FF(M&G)"Two broken hearts fall in love" ~THREAD 1~

Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Two broken hearts falling in love 

Prologue:

See how two broken hearts start to learn how to fall in love again'Not with other people but with themselves.  Who can relate more with each other? They both have had they hearts broken by someone, and both deal with their past in different ways'when they meet its like the end of the world'but slowly they see they have a deep connection a deep relation that is slowly sewing the broken pieces of their hearts back together. 

Character Sketch 

Maan Singh Khurana 

He is a 26 year old business tycoon.  Very wealthy with a huge ego. Very handsome man with a built and toned body. Girls faint just seeing him and always want to meet him.  He has a huge business empire but in reality is a very lonely and quiet guy.  He hates woman after he finds out Sameera loved him only for his money.  He curses woman even now and believes that they all have cunning and evil natures behind their beautiful looks.

Geet Handa

She is a 21-year old simple, loving, lively girl.  She is very beautiful with big brown eyes and straight hair. She truly believes in love and always had.  Always wishing from her babaaji that she meet her raj kumar. She gets her wish and madly falls in love with Dev, who breaks her heart because he trusts some other people over her(you will find out later in the story) don't want to spoil everything. 

Sameera Roy

She is 24 year old model.  Drop dead gorgeous looks.  The sister of Dev Roy. She breaks Maan's heart when Maan overhears her talking to a person about how she only loves Maan for his money. 

Dev Roy

A 22 year old guy.  Also good looking. He was madly in love with geet but his relationship with her falls apart when he does not trust geet over a matter(which you will find out later). 

Vicky Singh Khurana

A 21 year old guy, who is very cute and likes to flirt with girls.  He loves how he never has to really try to get a girl'they all seem to line up for him. He is Maan's younger brother'Total opposite of his older brother.  He is more fun and easy going.

Daadi (Savitri Devi Khurana)

She is Maan and Vicky's loving grandmother.  She loves her grandsons to death and always wishes them a happy life.  Although she wishes that Maan would have some of Vicky's characteristics, while Vicky would have some on Maan characteristics.  Maan needs to loosen up, have some fun, not to mention GET MARRIED'but she is so scared to bring it up after what Sameera has done to him.  On the other hand Vicky needs to get serious about his life'it is not all about fun and games. She wonders what she will do with her grandsons.

Part 1:

"Sparks of love masked by darkness"

Today Maan felt like the luckiest guy on earth.  He had gotten the biggest contract from Singhania Constructions and now his business empire was going to go international, with billions of dollars pouring in.  He never thought he would get this contract because he was also competing against Malhotra Constructions for this contract.  

Maan had also decided to make this day even more memoriable by doing something special tonight.

God knows how many times Maan practiced what he was going to say tonight to Sameera? Every couple seconds it seemed that he was checking himself in the car mirror to see if he looked good.  He wanted everything to be special for tonight.  He had never thought that one day Maan Singh Khurana would fall in love'and with the most beautiful girl on the planet'Sameera Roy.Just saying her name makes Maan forget where he is at. 

Horn''.

Maan snapped out of his thoughts about his plans tonight and with a jolt pressed on the accelerator making the car feel like it just jumped to life. Finally he reached her place.  He had a small grin on his face. He was actually going crazy for a girl'a girl..he thought.

He was going to propose to her tonight.  Just like MSK style he has rented a private yacht and after their candle night dinner he is going to pop the big question.  

Maan knocked on the door..no answer.

He knocked again'still no answer.

The third time he turned the knob of the door and it was open. 

Maan: That's odd Sameera never leaves her door open.

He goes inside the house looking here and there but he still finds no Sameera. 

He decides to go and check the terrace.  As he is going up the stairs he hears a man's voice. 

Maan's heart stops beating because he thought Sameera was in danger so he is about to run up the stairs when he here's Samira say, " Honey I only love Maan for his money'You know that right? It's only a matter of a few more weeks. Then we can run away with the money somewhere far away and live our lives happily.  Maan just got a contract worth billions of dollars.  Out plan has worked perfectly so far'just wait a little longer and than I will run away with you to any part of the world. I love you. I always have and I always will. 

Maan just stood there.  He couldn't see the guy's face, but what he couldn't digest was the fact that Sameera was using him. 

Sameera's words felt more like daggers targeted at his heart.  He never felt so worthless in his life.  Today he wanted to propose to Sameera, but she only loves his money!!!

Maan(thought to himself): Sameera does not love me!

Honey I only love Maan for his money..money'money (money kept echoeing in his head)!

That's all it took. Maan had to get away'away from the pain that was piercing through his heart.

He couldn't even open the door to his car because his hands were trembling from the anger that was building inside him every second that passed.   His blood was boiling.  He wanted very much to beat up Sameera's lover, but that was not going to sooth his pain. That was not going to heal his aching heart.

All he could do at that moment was to get away from her face.  He never wants to see her face again.

Maan gets into the car and turns the car on and hits the accelerator so hard that car screeches and drives away.

Sameera: Maan its better this way.  Please if not now, but one day forgive me. 

She says that to herself as she watches Maan drive away into the darkness of the night. 

For some reason that night the sky felt like it was crying'darkness and pain masked the air.

(sorry the first update was very gloomy and sad..but i want to portray the break ups) dont worry i think from the third part it will get happier. 

Plz leave comments...and let me know if you want to join my pm list. I hope u like it.

Part 2 :
Part 3
Part: 4
Part: 5

If you want to get pmed please and me in your  buddy list. 

Don't forget to hit the like button if u liked it...

Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
very well written & complied..excellent concept
all the very best
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
do you guys want me to continue...im getting a lot of views but no comments...i dont know if i should continue or not...plz let me know.
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gr8 concept---continue soon Xx...
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hey so far it is good
Loved the prolouge and ur chapter 1
poor maan
can't wait till Maan and Geet meet lol
Do continue soon
loved da concept!

Simi
kabi123 thumbnail
HI
It was nice FF please update soon
cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

very well written. Good job👍🏼

continue soon😳

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This is really good!!! Update really really soon!!!! I loved it!!! It's so good and interesting!!! Wonderful job!!
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG
loved the concept
Awesome one
Lovedt he first part too
Plz Continue soon
And Canu add me to ur PM list plzz
Thank u
Update soon !

VirIka4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice and interesting storyline ... Please do continue ... Can't wait to read the next part ... Please update soon ... Can you please add me to your PM list ... Please and Thank you :)