"Forever Maan"Maneet OS

Noori93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
  So I wrote this,hope you like it...
Tissue alert..Don't kill me:(😭
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forever
It has been two years,two years since that faithful day.Life has a way of catching us by surprise,with no given warning.One night had changed so much for Maan and Geet.Sometimes we are faced with obstacles that we can not overcome without hurting ourselves.We can run away from the facts but at the end of the day,we still have to face reality.
    Opening the door to his house,Maan felt a a strong gust of wind.Opening the lights to his house,he noticed all the windows open,and the gentle breeze making the curtains dance in the air.Closing his eyes,he felt her presence,like she was here by him.Closing his eyes,he could here her musical laughter.He could feel her hands on his shoulder.She might have left him,but he could feel her presence.He had accepted the fact that she was in a better place,that her pain and suffering had ended,and most of all the one she fought for was in a safe place.Muskaan they're daughter,the reason she went through so much was now 2 years old.She was just like her mother,her big hazel eyes and pouty lips made him miss Geet so much.He recalled the day that took everything away from him.
       When Geet was in labor,the doctors had found potential risk for both the lives of his daughter and his wife.They had told him to sign papers,because one of them would had to go.He had stepped into the dim room,where a stressed Geet lay on her bed.She looked up at him and gave him a smile.His favorite smile.Maan felt like someone was pulling the world from under his feet.
"Maan"Geet said signaling him to come sit by him.

"Geet plzz main kiya karoon"Maan said looking breakable.

"Maan,sawal ka jawab bohot asan hai.Maan maine apni zindagi jee le hai,aur jiske liye jee hai usko ise duniyan main ane se nahi rook sakhti.Maan mujhe patha hai tum mere se behpana pyar kerte ho,magar Maan mera waaqt agaya hai.Mere pyar ke liye bacha lo usko..Aur mera waada hai,ke main hamesha tumhara saya ban ke rahoon gi.Main tumhari saanson main mehakti rahoon gi,magar Maan meri beti ko zindagi deh do.Woh zindagi,jiske liye maine apna sab kuch gawaya tha.Waada karo Maan,inhe paper pai tumhe kushi kushi sign karo ge.Waada karo ke tumhe zindagi main hamesha kush raho ge.Sirf or sirf mera liye.Maan please"Geet said to Maan before crying with Maan who could not contain himself.He held her hands,his hands shaked.He hugged her before Geet handed him the pen.And a chain.

"Yeh tumhare aur Muskaan ke liye.."Geet said as Maan traced the simple heart shaped pendant.He read the  words that were engraved on the pendant.

"Forever"Maan read out loud.

"Forever maan"Geet said before Maan hugged her one more time knowing that this was Geet's wish.

That night,a small princess was born while the other princess left the world.His life now lay in this child's hand.Muskaan was the cutest baby alive.Maan had left his family,he went far away with Muskaan.He made a life of his own.A life that only consisted of him and Muskaan,and of course Geet.He built his life here,this place reminded him of her.Her hometown,the house where she had come to meet him.

"Papa"Maan was brought out from his thoughts by his daughter.

"Maasi yeh sooyi nahi?"Maan said taking his daughter in his hands.

"Nahi,apka inteezar kare rahi thi."

"Papa me love you"Muskaan said giving him a kiss and snuggling in to him

"Me too"

"Forever Papa"Muskaan said looking at him

"Forever Muskaan..."Maan said hugging his daughter tightly.

Maan might have lost her,but he would meet her again,if not in this life then the next.Geet's love was like the sun,shining bright.Always watching over him and their daughter.Muskaan had become everything for him,she was the reason for him to get up in the morning.Geet on the other hand was the only girl he would ever call his wife.He knew Geet would not want him to stay in his past,but he wanted to stay with her.He could never give his heart to anyone else now.Geet took his everything with her,but he she left him with so much more.She left him with so many happy memories,and of course she left him with Maan.

Her love for him was so strong,that even death could not break it.In fact death made their love even more special.Looking at his daughter,he watched her sleep with her mouth slightly open.Smiling he walked in to his room,and placed her on his bed.After changing his clothes,he laid down facing the window.As he snuggled with Muskaan,he looked up at the sky,and watched the moon shine bright around the stars.
      "when ever you miss me just look up at this moon,and you will feel my presence no matter how far I am."
 Maan closed his eyes,and slept with the comfort that Geet was here with him.

Hum rahe ya na rahe kal
Kal yaad aayenge yeh pal
Pal, yeh hain pyaar ke pal
Chal, aa mere sang chal
Chal, soche kya
Chhoti si hai zindagi
Kal mil jaaye to hogi khushnaseebi
Hum rahe ya na rahe, yaad aayenge yeh pal
Shaam ka aanchal odhke aayi
Dekho voh raat suhaani
Aa likh de hum donon milke
Apni yeh prem kahaani
Aane waali subha jaane
Rang kya laaye deewaani
Meri chaahat ko rakh lena
Jaise koi nishaani
Hum rahe ya na rahe kal
Kal yaad aayenge yeh pal
Pal, yeh hain pyaar ke pal
Chal, aa mere sang chal
Chal, soche kya
Chhoti si hai zindagi
Kal mil jaaye to hogi khushnaseebi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kajol.kasu thumbnail

OMG..it was so beautiful but sad..i'm still crying 😭..lovely OS..write more but happy ones πŸ˜‰

vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
..i'm crying 😭..lovely OS
sheena_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!😭And u say v shud'nt kill u😑
I was damn touching!!!😭
ArjunKiAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
wow........... i loved every bit..................πŸ‘
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Damn that was emotional :(
hemvb thumbnail
awww.. that was so touching...
cant imagine maan without his geet though!!!!
Noori93 thumbnail
Aww thank you guys...I just wrote this for fun.
P.S I have ff about Maaneet....Go search emm up..
Starting over and Bitter truth(finished) oh and living without you!
SaJan-SaJan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome....
do write more.. n plz pm me if u do..
Noori93 thumbnail
Aww thanks and I surely will!