My sweet funny OS on Maneet.

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Aap Ko Ye Aata Hai

Friends may be u don't know me so first I give my formal introduction to you all.

I am Mahak (Vertika) and here I am going to give you a Funny but sweet OS on Maneet.

Friends I don't have much experience of writing an OS actually I write long stories mostly that's y I can't say about my OS. I wrote only one OS till date on RN (Rajveer Naina of LRL). Hope u all will like my effort.

Scene starts from where Maan is with Geet now and he is trying to make her sleep and a little change in the track is that Geet knows about Sameera very well.

"Geet, ab tum so jaao." Saying this he turns to go but Geet holds his hand and he turns to see her. Her eyes said it all to him.

"Mai kahin nahi jaa raha hoon yahin hoon tumhare pass, ab mai kabhi bhi tum ko apni nigahon se ek pal k liye bhi door nahi jaane nahi doonga. Tum ko chinta karne ki koi bhi jaroorat nahi hai na Geet, mai hoon tumhare saath." Geet is gazing in her eyes still not uttering a single word.

"Geet, kya hua tum kuch bolti kyoun nahi ho?"

"Mujhe neend nahi aa rahi hai." She said.

"To neend aane ki dawai hai mere pass."

"To aap ko ye bhi aata hai?"

Maan gives him a surprising look, "Kya kaha tum ne?"

"Vahi jo aap ne suna." She said smiling n blushing.

"Fir se kaho?" he said moving closer to her.

"To aap ko ye bhi aata hai?"

"Tum ne kya socha mujhe nahi aata hoga?" Maan said teasingly making a sad face.

"Aap mujhe bataiye aap ko kaise aata hai ye sab? Jaroor aap ne kabhi kisi k saath..............................." , she left him n jumped from the bed.

"Are Geet samhal k." Maan said when he saw how much hyper she was.

But we know Geet na ek baar Hoshiyaar pur start ho gayi to fir ruknewaali kahan hai,"hi rabba, baba ji aap ko yahi mile the mere liye jin ko sab aata hai.........Mujhe to ab shak hone laga hai ab in par." So Geet back in her usual Geet style.

Maan is just smiling seeing at her behavior and watching her.

Geet suddenly recall about Sameera she says, "Mai samajh gayi aap ko ye sab kaise aata hai, kahin aap ne Sameera k saath, hi rabba mai to soch bhi nahi sakti ki aap kuch aisa kar sakte hain."

Maan gives me "Geet.............., to tum aisa sochti ho mere baare me huh?" with naughty smile on his face.

"Sochti kya hoon ab to mujhe poora yakeen hai aap ne ...........aap ne na jaroor...........hiooooo rabba baba ji in ko to jara bhi sharam nahi aati hai aur mujhe to soch kar hi itna bura lag raha hai ki pooch mat." She is still fumbling.

"Geet..........meri baat suno, itna hyper hone ki jaroorat nahi hai. Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai samjhi tum."

"Aap to bus na rehne hi do ab, mujhe lagta nahi tha ki aap aisa bhi kar sakte hain par aap to............",

"Maine kaha na Geet aisa kuch nahi hai, aao yahan rest kar lo varna tumhari tabiyat aur kharab ho jaayegi." Maan was caring about her health but she was still restless.

"Kuch nahi hoga meri tabiyat ko, ye sab sun ne k baad vaise bhi abhi kaun se meri tabiyat theek hai jo aur kharab hogi. Aap aisa kaise kar sakte hain Maan sir?"

Maan sun sun kar pareshaan ho chukka tha aisa kar chuke hain, aisa kar chuke hain par kaisa kar chuke hain us ko bhi nahi pata tha. He gave her a sharp look n moved towards her and she backed, jitna vo aage aata Geet utna hi peeche jaati. Par ab peeche jaane ka raasta kahan us k theek peeche wall thi. Maan was gazing at her beautiful n naughty eyes which were still questioning him, "To kya kiya hai maine?"

"Aap ne aisa kiya bhi kaise?" she asked again.

"Vahi to mai pooch raha hoon ki maine kya kiya hai Geet?" Maan was gazing at her continuously in her eyes.

Geet was unable to held his gaze anymore, she lowered her gaze. "Vahi jo aap ne kiya." She answered.

"Meri taraf dekho Geet, mai jaana chahta hoon ki maine kya kiya hai jo tum ko itna bechain kar raha hai."

Geet has no words to answer now and she was silent. After a minute, "To ye to kamal hi ho gaya."

"Kya?"

"Aaj Hoshiyaarpur Express ek hi jhatke me ruk gaye." And Geet smiled at his statement.

"Accha hatiye mujhe neend aa rahi hai." She tried to escape but Maan held her wrist and pulled her close to him and asked.

"Bata do na Geet ki kya soch rahi thi tum jo mujhe aata hai."

"Mujhe nahi pata." She answered blushing.

