Maan-Geet-Arjun OS: Goddammit!!!!

bDgT thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Note: I've stopped writing one shots or any creative hullabaloo, so here I digress! Enjoi this one time perfidy.

Edge of the Precipice - Maan

He stood there at the edge of the precipice
What the hell was that? A woman! Or his own conjured vision?
What in the world makes him so darn lame like a fish out of water or a shapeless jelly?
Who in the world'd think a mere mass of body weight that is as good as a ton of weightless fly ash hollow bricks could make him fall flat on his feet?

Again!!

Was it is his imagination?

There she stood like an apparition. In the moonlight, waiting in white, wailing a silent call like the siren's song, wanting his complete annihilation.

He was so damn composed, darn it, wasn't he supposed to be Mr. Fire and Brimstone? Wasn't he the unshakable Mr. Iceberg under the desert sun?

But he tripped like that pole-vaulter on his last vault into the sun.
But he fell like the Russian Satellite that was too heavy for the orbital run.
He went off ricocheting bullets like a loaded and unclipped gun

A woman!! His downfall is a woman? That too a mere woman!, not a twister, tornado, or even a stock market crash or a bear run at the bourses? It is a woman!!
With just a twist of her little finger she can run circles around him?
Huh!!
Good lord!!

Payback time!!!

Predator - Prey - Arjun

He stood there in the concentric circle of light from the dying embers of the firelight at the center of the gathering.

Lost in thought, remembering he was here only to settle scores.

What was she? Ah, the woman for whom men ditched the path set before them!
Who was she? A supposed reinvention of Helen of Troy or so he was told ~ docile dove seemingly but innerly a diva out to break hearts and ensnare men.

Did he want to be entrapped?

Well, some people did not know that she was his prey. He came specifically for her, he hunted for her and she is his game, he would love to see her squirm before his eyes like the frightened gazelle before the hungry lonesome wolf.

His hunter sense guided him to her trail.

She was standing there bathed in the moonlight, like Selene or Diana. [Greek Goddesses of Moon].

He saw her alabaster skin reflect and glow in the moonlight. and her tinkle of laughter like the breeze on the gentle lulling waves.

He was left breathless!

Moonlight Madness

Women never knew where they stood or is that NOT a deliberate impression they cultivate?

The revelry had begun. The trance and the dance had begun.

Revelers were lost to the music and the night.

The dark beckoned with its mystery.

Every single one of them got caught in the moment.

The song...the song...the beautiful song rented the air and it was reminiscent of times gone by, of virginal hopes, of a maiden's hopes, of men who would march on from the mist to capture the secret place in the maiden' heart and carry her away into the dark embers of the passionate night.

She was lost in the moment. Floating in the seas of the mystic mew of the wild night that was enveloping itself and embracing while enfolding her in its folds.

She was driven by the call of the dazzling waves and the moon that beckoned floating and drifting like a puzzling blob in its motion.

Arjun
Her feet started to draw a design in the sands; her hair lifting lightly in the breeze,  her arms winged in the wind, she was lost to everything but the deep dark flutter of the night.

He descended into the frame, the tendrils of her hair touched his face, and the tips of her fingers kissed his outstretched hand. He felt electrocuted as from a high energy power generation unit. His brain went numb and his eyes just stared at the vision that was before his eyes.

That was just for an instance.

And then his whole body reacted as if from an atomic explosion or as though from being stuck by a landmine.

His heart raced, his blood raced, his brain raced, his nerves jangled.

He just wanted to pull her into his grasp and devour her up like a dark angel, descend into her horizon and take her away from the bowels of the earth that she resided. He did not know this woman, he just saw her and could feel the power drawing him and the beguiling spirit of this woman whose mere touch or breath could drive him insane for eternity, Arjun Rathore was never so thunderstruck in his life. This was a total revelation to him.

Maan
He could sense her presence from the distant stillness, from the delicate scent of her effervescence, from the light of her inner being.

She was the duality to his singularity. She was the paint on his palette that colored the rainbows. She was the dew drops that lingered daintily decoratively on the refreshing green leaves. She was his tempest and twister that uprooted his whole being and took it to a heavenly place where only they reigned entwined and nothing else remained.

His being went into complete stillness when he saw a dark shadow invade the space that was hers and his alone. Who was that trying to dig his grave? Who was that who did not fear his glare but was caught in her snare?

His woman, the woman that was his alone, was now being courted by another one!!!

What travesty it is, what absolute horror of horrors?

He breezed ahead like lightening wanting to fell the one that dared to hold on to the dream, the vision, the illusion that was his woman!!

With one hefty heave of heave-ho Maan rushed to drag his damsel away from the dark stranger on her horizon and carry her away to his lair. The lion always resides in the midst of great danger but always comes out supreme!

[End]

PS: This is inspired by Anj's attempts to up the ante πŸ˜†  πŸ€£ πŸ˜²

Edited by bDgT - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Goddammit Bri. Whats this? 🀣

Looks like you and Anj are partners in crime. πŸ˜†

Brilliant as usual. Waiting for the next part.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Everyman's downfall is a woman...they r stronger n more twisted🀣  unless they like something "hatke"πŸ˜‰

Oh Bri - others may crack but, i won't... instead i may just make it a 3 parterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 13 years ago
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Goddammit! I Should know better than to read an OS titled Goddammit  🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Please add me to your PM list Bri. please pretty please 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Edited by MarshP - 13 years ago
bDgT thumbnail
Ash: Blame Anj's OS for making me want to write πŸ˜†

Anj: I am gonna follow suit, how about just leaving them at the edge of the precipice, yeah? 😲 🀣

Marshu: What to do? 🀣Edited by bDgT - 13 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Bri - H5!  The precipice is always full of potential - that's why its called the "climax"πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ
bDgT thumbnail
Anj: Hi5 - updated Part 2 Predator - Prey
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@bri - precipice and predator -prey...awesome... add me to the list

Want i want u to write bout the prey/victim.... n also the conspirer...

Women are always the reason for success and also the downfall....

The conspirer is affecting the precipice...while the prey is affecting the predator... lol....

awesome... add me to the list....
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow!πŸ‘

Great read so far...

"With just a twist of her little finger she can run circles around him?"..If only he knew πŸ˜†

the predator-prey piece was very intriguing...."He hunted for her and she is his game, he would love to see her squirm before his eyes like the frightened gazelle before the hungry lonesome wolf"...will the hunter become the hunted? and what will happen to people on the precipice? Your writing makes me want to push them off!

Waiting for the next part
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@shradha - Hunter has to become the Hunted na..... lol.... may be he will become prey to innocence n ethereal beauty of the one he considers the prey...