MAANEET - OS - A Miracle updt abt anthr SS on PG 4

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys...i'm very much nervous...coz this is my very first OS. actually very first sumthin...i've never ever ever write anythin in my whole life...i've never tried anythin in writin except for essays in schools...:):):) but my most fav pair, our very own MAANEET inspired me...so i thought at least i shud try.. so pls pls pls pls pls comment..i want to knw whether i shud continue or stop my imagination due to bad writin skills..:):) so my fisrt can bcum my last one too....😕 its bit long...couldnt help it but..so bear wid it...:):):)

ur compliments and criticism, both r welcome....i badly needed that...:):) so that i can decide whthr i shud write or not...pls pls pls pls comment or at least hit d 'like' button...

A miracle

It's all dark. I can't see anything or feel anything. All I can feel is obscurity around me. It's a weird feeling. Where am I? What is going on around me?

Something is wrong. But I'm helpless. It's never ending road. It's a long journey, I find it graceful. Without much effort I'm heading towards the radiance in the end of the road. It's white. I can't open my eyes. I'll come across what it is.

Death is easy. Life is hard.

I was living before a moment, now I'm nothing but a soul, finding peace. Finally I give up.

Oh no. no. no. no. this can't be true.

I can't die.

No.

No.

Damn.

Please god, tell me it's a hallucination. Please tell me, it's a nightmare.

No.

What would he do? I can't die. He'll die. He'll shatter. No.

I can't give up. I must not, for him. 'Life is to be lived together' I remembered his words. I've never thought that it would come up to my mind at this moment. I've to fight. I can't give up on my life. I can't give up on him. I promised him.

'Life is to be lived together'

Yes, I'll fight, I'll survive.

Before 20 minutes

I reached the shopping moll to get my sari. We purchased it before two days. I needed my designer to make it perfect match with his sherwani, so that our first anniversary party could be perfect. I had never been given this much importance in my whole life. I couldn't believe that it's been four years since I had met him. But this anniversary party business was not just my type. I always believed that celebration is for two persons only, me and him. No need to show off. But why I was even thinking about it? It was our dearest dadi's request. We couldn't say no to her.

I was told that it would take few minutes for little change. I hated that. I hated to wait endlessly for such stupid things. But again it was of no use. There was no escape. I went out from the showroom because of its third class noisy music. I checked my cell. There were no missed calls or messages. I didn't even tell him that I was there. He might be waiting. We had to go for movie that night. I was not in mood. That was the reason he was taking me to movie, forcefully. But then I thought why he was not calling me? And then I decided to call him. I called him. As usual busy. I'd try later, I thought. That was enough waiting and I went in again to ask how much time it would take. Again I got the same answer. I hated that. I was out again. My driver might be waiting. My driver was an honest employee of my dearest hubby. After one alarming accident of mine, on his strict order, I was not allowed to drive my own little beautiful car, my yellow baby, my 'beetle'. As he firmly believed that I was the worst driver in the world. My name was 'Troublemaker' for him. But I really didn't give that much thought about my regular troubles, because that's the way I was. I used to be "chalta firta disaster" in my childhood, which remained same till the date. So, I had to call my driver and tell him to wait or he'd straight away come inside in order to save his job. I was about to call him and suddenly something happened.

I heard a blast. I shivered. It was disturbing and loud. Before I could react, there was another one.

I was on floor. Something was inside my body, piercing my skin. I realized that it was the pieces of glass from the showroom's wall. I was in pool of my own blood. I felt nothing. Blank. My body was motionless. 

After some time I heard few words. Felt someone's warm touch on my body. It was him. I was in his strong arms.

'Geet, open your eyes. Geet can you hear me?' I heard an anxious voice. It was him, for sure. How did he come here? My mind was full of unanswered questions, too much things were happening in fraction of a second. And I was still blank.

'Listen baby, you're going to be fine...'

'Open your eyes...'

'...listen to me...'

I wanted to talk but my body was paralyzed with shock. I wanted to tell him that I'd be fine.

'I've to fight. I've to fight, for him'. I was constantly repeating the same line again and again in my mind.

