FF-REMORSE-~maaneet- THREAD 1

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

[HIDDEN CONTENT]

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
komlika thumbnail
waiting.............it sound so interesting.............love title
BadGirlKiss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sounds so interesting. I am up for this. X
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice intro....
Edited by Radhika Shah - 13 years ago
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice
Waitingx
But I didnt get a pm from ure new acc
Have u sent yet?
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is totaly diff concept, i thought u were workin on concept3, but never mind i lovd ths too. Plz cont soon.
payal956 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow...different but really good as always :)

Remorse
PART 2

Geet- why dad? She was shocked. She knew the answer well. Only few months ago when maans worker came & told us to move out. Gave us only 1 month warning.
Dad- we still have there property paper. We have to hand this to him. I mean we would have went but you know we don't have good cloths. Our dresses are wars then there Servants. You have some decent cloths. Why don't you go & hand them the file.
Geet nodes. She wears one of her best dress even that wasn't good enough.

She stood in front of the khurana haveli. Big golden gate. The land property she held worth more then billions. At least 10-20 millions. The property was also under geets name... But of course this isn't there's. Some how when maans dad brought the place it was very cheap & it was a gift from them to handas. But maan wanted this back now. She have transferred everything under his name. Her sign was there. Soon as maan sign this paper it will be his property again.
Geet took a deep breath and asked the guards If he could go in.

Savetri & Anvisha was waiting for her impatiently.
Anvisha- oh good. Where does this filthy people comes from. Geet staid strong. Not to cry.
Savetri- Because people are only after money now days. Nothing els. She is a example. Leaves no chance to catch a rich guy. That's why she is here I am sure.... Well thats what all the other girls are like.
Geet stood in front of them. Shaking. She only wanted to give this paper and leave. She have no intention to come here or trap there sons.
Savetri- oy girl! Why are you here. We don't have the whole day for your rubbish. We don't want our carpet to be dirty.
Geet holds her dupata tight. Covers her hair again & again.
Geet- I am sorry mam. Abbu.... Have given me this paper. The property your son have left. It was under my name. I have signed the paper... Soon as m.... He sign the paper it will be his. Geet leaves the paper on the coffee table and runs out. She was in tears. She knew well what to expect from this rich filthy people. Who forgot about we are human after all. We are all living under the same sky.
She bumps in to maan again.
Geets eyes widens. She was scared now. More then anyone els he hates her the most.
Geet- I... I am sorry. I... I didn't see you at all.
Maan looks at his shirt where she was holding. Geet frees him instantly.
Geet- I am sorry! She was scared. Fearing his angry eyes.
He pushes her off. Geet was shocked. She lands on the wall beside.... she hearts her hand.
Maan- how dare you. How dare you bring your filthy self here. He retires.
Geet- I... I...
Maan- GET OUT! He shouts. What? He smirks.... Trying to melt melt me in your love? He laughs. Geet stood there shocked.
Maan- anyway. I am getting married soon. I would invite but I really don't want to invite a dirty figure like you. You never know.... I mean you don't even have right cloths. Living off of my money all those years. What els do you. Don't worry I won't want them back. Think of as a charity. You know like the people on the road....
Geet looks at him in shock. There was endless tears.
Geet- I... I am sorry sir. That was the last word she spoke and left. Promising her self never to look back. Never to look back at her love. She ran out. Maan smirks.
Maan- dirts. He takes his blazer off and throughs in to the dustbin.
Dadi- that filthy girl was here again.
Maan- yes. I have seen. Sick. Now my whole month will go bad.
Anvisha- cheap. I don't know why mum & dad ever be came friends with them. They are so poor. Euuuu.... I need to take a shower. Sick. Have you ever thought about my reputation.
Maan- anyway why are we spoiling our mood for that dirty girl. Sammeras family is coming round today Dadi.
Dadi smiles- everything is ready beta.

Geet was in tears. She couldn't even see the road. She hated him. Hated him... But still she loved him as much. She loved him more then anything in the world. His one sweet word would have been enough for her to live her life... But that was too much to ask for. Too much.

Geet walks in to her house. Crying. She broke down in her dads arm....
Geet- he hates me dad. He hates me. He hates me like always. Why me dad? Why me?...

Her Saturday job was going well until one day when maan managed to see her. He fired her instantly....

Geet- sir... What's my mistake?
Maan- you are filthy & that's enough. Get out. Right now.
Geet didn't look up at all. She left instantly. Everyone was shocked. She had no mistake.

She was forced to look for another job. Luckily maliq hotel... Again 5* took her in because of her good experience.

Few months have passed. Because of the work lode maan had to postpone his marriage by a year. Geet started her designing degree. Again in scholarship. Her family is well off now. Atlas-able to afford good food & cloths. Geet have started her practices in a company called kapoor as a intern. Her Design is very good & there for the boss always parses her work. She never went in front of the telly. Purely knowing how much maan will hate her.

Geets family was out of poverty. She have brought a good property. She gets well paid. Of course not rich but reasonably good. She just brought a car.

Her degree was only a year. She is 19 today. While maan 24. There birthday was only few days different. She... like every year have brought her a present. She smiled. She wanted to see him today badly... She knew well... The place she works... There company is one of maans clint. There was slight chance of seeing him in the fashion show.... But again...

Geet walks in to the changing room. She had to. She is one of the Design. And out of her luck... This Sammera was modeling. So maan should be here.

Sam- oy hello! You girl. Geet looks at her. Geet was helping one of the girl but her... So Stubborn. She wanted one special designer for her self.
Geet walks towards her- yes mam.
Sam- hurry fix this & where is my coffee? Hurry.
Geet jumps with her shout- yes mam.
Geet runs to get her coffe & then starts to fix her cloths.

Mr Kapoor walks in. He is a middle aged man. Age 50! Still looked pretty young. Rich people geet thought. If you are getting old what's the point of holding it?
Mr Kapoor- Geet! It's your birthday today. You should not be working.
Sam- excuse me. My dress. Hurry she orders. Geet quickly fixes her cloths after she leves- sir... Only 5 minute. Then I will go promise.
Mr Kapoor- alright! But I want you out & enjoy your birthday. Understood.
Geet nodes...
She peeps from the curtain to get jut one glimpse of maan. Just once. But she failed.... No maan. Half broken heart she walks out leaving the crowded crowds behind.
Then out of the bloom maans car stops right in front of her. He was shocked to see her. Disgusted more likely.
Maan- what the f*** are you doing here? He shouts.
Geet jumps with his sudden outburst. It was her birthday.
Maan- actually don't bother to open your filthy mouth. I don't have time at all today. My GF... You know love of my life waiting for me inside.
Tears rolled down geets eyes.
Geet- don't hurt me maan. I have no intention to come in front of you. I am sorry.
Maan- look at it from outside because poor girls like you will never have anything.... Oh! Hold on.... Are you here to melt one of this rich guy? ... You are. He mocks her....
Maan laughs... And walks off. Like she is a filth. A mere dust. Have no right in him. No right. If course that was right. She never had no right on him. Never. Geet walked along the empty street. Tears rolled down her eyes. Was she that ugly... Was she that same-full to the society. Sometime she feel like she wanted to end her life.... Just end this misery. She feel in love with a man who hates her to the core with out any reason...