bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Tattooed

He hurried back to find her already waiting.

"Sorry Geet. The client wanted to discuss some changes before he left for States tomorrow. What did the doctor say?"

"It's alright Maan. Everything is okay. Both of us r fine nothing to worry."

"But I wanted to talk to the doctor."

"You can do that later. I'm hungry. Can we go home now", Geet started pulling Maan along the corridor.

"Okay, ok.i need to go to the office to make those changes that the client wanted. I will drop u home first."

When they reached home, Geet leaned across to place a kiss on Maan's cheek and asked, "If u come back early, can we go for dinner?"

"Let's see."

Maan drove off to with a smile

He walked into their room and stopped breathing'.There she was , humming to herself as she put on her bangles. She looked so gorgeous in the white saree'''.

"U r back Maan. I'm ready."

Maan cleared his throat and said, "Let me just change and then we will go."

Walking out, with Geet clinging to his arms, he asked, "Where do you want to go?"

"Any restaurant where there is soft romantic music."

"Why?"

"I want to feel my husband's arms around me and listen to his heart beat .Do you have a problem with that?"

"So my mishty is feeling romantic today?" and thought to himself  "god help me, how am I going to survive!!"

Back from the dinner Maan relived the moments in the dance floor, the feeling of holding his beloved in his arms. He pushed his hands thru his hair with a frustrated sigh and decided to take a cold shower before bed'''..

And Geet was not helping either. There was something different abt his mishty today'she seemed to be in one of her naughty moods'that sparkle in her eyes as if she was holding some secret in their depths'.Wasn't she trying hard to look innocent when she asked to check if something had bit her shoulders?'..how did she manage to put that tattoo on her back'..What was it that she said abt it so happily 'yes that there was more'how many more? 'There was the other one on her waist, of which he got a tantalizing glimpse, when he helped to free her hip chain that got caught in the seat belt'. .I'm sure she did that purposefully'and when had she started wearing a hip chain? ''I wonder where else she has put on tattoos!!'''.

Maan was so immersed in his reflections that he did not see that the tormentor was back.

"Maan, can you please do my Zip up. It seems stuck."

Again a glimpse of that tattoo'where else did she have them? ''And did she have to take a bath before going to bed?

"Maan'What happened? Can't you free the zip?"

"Umm. Nothing."

Maan pushed her still wet hair over her shoulder and to pull the zip up, resisting the impulse to press his lips to the curve of her neck.

"Geet you go to sleep. I don't feel sleepy."

"But'."

"Good night, Geet." With a quick kiss to her forehead Maan escaped to the washroom.

After the cold shower he settled himself in front of the TV. Idly surfing thru the channels, he cud find nothing interesting to distract himself from the sound of Geet's bangles and anklet as she moved. Why is she so restless today? He took a peek and found Geet sitting up in bed.

"I'm also not feeling sleepy."

There she comes to torment me more...How many cold showers am I going take tonight!!

Geet settled herslf beside Maan. Tucking herself under his arm, she leaned on him and putting her head on his chest sighed happily.

"Comfortable?" Maan asked, getting more uncomfortable with her nearness. He stared at the TV, not knowing what he was seeing, more tuned in to the fragrance of Geet's hair.

As if this was not enough Geet started caressing him absent mindedly.

"Maan I enjoyed tonight so much! It was the best way to celebrate."

"Celebrate? We were celebrating something?" ''. He caught her hands and said, "Geet keep your hands still. There is a limit to torture!"

"I didn't know I was torturing you. I just love touching my husband!"

Was there a smile in her words?

"You know very well your nearness effects me. But tell me what were we celebrating?"

Geet lifted her head to look at him, with eyes brimming with mischief and joy. She stretched up to kiss the corner of his mouth and told a bewildered Maan,

"Oh! Did I forget to tell you 'the doctor said the reports are normal and everything is fine. Now I can be your arthangini in every sense."

"So, you were having fun tormenting me. Be sure I will pay you back. Maan Singh Khurana doesn't believe in keeping debts. But tell me Mrs. Khurana, didn't you say there were more tattoos, tell me where else' Better yet, let me find out for myself!!"

this is my first attempt at OS...how is it? to borrow the words of Keanu Reeves in Speed " it was good for me, was it good for u?"

sorry yaroo this OS was written at the time when the doc advised against the SR...so here is the link to the 2nd part:

the morning after

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1620988 Edited by bangalores - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zerro thumbnail
it was GREAT pls continue a bit more.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
patakha-guddi thumbnail
was gr8  one cont soon plzzzzzzzzzz
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Cute n Naughty😉 Loved it!!
Vintagepeach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
so cute OS...
loved it....
keep wrirting...
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice nice... plzz continue

love
Sana
mchopra thumbnail
Ahem ahem...tht was great Bindu...and the cont too..
NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved it 👏
that was a naughty geet and a husband beeing TORTURED 😆
if you write more do PM me sending you buddy req.

love
Noor
Edited by NoorFatima - 13 years ago
anks_ams thumbnail
it was great! do continue soon!!
fourleafclover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ahem...it was 'tantalizing'ly naughty...awesuuum!!!!!!!