In between the battle of my thoughts and my life, I heard him crying out my name loudly. 'You don't get to die on me, you understand that?' he cried out. 'Talk to me' he said, firmly. I was helpless, I wanted to tell him that I could never let him down, I could never leave him but my body was not supporting me at all. I opened my eyes slowly, and I saw his frightened face. There was implicit horror in his eyes. But that was all I could see and, with a sudden jerk in my body I gasped out in extreme pain; all I could speak out was 'Maan...'

When I opened my eyes, I found myself on bed. It was an ICU, I thought. I was feeling dizzy. Nothing was clear. I moved my head to find someone, to find him. But excruciating pain in my head and neck didn't even allow me to move another inch. I winced. I felt his warm touch on my cold still hand.  I looked at him, his eyes. They were red-rimmed, Tired. As if he didn't sleep for long time. I tried to speak but he put his hand on my mouth. 'I'm here only, Thank god, you're fine! It's fine, now. Take it easy, honey.' He said, giving me a frail smile. Even his voice sounded exhausted and rusty. I didn't realize when I slept again, thanks to drugs and lots of morphine.

It was night, I thought. I was moved into the room. It was a big metal bed. I feel fresh and most notably conscious and improved. Doctor said I was recovering fast, well why shouldn't I? I was determined to come back. I learned through him that I was injured very ghastly in a bomb blast in that shopping mall. He told me how he got a call from our driver before blast to let him know about the car being broke down and he reached there to pick me up and exactly at that moment, there was a blast he heard and he came and got me in hospital. After my near death experience and two nights and three days in ICU, almost fighting with death, I was unconscious all the time. I had severe injuries in my head and neck. Pieces of glasses were still in my body but the big one that nearly killed me was removed by surgery. I then realized that it was actually big one, I've had my fair share of accidents in life but I've never been unconscious for these many days. Even I was shocked for a moment. Out of my all little accidents and troubles, this was something bloodcurdling and big sufficient reason for him to get worried.

'I will come tomorrow dear; you take rest and good night.' Said pinky and she left.

I was alone again. He was gone to collect my reports and to talk with doctors concerning my current condition. I forcefully send dadima home with meera.  She was too much worried and tensed. I was feeling guilty by then. She was aged and she surely didn't need to stay here. However, I was sure that maan had tried his level best to comfort her even though he was not in state of. I know how much important she is for him. Another thing I noticed ever since I was conscious that maan was hiding something. His eyes said it all. He seemed too tired. His body language was telling me that something is wrong with him but I didn't get enough chance to talk with him. But I was sure that he was disturbed and most importantly, scared.

Out of my chain of thoughts I realized that he already came. 'Your reports are normal' he said putting files on tables. He walks towards my bed and looked at me, giving me another weak smile with a worried look, which he tried best to hide it from me but couldn't. His face was still pale and hollow. And his eyes were as usual dark than usual.

'So, can I go home?' I asked.

'No. you still need to stay here for at least two or three days' he said, trying to change his expressions.

'Oh, that means I have to get bored here.'

'You won't get bored baby' he said, caressing my cheek.

'Now you sleep, it's already late' he then went to window. He was staring straight ahead, like he was thinking intensely. I somehow knew it that he still was afraid, for me.

'What's wrong?' I asked directly.

'What?'

'I'm asking something, maan. What is wrong with you?'

'Nothing'

'Yes, I can see that.' I said.

'I'm fine. You please don't worry baby' I added.

'Yeah'

I gave an inward sigh. I had to wait until a better. A nurse came and checked me again. She gave me another shot, checked my meds and wished us good night. It was last check up of the day. Next check up would be in early morning, would be ruining my sleep. So we were alone now and probably that was the best time to know what's up with him. I changed the topic.

'For change, I am not sleepy tonight, maan'

'Why?'

'I don't know. I don't want to sleep'

'But you need it'

'Oh! Please, stop being over caring husband' I laughed unnaturally.

'Yeah, right, but sorry to disappoint you. I will.' He said. Expressions didn't change at all.

'I'm really very fine.' I reassured him. 'Stop worrying, please'

'It was just one stupid, dreadful accident' I added.

That was it. I touched the nerve. I knew it from very beginning that he would not take it lightly. In my case, he is over protective.

'Yes, it was 'just one stupid accident' you're right.' He said sarcastically.

'Why I'm getting worried? And what if anything would have happened to you? Why the hell are you not understanding it, damn it!' he said furiously.

