FF:Twinkling Hearts (Inactive until further notice

Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Their hearts unknowingly skipped beats for each other...but were they destined to be together?

(Credit to 'PerfectYaRav' for being so kind in creating the title, the image as well as the image above each chapter) 
Guys, this is my first FF. I hope u all enjoy it.

I want to give credit to 'NEWDIME' for inspiring me to continue and convert this into a Mini FF.

This FF is dedicated to 'PUSHPI'.

I had originally posted part 1 and 2 of 'Twinkling Hearts' on Hasini's FF - New York Times with Maan and Geet and now I am continuing it as a Mini FF on its own.

I want to say a big thank you to 'HASINI' for encouraging me to write a FF of my own.

And last by not the least in any given way, I want to say a big big thank you to 'INLWGEET' who has always supported me through my ups and downs and who has silently sent her prayers my way🤗.

Meet the Characters:

Geetika Handa

Maan Singh Khurana

Shona

Index:

Enjoy:

Chapter 1

Today was the last day of her exams and she was going to have exactly three weeks off from school. She was glad that today was her last exam. This semester had been a rollercoaster ride for her. She had been sick with flu for the past few weeks and her best friend was going to be away from her. Her best friend was going on a vacation with her family. Furthermore, her cousin was getting married in just one more day.  Due to her exams, she had missed the Sangeet and Mehndi ceremony. She and her cousin had always been very close and she detested the fact that she was not able to attend her Sangeet and Mehandi functions. Infact, she was so mad that she had not talked to her for last 2 days. But today, she could not wait for her last exam to get over because as soon as the exam was finished, she was flying straight to Vancouver to attend the wedding. The rest of her family was already in Vancouver having fun while she was here studying.

3 hours later...

She walked out of her classroom and sighed in relief. She was so happy that her exams were finally over. Her pace increased as she started to walk towards the parking lot. Her inner voice was telling herself, Geet, you are going to have a blast in these three weeks. Yes she was ...she said to herself.

The weather was pleasant and the sun was shining. Her happiness had no boundaries. Her feet started to pick up even more speed and she started humming the song 

Kahin to.. kahin to.
Hoga woh...
Duniya jahan tu mere saaath hain...

Jane na kahan woh duniya hai
Jane na woh hai bhi ya nahi
Jahan meri zindagi mujhse
Inti kafa nahi '..

While humming the song she was in her own world and did not realize when she had started to twirl. She was looking at the sun, the sky and the beautiful fall trees around her and just when she was about to twirl once again she bumped into someone with full force. She found herself falling and felt a pair of strong arms grabbing her waist to keep her from falling. She closed her eyes and was about to breathe in relief thinking she was saved...but she had hit this person with such a force that they both went sprawling on the grass. He broke her fall and she landed on him. Her long and straight hair fell on his face and covered it. She could not see his face but could smell his strong cologne which had seemed to awaken her senses.

She was scared and nervous and could not believe that she was lying on top of a guy, who was a stranger and that too in the middle of her university campus. Eeekkk!!! her mind screamed. Her heart had started hammering and she realized that his hands were still on her waist. She flipped her hair around and tried to get up and at the same time their eyes met and the time stopped.

Please let me know if I should continue or not...

If you would like a PM please let me know and add me to the buddy list.

Edited by Water. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow nice concept yaar...continue soon ..add me to ur pm list pls !!!
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
super amazing
pls update pls cont soonn
if dont mind one more
update interesting
concept love the tittle
cont soonnnnnnnnnnn
more plssssssssssssssssss
pls do pm meEdited by simi91 - 13 years ago
Water. thumbnail

Originally posted by: simi91

super amazing

pls update pls cont soonn
if dont mind one more
update interesting
concept love the tittle
cont soonnnnnnnnnnn
more plssssssssssssssssss
pls do pm me

Thanks dear...I have added u on buddy list.
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You have an FF😲 (and I knew nothing about it)...bookmarking for now...will be back later😊
mallu.crowe20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey dont ask plz do continue
its very nice
add me too
Water. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -pixie-

You have an FF😲 (and I knew nothing about it)...bookmarking for now...will be back later😊

Even I did not know I had one till today...lets c....never done this kind of work before.....fingers crossed.
Thanks..
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
a yu gonner update
one more sorry
i'm turning greedy
yu know tomorrow
no UNI want read
FF ha ha ha😆
Edited by simi91 - 13 years ago
Water. thumbnail

Originally posted by: simi91

a yu gonner update

one more sorry
i'm turning greedy
yu know tomorrow
just read FF

I will update tomorrow.
😊
Water. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mallu.crowe20

hey dont ask plz do continue
its very nice
add me too

Thank you.
It defitinely encourages me to continue.