya di...😳

Edited by 7thHeaven - 13 years ago
BadGirlKiss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update!
Still so sad!
Hope they will be happy family soon! I have a feeling this coming to an end! X
Do prove me wrong!
XEdited by BadGirlKiss - 13 years ago
febinyusuff thumbnail
muski.. honestly.. after reading this update i donno what to comment..

The way Geet behaved, I think she doesn't have any problem with Maan.. She is still waiting for him to calm down and come.. Does love like this kind really exist?. I want Maan to see and know by himself.. how she treausred their relationship.. How she included them in their small family..

Please please please continue this sooon..

PS:- Please don't end this soooooooon.

Edited by febinyusuff - 13 years ago
ninand thumbnail
too choked up for words..🥺
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

sone se pehle itna sad update????? ab neend kaisi aayegi???

how can geet live a dual life yaar...

office me itna tough aur mk ke saath softy softy!!🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

deewangi kub update karegi???
jaldi kar na plz...
Edited by aashluvsmaan - 13 years ago
TinkJia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Geet has been lying to mk about Maan!!!!
perfectflirt8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update muskaan loved it..
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Loveeee the part.
Poor geet and mk.
I think so mk will see maan with annie's children.
Continue soonnn.
Be.edgy thumbnail
🥺
OK! My heart just broke in million.. no no.. BILLION pieces.. Ugh!!
I cant even imagine how much pain Geet went through!! All alone.. Poor thing...
Di!! You better let them meet in next.,. PLEASE!!!!