"Par mujhe pata hai, kaho to mai acche se dikha sakta hoon ki mujhe kya kya aata hai."

"hatiye mujhe jaane dijiye yahan se, aap na bade........."

"Mai na bada kya?"

"Besharam hain." She sain n tried to ran away but Maan pulled her even closer in his embrace tightly.

"Accha to tum kya ho?" he said naughtily.

"Matlab?" she asked confusingly.

"Jo ye baar baar keh rahi thi ki aap ko ye bhi aata hai." He winked n Geet blushed.

"Accha ab to jaane dijiye mujhe." She requested.

"Bus meri ek baat sunti jaao Geet. Mujhe vo sab kuch aata hai job hi tum chahti ho ki mujhe aana chahiye, aur vo sab maine aaj tak tumhare alawa kisi k saath nahi kiya tha na hi kabhi kar paaonga. Kyounki tum bus meri ho bus meri aur tum par bus Maan ka hak hai yaad hai na "Maan ki Geet"

Geet gave a big smile, now she was happy that Maan is only hers and she promised herself never to loose faith in him. She hugged him lightly and Maan hugged her back tightly.

They separated after sometime but Maan again thought a plan to tease her more and said, "To Geet abhi vo to nahi kar sakta jis k liye tum keh rahi thi, par filhaal kuch aur to mil hi sakta hai na?"

Geet was surprised at Maan's behavior, she never expected that Maan can be so romantic but anyway she liked that experience, "To kya chahiye aap ko?" she asked looking down.

Maan looked at her amazement may be he has never expected this from her, "Geet tum..........." 

"Kya chahiye aap ko?" she asked again.

Maan came to her and said, "Geet r u ready?"

"Itna bharosa to mai karti hoon na aap pe Maan sir, aap ne mere liye kitna kuch kiya hai to mai aap ki itne se khwahish poori nahi kar sakti kya?"

This time Maan realized how much she loves him and respects him. Maan again took her in his arms n hugged her tight and she too hugged him with all love, passion, faith n respect in her. He looked at her angelic face and taking her face in his palms he gave her the seal of his love in form of a sweet n gentle kiss on her lips, she responded his moves with equal passion and this was the first step of their union; so gentle, so fresh n so warm.

That's all it, hope u guys like it.

Enjoy

Mahak (Vertika) 😊Edited by Mahak Sinha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Dekha Vertika tu ne mujhe PM bhi nahi ki aur maine isse padh bhi li......nice OS yaar.....bohuth achcha hai 👏👏👏.......u should write more on Maaneet..may be start a FF on them 😉😛...what say..?😃

And me first.......😆
Edited by esha143 - 13 years ago
Kya baat hain Mahak...U write so well n thanx 4 da pm!! U made our little discussion into a beautiful story that i didnt expect!!👏Keep writing such cute OS further!!
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Shika--

Kya baat hain Mahak...U write so well n thanx 4 da pm!! U made our little discussion into a beautiful story that i didnt expect!!👏Keep writing such cute OS further!!

thanks a lot Shikha for such appreciation, u made me do that otherwise i was not gonna write that. 😉 😉 😉

Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha143

Dekha Vertika tu ne mujhe PM bhi nahi ki aur maine isse padh bhi li......nice OS yaar.....bohuth achcha hai 👏👏👏.......u should write more on Maaneet..may be start a FF on them 😉😛...what say..?😃

And me first.......😆

Hey esha, i didn't expect that so it's a kind of surprise for me n i loved that. 😃 😃 😃
Thanks a lot for liking my OS dear. 🤗🤗🤗
Will try to write a FF but can't say right now as three of my fics are still running this time.
😛 😛 😛
Vartika07 thumbnail
vantu12sweetntashabobby13rocksNatashaSahaianji1087reshmi87cool_gal17guru_LoVeRkajol.kasuhemvbSakshiGargshah10--Shika--ashiesha143maangeetcrazy-sofiya-fairyeyes_ziziMaanEET_FANsona-raisharmake11ayeshaaa.-afsha-

@ thanks to all dear friends who read my OS n pressed the like button. 🤗
🤗🤗Edited by Mahak Sinha - 13 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairyeyes_zizi

waow nice post i like its

thanks a lot dear 😍 😍 😍
Nisa_nr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey its nice...
specially i liked "Maan sun sun kar pareshaan ho chukka tha aisa kar chuke hain, aisa kar chuke hain par kaisa kar chuke hain us ko bhi nahi pata tha." 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisa_nr

Hey its nice...

specially i liked "Maan sun sun kar pareshaan ho chukka tha aisa kar chuke hain, aisa kar chuke hain par kaisa kar chuke hain us ko bhi nahi pata tha." 🤣

A big thanks sweety for reply that was funny na that's y i said my funny n sweet OS. 😆 😆 😆
Vartika07 thumbnail

thank u jee 😉 😉 😉