SS:StayingTogetherForMoreThanHalfAnHour(UpdP3 Pg7)

sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Part 3 (Updated on Page 7 - Story continued by sksg)
Part 2 (Updated on Page 6 - Story continued by dolphinUSA)

Part 1

He broke into an involuntary smile as he watched the gentle flow of the light breeze playing with the loose tendrils of her lovely hair as she sat there at the edge of the fountain oblivious to his arrival,lost in some deep thought. He thought that he could go on standing there and watching her for all eternity.

As he noticed the creases of concern getting etched on her shapely brow, he shook himself out of his reverie and said "Geet. Did anyone say anything or did anything happen today while I was away?".

His anxious voice brought her back to this world and as she lifted her eyes to behold him, her eyes glowed with an inner joy, and for a moment it felt as if the entire world stood still so that she can fill them with his form. How she missed him throughout the day!

"No. Nothing of that sort.", she said and he felt immensely relieved.

"In which thoughts were you lost then? Tell me what is bothering you."

"I was just thinking of you. I was getting worried because......."

".....because I got delayed in reaching here on time and you didn't get to see me the entire day, right?"

"How did you know?"

"Maan Singh Khuraana always knows. Well, I was feeling the same restlessness as you were throughout the day. My eyes kept searching for you, and each time someone knocked to enter my office, I would look up in expectation of seeing you. Trust me when I say that only my body was present in the office, but my mind was wandering in search of you."

"I felt the same way. I do not want to spend another day like this. Ab mujhe aapki aadat padgayi hai, aur aapke saath rehna meri zindagi ki zaroorat bangayi hai. Aapke bina meri zindagi adhoori hai. Main adhoori hoon."

"Geet,those were my words."

"I know. But now, they are mine."

He smiled and pulled her into his embrace. As she rested her head on his chest, she finally felt the calm that has eluded her that day ever since she got up and found out from Nakul that Daadi and Annie have packed him off to office before he got a chance to meet her. Throughout the day, either Annie or Daadi was constantly with her and she never got a chance to even call him. She was finally relieved when Nakul came to her in the evening and told her in private that Maan Sir called him and instructed him to pass on a message to her without the knowledge of either Daadi or Annie. Maan wanted to meet her at this fountain, and she has been waiting for him for more than half an hour.

"Aap ne aane mein itni dair kyon kurdi?"

"It took me sometime to get away from Annie. She came to the office in the afternoon in name of helping me with the office chores. while coming back, she insisted on going out for dinner."

"Nakul told me that you were back an hour ago." said Geet with a sly smile, wondering how he is going to now justify his late arrival.

"Did he now? I should have a talk with him tomorrow."

"You came late and you are now blaming him for telling me?" she pouted. She then disentangled herself from his arms and turned her back to him.

An unbidden smile raised to his lips at the memory of what he, Maan Singh Khuraana, had been reduced to do in order to come to meet her secretly.

"Aaj Maan Singh Khurana ko apne hi ghar mein apni hi mehbooba se chori chori milna pad raha hai, aur uske liye choron ki tarah apne hi kamre ki khidki ke baharwale pipe ko pakadke neeche aana pada."

"Kya?" Astonishment was written all over her face as she turned back to face him, and in a gentle admonishing tone, she asked, "Aapko aisa kyun karna pada?"

"Kya karen? Each time I come out of my room, I keep running into Daadi or Annie. I don't know what has come over them. I will not be surprised if they have made a pact to not sleep tonight and keep a watch lest I come to meet you."

"Toh aap hi kahiye na - hum kal se kya kare?"

"I thought up a solution for it. Daadi told me not to meet you, right? But, she can not stop me from meeting anyone else that is with you. So, I have arranged it with Adi that he is going to get some key office staff to work from our home from tomorrow onwards, and we will make sure we stay within each other's eyesight most of the day by talking to everyone else present there except to each other. That should satisfy Daadi."

"If we are in the same room, yet can't talk to each other, I will feel so much more lonely."

"Who said we won't talk? Dil ki baaton ko hoton se nahi kehte, yeh fasaana toh nigahon se bayan hota hai. Aur in ankhon ki bhaasha ko hum dono se zyada kaun jaanta hai."

As she heard his words, she broke into a heart felt smile, and he thought that she looked like a lotus that has just opened its petals. Before they could say anything more, they heard footsteps approaching them, and it felt as if the spell was broken.

"Bhabi", they heard Annie calling, and after sharing with Maan a quick look filled with unlimited love, she ran off in the direction of Annie's voice. As Maan stood there, their voices drifted towards him.

"Oh Bhabi! There you are. I went to the outhouse to check for you, and did not find you there. I got worried. What are you doing here so late in the night? Agar bhai ko pata chala toh bahut gadbad hojaayegi. Lagta hai aap abhi tak bhai ko ache tarah se nahi jaanti hain."

"Aisi koi baat nahin hai. It was just that I was not able to sleep. So, I thought of taking a walk before going to bed."

"Oh! That is a splendid idea. Why don't we walk together and then I can see you off to bed safe and sound so that my bhai can stop worrying about you. Do you know how restless he was at office today? He .............."

As their voices trailed away, Maan started to move towards his room. His heart at last found peace and his face bore a smile full of contentment in expectation of a tomorrow that is bound to be more promising than today.

P.S. Thanks to Muniza for helping me correct the hindi / urdu words.

Edited by sksg - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nice update yaar..loved it ... i guess we r not going to be surprised if this really happens,,,
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice one.....................
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
really nice , i hope it happens in the show
Innocent02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Your writing style is very good 👍🏼 Nice OS
imraana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey sri!!!!!...dis was so beautiful!!!!!....just loved da way u descr thier feelings n thoughts!!!!!...loved da whole scene totally!!!!...thx a lot 4 da PM!!!!....gr8 job n keep it up!!!!!.....loved it completely!!!!! 

by da way just wanted to say dat i enjoyed  readin dis soooo much dat i had a smile on my face all throughout ur oS!!!!!...now dats sumthing!!!!
Edited by imraana - 13 years ago
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow that was so sweet
Jus loved it
Plz do write sum more OS's n if possible plz pm me
sksg thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrk_1

nice update yaar..loved it ... i guess we r not going to be surprised if this really happens,,,

I will be very happy if it happens. but still hope that will come up with something better.
sksg thumbnail

Originally posted by: spvd

nice one.....................

thanks
sksg thumbnail

Originally posted by: nahtani88

really nice , i hope it happens in the show

Let us hope so.......