MaanEet SS #Star-crossed Lovers#Part 1 on Page 3

-Ambie- thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey there people! 😉 My name is Ambie and here I present you an FF based clearly on the two amazing people. Maan & Geet. Also I am new to all this so I will require your support, dear I-F members!  And of course I will obey all the Fan Fiction rules as I have read them many times and therefore everyone should be at peace of mind... RELIEVED! 

By the way, I don't like posting Character Sketches as it wastes a lot of time. I just like getting straight to the lovely Maan & Geet and that's exactly what I am going to do. Also please let me know if you want to be PM'ed as I have no conflicts with messaging you about the updates. Pheww... Here we go..  

Star-crossed Lovers

Introduction

The trembling girl sighed heavily before knocking on the wooden door, knowing what was coming her way. The instance angry response made her push herself in his elegant office hoping that he would be in a good mood.

"MK..." said Sasha hoping to draw some of his attention towards her but he simply was too engrossed in caressing the picture. 

"Go ahead!" he replied swinging round and facing her, his deep black eyes penetrating her small swollen ones. "If you give me the same response -"

"I got some news, MK!" she quickly interrupted placing the file on the glass table in front of him but his black eyes didn't stop penetrating hers. The hard demeanour in his chocolate brown eyes alerted her that he wasn't satisfied.

"Fine! For starters, what's her name?" he bawled furiously rising from his chair as the baffled Sasha stared at him, his wide back and strong muscles tightening at every passing second. 

"Geet Handa," she instantly replied while recalling and confirming mentally if that was the right name. 'Please make him stop all this questionnaire! Please, God, please!' she prayed silently her fingers entwining behind her back in an imploring form.

"Wrong!" he yelled moving quickly to the other side of the desk where she had stood. Her knees were going weaker and weaker and any minute she would fell. But his stiff hands held her shoulders as if to demand the right answer out of her but instead he opened the door and had pushed her out.

"Her name's Geet Maan Singh Khurana..." he whispered before walking over to the file and scanning it with a grin slowly implanting on his angry features. "Shimla.."

End of Introduction

-Ambie
Edited by -Ambie- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mchopra thumbnail
interesting start..looking forward to more..
 pm pls and update soon..looks like loads of suspense on the way..
-Ambie- thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Index

Introduction - Page 1
Part 1 - Page 3

PM List

1 shah10
2 ansah
3 zebronics
4 Naina2127
5 iqbals4ever
6 *angel94*
7 shivangi783
8 sona-rai
9 monizusa
10 MaanKiGeet...
11 nostalgic_soul 
12 komlika 
13 Eshu11
14 Asmiiish
15 mrk_1
16 najch
17 realraul2307 
18 melody_quest
19 maankigeet4eva
20 mchopra
Edited by -Ambie- - 13 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

great update..

do continue plz
add me to yr pm list.
thx
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
that was just awesome.....really interesting....
waiting for the update and do add me to ur pm list
zebronics thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi dear
nice start 
pm me whenever u update
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
damn this sounds like an awesome story....do continue soon and def add me to your pm list!

~Naina
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the introduction continue soon please!!!!👏👏👏👏
shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The intro was quite interesting!
Add me to the PM list please😳
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2