'Do you even know what I've gone through geet? When I saw you there, in blood, I was terrified. You were almost dead, geet. Do you even realize this fact that I was about to lose you for my whole bloody life? You don't have any idea, geet. I carried you in my arms. You were dead! You were dead in my freaking arms, god damn it!' he said in loud voice, his body was shaking involuntarily.

There was silence. I preferred not to talk. I wanted him to open up.

'You don't have any idea, geet. Those moments were heart wrenching for me! I held you in my arms and you were not responding to me. I was constantly waiting for you to speak up, but you were not. My hands were covered with your blood. It was the most horrible feeling of the world. I thought I would never ever listen to your voice! You know when I got you in here, everyone was worried, someone was praying, someone was trying to console me, and me? I'I was blank. I was literally empty, geet! I didn't even know how to react. I was not feeling anything. Only one thought of loosing you forever occupied me very badly that I was just staring at you through ICU doors. I watched you through those doors for two nights and three days constantly and desperately wanting you to open your eyes and call out my name. It was like a five year old child, wanting his favorite car so desperately and he could not get it. I couldn't even speak; I was so dead that I could not even shed tears to feel light. After all, you were not there for me to hold me tight. And how could I? Who has seen this face of Mr.Maan Singh Khurana?' he said, calming down slowly and holding back his tears.

I was more than shocked. I felt like if I would be there at that moment in place of him, then what would I do? Probably I would die. And if not dead then I would be living like a dead. The thought of it, the thought of losing him forever shook me.

'Geet, I can't lose you. Because you are the one with whom I share my reality, my strengths, my fears, my past, my life, my real face. I really don't know about my existence without you! I really don't have any idea what would I do without you? Please don't ever do that to me, don't you dare to do this to me ever in life! I can't imagine my whole bloody life without you and your stupid nonstop nonsense! You complete me!' he said, fighting back tears.

'I know' that's all I could say. I tried to control my overwhelming emotions. A part of me was terrified knowing the fact of his mental state and a part of me was happy that I'm being loved that much.

'I love you' I said through my tearful eyes.

'Love you.' he barely managed to say that.

I pulled him closer to me as I saw him almost on verge to break down. 'Come here' I opened my arms for him to slacken up himself. I hugged him. He buried his face in my shoulders. I hugged him even more tightly. As if we never wanted to separate from each other, as if I never wanted to keep myself away from him, as if I wanted to take all his in fear and absorb it into the dark gloomy night, to be washed away by the raindrops, to feel fresh and bright beginning in the sunrise right after the rainy night, as it was. I felt my shoulder getting wet. He cried. I let him. I slowly ran fingers in his hair with my left hand and I rubbed his back with the other one, soothing him. We didn't care where we were, who's watching, who's not. We were totally lost in each other's charisma. We finally found solace in each other arms.  After few moments, He slept peacefully in my arms. By the midnight, I was widely awake in my bed. He was still in my arms, might be listening to my rhythmic heartbeats in his sweet and serene sleep. I smiled. I once again fell in love with him. I kissed his forehead. I was watching the rain through window and heard the melodic sound of raindrops falling on the window roof. A single drop of tear rolled down my cheek. I was no more in danger then; I knew that I was the luckiest girl on the earth. I was beloved unconditionally and irrecoverably by the man whom I loved the same way. I was safe and sound then, in his arms. Even death could not keep us apart, his love brought me back. It was a miracle that I survived. Indeed it was, as love always, a miracle.

Edited by mdmsk - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it...... Its really good....... u should write more often..... Too good
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing
u should write another one soon
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u said ds ur first writing but it ws sssssssooooooooooooo heartfully lovely.......... i shed a tear by realizing d deepnees of their love which u hv explained so very well............ u shld write more nd more nd pm me 4 dat❤️
SaJan-SaJan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi.. sry dnt knw ur name...
ds is just superb...
it was too good...
u write very well... u should continue ds... n if u do dn plz pm me..
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome Os
Nicely Written
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome ...loved it
u must continue....
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
soooooooooooo beautiful waiting for next😊
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tat was such a sweet, romantic update, lovd it realy!
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
for a first timer, this is a very nice piece to read, do continue writing more.