Memorable moments epilogue in page 91 dt 20.04

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi all how r u all
I'm starting a new short ff. maaneet &Mahi,
hope u all like it.
I'll continue my other ff also. but now pls read this ff now.

Concept:- Maaneet are married and now proud parents of  a baby daughter .they remember their journey from geet's pregnancy preriod.

add me who wants pm from me.

Index:-concept Page 1
Part1:-Page1
Part2:-Page1
Part3:-Page16
Part4:-Page25
Part5:-Page35
Part6:-Page46
Part7:-Page47
Part8:-Page62
Part9:-Page71
part10:-Page78
Part11:-Page82
Final part:-Page84
Epilogue :-Page 91

Pm list:-
 -Zoya-

-Mrinalini-

amrita2010
ansah
aditiwalia56
aarthirajendran

ambbiha
Ash1991
bDgT
 cute-aly

cool_gal17

charmed ones

DMG-MJHT-GEET

esha143
hinalshah
hinal60
kirannaryani
kellz
khushi909
kadds02
 kiranpaki
katmaan
myhome
MeetPremeer
moonlight44
my_maan_geet
 mrk_1

maangeetcrazy
mariam14
mayadika11

nahtani88
namita25
nilu710
Naina2127
 nan_10

pushpi
prema_ks
poojaaddis

premspadhu
 punjabi.princes

pickachu

princessdiana
premspadhu
ramahesh
 Radhika Shah

rsroopali
raman1921
shah10
shivangi783
sona-rai
sharmake11
swetha10
swatichowdhury
seemamary
shaaranya
Tishuu
trishap
vaniabi
whitepearl
wajiha-1

zebronics
zahra15

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Memorable moments

Part1:- 

(A)When mahi (Maaneet's daughter) is 1 yr.

Geet wake up from the sleep and saw maan is no where.. Then she get up from the bed .suddenly her eyes caught a beautiful scene.Maan holding there daughter and talking with her.

Geet standing behind the door and heard maan told a story to mahi(Maaneet's daughter's name Mahi who is 1 yrs old)

Maan to mahi:- aapko pata hain aapke maa ko meien HP meine pehele dekha tha par meien aise behave kya jaise oh mujhe jada accha nehi lagta tha par unkhe innocent eyes ne mujhe tab se pagal kar dia tha, aur uss dauran mein na chathe hue bhi unke paas aate gaya.oh bahut mahoom thi, infact aaj bhi hain , lekin pata hain tab oh mujhe se bahutlarti thi, lekin unka koi dosh nehi hain meien thi itna dushta danav.pata hain mahi  aapke mama ko uss din jungle meine save karne ke baad chor ke aane ka dil nehi kar raha tha par, kya karu aana para , par mujhe nehi pata tha tumhara mama mere baad maanke sach mein aapne bhai ke against jayenge.

Geet heard all this and tears well up in her eyes. She came forward and said aadhi raat ko baap beti milke kya kar rehe ho?

Maan turns and smiles to see her there.He said dekha mahi tumhara ma ko chupke se hum dono ka baatein sun rehe the.

Geet smiles and give peck to their daughter's forehead and then said aadhi raat ko agar mama ke baarein baat ho toh mama toh aayenge na sunne kya baat ho raha hain.

Geet look up to see maan's face but saw a frown there.

Geet:- what happen?

Maan:- where is my kiss?

Geet smiles and give him also peck on his lips.

Both smiles and saw mahi looking at them with her big eyes.

Maan:- Mahi's eyes are just like u, big, innocent.

Geet just smiles to hear it then said but her nature is completely like u.abhi se kitna zidd aur gussa karta hain,

Maan smiles and said oh Maan Singh Khurana ke beti hain, mere princess, mere tarah hogi.

Geet:-hmmm. Par aap dono adhi raat ko kya kar rehe the, aap soye nehi kya.

Maan:- nehi oh kaam karte karte der ho gaya toh aake dekha mere princess uth gaye hain toh usse sulane ke chakkar mein …Geet complete the sentence baatein karma suru kar dia.aap dono na impossible hain.

Maan:- mujhe jo kehena hain kehe dalo Mrs Khurana but don't say anything to my daughter, she is my princess, my heart.

Geet rolled her eyes and said now go to sleep both of u. accha isse kya bhook lagai hain…

Maan:- no, I mean.I boiled milk and fed her baas, aise hi. Go to sleep geet.let's go princess both of us also feels tired na.

Mahi give him smiles then nodded .Maan smiles and take her with him…Maan placed mahi middle of the bed.Maan lay left side of mahi and geet lay right side of mahi……

Both (Maaneet) placed their hand on mahi and looks at their daughter lovingly.

Geet remember how maan help her and took care of her during the pregnancy period.

Precap :-Flashback of geet's  pregnancy period.

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Part2:-

(1)When geet is 6months pregnant

In the morning, geet sits in her chair in Khurana construction and doing some work.when maan enter the cabin and said tumne meri baat na maane ki than li hain na.

