AnGaD aNd kRiPa: A New LuV StOrY

sUgA -N- sPiCe thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey ya'll dis is a fan fic about angad and kripa tha promos will start on the next post and the story in tha post after tat!

<3 MeHnAz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

night girl thumbnail
love to hear about it plz post the prom soon
Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow can't wait plz post it soon πŸ˜ƒ
ishu124 thumbnail
hurrrrrryyyyyyyyyy upppppppp πŸ˜‰
sUgA -N- sPiCe thumbnail
Promos:

#1:
K: love, its a great feeling.
A: love, its crap!
K: ders some1 made for every1 and one day dat someone wil come for me
A: live life, but not wid one person, but wid as many as u can
Narrator:will dese different individuals ever find a place in ther heart for each other

#2:
Angad and Kripa are running in a field and den kripa gets tired and dey stop. Angad faces kripa, and smiles at her while kripa blushes. he kisses her on the cheek and dey hug.
den all of a sudden,
kripa is in a classroom, and the bel rings
kripa was only fantazising, she chuckles to herself and blushes
Narrator: is kripa in love?

The first part of the story is coming up soon!!
sUgA -N- sPiCe thumbnail
hey i have exams coming up so i wont be able to write tha story tat soon.. but dont worry it'llbe coming up but here are some spoilers:
Pritvi is in this fanfic
Angad is a rockstar
Pritvi and Angad are half brothers but niether of them know that, yet
Pritvi and Kripa are childhood frends, but pritvi is in love wid her while kripa thinks of pritvi as a frend
Angad's mother was angad's father's 2nd wife. Angads father is really rich, but he stays wid his family: pritvi, pritvi's mom, and mishty (so for all you mishty-angad lovers, mishty WILL NOT love angad in this fan fic) Angad hates his father for leaving his mother, bcuz while he stayed wid his family (angad doesnt noe who his father's family truly is), and gave them riches, angad and his mother were reallypoor.
Angad soon suceeded at singing, widout the help of anyone
Pritvi too is a singer, but angad is WAY mor popular
Kripa is the girl everyone wants to be wid, shes pretty, smart, popular, and nice but she really doesn't noe if that's tha life she wants, she wants ppl to reconize her as independent, not a beautiful damsel in distress
sUgA -N- sPiCe thumbnail
hey u guys btw i need mor replies!! plz mor replies if u want to continue reading tha story!!
sUgA -N- sPiCe thumbnail
thank u so much!!!
the pilot epi is coming up after my exams ... i will be on break so just be a *bit* patient. i may post mor spoilers if u guys want but here are some more spoilers:
Romantic moments between kripa and angad wil be like tha typical indian movie: its raining and dey find a empty shack on the beach...... πŸ˜‰
kripa and pritvi's parents want dem to get married
kripa and mishty are in college together (dher best frends)

<3 Mehnaz
and keep replyin!! i want dis topic to be A HOT TOPIC on the first page on the KYPH forums!! muah!!
marina k thumbnail
good luck in your exams! 😊 continue soon plzzzzzz! 😊
sUgA -N- sPiCe thumbnail
thanxx for tha good luck.. i wil continue soon but tellme how u liked the spoilers and promos