Love the Way you Lie --- OS-----

blueangel1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Love the way you lie

She quietly pushes the door open. She wanted to surprise him. It has been months since they have seen each other and she wanted to see him badly. She was gone from this country for a while and they had not been in communication since then. He had proposed right before she had left. She remembers the goodbye, it was no less than explosive, but then what can be expected with anything that involved him.

She makes her way through the familiar corridors, walking towards the very known office. Where he was a strict man, he was in no way unromantic. She remembers the times spent with him in that office, times when  she would bring by lunch on days when he was too busy to meet her, engrossed as he was in his work.

As she reaches the office, she hears an unfamiliar voice, a female unfamiliar voice. She wonders who that could be, in his office, at this time of night. She knew he was often in the habit of spending late nights in the office, working into the early mornings. She knows because often their dates would end up with him going to the office after dropping her off. She figures that it must be a new hire, probably he was overworking his subordinates again in order to get some project done. After all, this was him she was thinking of, she laughs quietly at herself, what else would he be doing in the office. Satisfied with her logic, she moves forward from where she had stood on hearing the unfamiliar laugh.

She quietly stands outside a few feet outside the office, straightening her dress, checking her makeup in her compact. Once making sure of her looks, she takes the few necessary steps and quietly opens the door, intending to surprise him. Instead she is the one who is surprised. He was there and he was busy alright. He was busy with that voice, the breathy female voice which she had heard before.

He was busy with his body wrapped over her, covering hers, his head buried and lips busy kissing the collarbone and chest of the women. She was standing there with the tail of her saree floating on the floor beside where they were standing, head thrown back and eyes closed, throat bared in an ultimate show of submission. Their hands are pressed together, above her head.

She moves her hand over to stifle the gasp which is about to escape her mouth. Taking a step backwards, then another, then another and another. Slowly she lets the door close slowly. The small mercy was that he had not seen her, she does not think she could have handled the pity that would come into those eyes. Eyes which once looked at her with such love. Now that look was probably hers.

She remembers his words now, his words during their goodbye. He was shouting at her back as she walked away from him. That day 28 months ago, the day he had proposed. The day which she had told him that she couldn't accept, that she was leaving for Paris with her parents, that she would not disappoint them by not interning for a noted Fashion designer would lived there. He had pleaded that day, the one and only time in their relationship.

He had asked her to stay, then ordered her to stay, and then finally had told her he would not look back at their relationship and that if she walked away she would be forgotten by him. Looks like those words were a self-fulfilling prophesy. Both of them had been equal unmovable forces, and most of their relationship was marked by the destruction that they had created.

Still she had felt that by going away, she would make him realize her importance and make him bend, make him different than what he was. She should have known he was, what he was and would remain so. She had probably lost the most important relationship in her life due to her arrogance and her false pride. She wonders who that women is, the one now enjoying the attention from him. Must really be special if he is acting like that with her in the office. He never even kissed her in the office during the course of their 10 month relationship.

Suddenly she hears a little yelp of pain come from the office she had just left. Wondering if she was a masochist, but unable to help herself, she takes a step forward to the office again. Standing next to translucent window, she sees that they had moved from the wall, to his desk. The contents of the desk were spilled on the floor. But the couple in question was not kissing anymore. Instead he was kneeling in front of her with his arms wrapped around her waist and his head resting in the hollow near her waist.

Feeling like a voyeur but unable to help herself, she keeps on looking. Finally it is only when he moves his head back, does she take her eyes away from his face, to look at the woman welcoming his attentions. That is when she finally sees. She sees the tell tale bump on her stomach, she sees the sindoor on her forehead, and she sees the mangalsutra lying prominently on her chest which was still uncovered by her saree.

When he stands up in front of her, he places his hand on the small of her back, massaging the skin there. With his other hand, he is feeling the rippling skin on the woman's stomach.

"Maan, your son is completely like you, the whole day he keeps demanding things, and when I finally think I will catch a break, he decides it's a good idea to start playing soccer with my kidneys. Now you have to talk to him and tell him to give me a break. As it is, he tends to only listen to you."

"Geet, come on, she is only trying to say hi to her papa, isn't she. Please stop calling her, your son; my baby girl will get upset. Now don't shake your head, I am Maan Singh Khurana, and I always get what I want, and I know I will soon have a miniature Geet with me soon"

"Hah, if you are Maan singh Khurana, then I am also Geet Maan Singh Khurana, I also get what I want, and I am telling you that we will soon have our baby boy, already I can see he will be absolute junior DD"

Married. He was married with a baby on the way, and apparently very much in love with his wife. She had never seen him so happy, so relaxed, so content and playful. Even at their happiest, he always had a small shadow in his eyes, Now it seemed she had banished them. Taking steps back again, she turns her back to the still bantering couple and traces her steps back out of the office building and towards her car.

It was time for her to stop lying to herself, stop with the delusions and move on. The lies she had fed herself for over 2 years in regards to this relationship needed to stop. Finally crying for opportunities and love lost, she makes her way to the airport once again. This time with nothing left behind.

--------------------------------------------
from Sameera's POV.
let me know what you think. Comments are welcome and appreciated.

Edited by blueangel13 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashforlifex thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
NICE!! What a different concept...Sameera's point of view...
Don't know if she's going to exist in the show...it's been a long time since they said that Maan has a past too. 

But seriously, well done! Great concept and incorporation of Sameera, Maan and Geet. :)
redsky thumbnail
Damn woman!

That was amazing. I really enjoyed it. There was a mystery to it. The plot, the setting, the inner emotions of the onlooker and her perspective was great. I didn't even suspect it was Maan and Geet till the very end. Off course I was in denial that it could be Maan but the other woman is Geet, great twist.

You area a strong writer, keep it up. You remind me one of my fav. author's writing style :)

Add me to your PM list and I definitely look forward to reading more of your stuff.
charlie1950 thumbnail
beautiful os with great insight
frm sam POV
Edited by dreaminvincible - 13 years ago
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my...that was something...till the very end I was cursing Maan....and then I realized it was Sameera and not Geet who chanced upon an intimate moment between the couple..

Very well written...loved it!
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😍soooooooo cute 😍not sameera's pov i'm talking about MAANNEET😍😆u wrote superb dialogue for maaneet yaar loved it😆realy well writen and well balanced OS👏
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Loved the OS - thanks 4 da PM. Cannot wait 2 read more of them😊
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: redsky

Damn woman!

That was amazing. I really enjoyed it. There was a mystery to it. The plot, the setting, the inner emotions of the onlooker and her perspective was great. I didn't even suspect it was Maan and Geet till the very end. Off course I was in denial that it could be Maan but the other woman is Geet, great twist.

You area a strong writer, keep it up. You remind me one of my fav. author's writing style :)

Add me to your PM list and I definitely look forward to reading more of your stuff.

You voiced my thoughts..thank you..well,Khushi caught us by surprise there I guess..she's a superb writer & her OSs are something I always look forward to..Love ya Khushi😊
whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I feel like killing you Blue...You almost choke me to death for the first half of the OS. My heart sank miserably as I began to read and I also wanted to leave it as she was leaving the office but then I carried on with my heart in my mouth...But then you amazed me...You breath life back into me...You are such a terrific writer...I salute you dear..Geet Maan Singh Khurana..that was a total surprise..Oh I had enough of adrenaline rush for the day...all because of your fantastic story telling style...

A very nice perception...I wish Cv adopt this as it is..
reea88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
GREAT OS.. IS ITS REALATED OF UR FIRST OS.. PLS TELL ME.. I LOVED IT..THANKS FOR THE PM..