Geet smiles and said maan, don't get hyper, it's urgent so,I came here after 1 hour,I'll take completely rest on our home , promise.

Maan:- but y not now, u know u r having some pain and still u r here to do some work, y?I told u to take rest atleast today. From tomorrow, I'll bring whole office in our outhouse but no u'll not want listen anything.

Geet smiles and said maan,I'm listening to u only. Baas pls let me do this work complete. Pls.

Maan cannot say no to geet and nodded positively.

After 20mins, geet presented   the project in front of new clients and they praised Geet's hard work.

Geet said thanks and said it's all cause of maan who taught me lots.

Maan feel proud after saw Geet's success.

After complete the meeting geet is waiting for maan in his cabin.

Geet saw their wedding pics on maan's table and smile to see it. When she felt some one came and hold her waist and nuzzle his nose on her neck.

Geet smiles and said maan.

Maan smiles and yes darling.

Geet: - kab tak aapka work complete hoga.

Maan trails long kisses down to her shoulder and murmur something.

Geet blushing and said maan pls choriye and boliye na.

Maan turns her slowly and bend down and kiss her stomach which has little bump.

Then maan said my princess, do u know about ur mama's success today.no ,aapke mama ne aapko kaha nehi.

Geet :- uff, aap phir se suru ho gaye, mein aap baap , beti dono ke chakkr meine pichle 3 mahine se aapka isse baat karma.

Maan:- don't u say anything against my daughter.

Geet:- maan pehele iye boliye aapko kaise pata iye beti hain,

Maan:- I know kyuon Maan Singh Khurana kabhi galat nehi ho sakte.

Geet:- ha ha, pata hain,aap kab tak ghar jayenge.

Maan:- abhi baas 20 mins mein , sasha ek fax ka reply leke aayegi, usse dekhne ke baad kuch instruction dena hain then we will go back to our home honey.wiase today I'll give prize.

Geet:-hmmmmm.

Suddenly geet feels kick on her stomach and said excitedly maan.

Maan smiles and said yes darling.I can feel it. Dekha meri beti ne aapne papa ko pehchan liya, hello beti.how r u? aapke mama ne kaha nehi aapko unka success.

Geet shouts maan, kitne baar aap iye baat bolenge.

Maan:- chup bilkul chup,I'm talking to my baby.

Then maan again concentrate to geet's stomach and said ek min pehele aapko mama se thora baat karta hoon, she feels insecure.

Geet rolls her eyes and said maaan. Ulta seedha baat mat kariye.

Maan held her hand and make her sit on the couch and maan said thanks geet and then slowly kiss her stomach and said baas kuch der then we will talk to u but now ur mother needs my attention other wise I'll receive any food today.

Geet shouts and said maaan.

Maan placed his finger on her lips and said shhhhhhhhh, don't shout. Then caressed her lips slowly.

Geet's face turns bright red and said maan pls. don't do that,

Maan smiles and again bed his and placed kiss on geet's stomach and said baby, aaj aapko raat ke khane ke liye kya chiaye.Aloo paratha and butter chicken. Ok, for my princess anything.

Geet eyes are wide and said maan.

Maan smiles and give her little peck on her cheek and said kyuon iye kahne ko dil kar raha hain na.

Geet nodded and hugged him tightly.

Sasha enter the cabin and said oh ,I'm sorry Mk.

Maan:- like u forget the rule , before enter knock the door. Hopeless.

Sasha hangs her face, and said Sorry.

Maan take fax and said ok,I'll read it and replied u later…

Flashback end.

Maan ne dekha geet jag rehi hain and muskura rehi hain.

Maan:- kya soch rehe hain mere geet.

Geet smiles and said kuch purane iyaadein.

Maan:- accha toh , hum jan sakte hain kaunse  iyaadein.

Geet:- oh, jab Mr.Sharma ke project humne …..

Maan:-oh yes, that was one of my memorable project.

Both smiles to each other and maan kiss geet's eyes and nose and said good night honey.

Geet smiles shyly and said good night maan.

whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Rakhi...another FF Congratulation...The beginning is wonderful and very positive....Keep going dear.
sashishezi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow,fantastic, mind blowing, thats all i can say specially part 1 is fab good work keep it up👍🏼👏
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitepearl

Wow Rakhi...another FF Congratulation...The beginning is wonderful and very positive....Keep going dear.

thanks dear.
 Thanks for loving the start.
I'll update soon.
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: myhome

wow,fantastic, mind blowing, thats all i can say specially part 1 is fab good work keep it up👍🏼👏

Thanks for loving the start and specially part 1.
i'll update soon.
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

awesoem FF...really nice....loving it

keep up the good workd

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow amazing continue soon , add me to your pm list
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow congrats for another ff really loved the way maan talks to mahi and geet gets in between and maan just tells her to keep quiet
really loved the flashback
plzzzzzzzzzzz update next part soon