maneet OS - the Night he set her Free

_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

hey ^_^

i kinda got inspired and felt like wrting a OS for maneet ..
hope u like it and please do comment. Sorry for all of the errors.

She came velocity in the most bewilded manner he had ever seen, her hair was messy yet perfect her clothes soaking wet. She looked dejected and broken, standing near the door, using it as support she uttered,

: Dev ....woh Dev, Meera ek... I don't understand..

Before she could placed another word, her feet gave in, she fell crashing into his arms. Breaking into my arms I heard cries of desperation, cries of a wounded trapped within her past, the cries of wanting to be saved and set free. Something I wasn't able to attain, I could give her comfort, I could wipe away her tears, protect her from the world but my love wasn't strong enough to set her free.  She was a woman betrayed by all that surrounded her, betrayed by every man she had ever known, her grandfather, her father, her brother, her husband my brother and me and yet she was here.

......................................................................................................
: Maan, Maan...

She came swiftly out the bathroom; she looked adorable buttoned up in his white shirt that was too big for her. Her hair still wet and full of secrets, her eyes search full.

: My ring, the ring that you gave me I don't have it , I must have left it at Meera's house.

I avoided looking at her as I told her it didn't matter or that we could get it later. There was something about her today that was unexplainable, having her so close to me, I felt my muscle tense. I didn't know if I could hold back any longer, to want her, to hold her, to feel her. I feared looking into her eyes would give away my thoughts. I couldn't break her trust I couldn't hurt her no longer, deciding this was the best way I -

Geet: Aap kaha ja rahe ho

Maan: Woh, I've made the bed, it should be comfortable. I'm going sleep outside on the sofa; if you want something give me a call.

Before he could take a step back she held his hand and a small voice broke ...

:
Don't go
:
Geet
:
Don't go ...please...
:
Geet, regardless of who I am and how you see me, I'm still a man. No matter how much I love you I don't want to end up doing what they did you, what Dev did to you. I don't want to hurt you. I'm scared of hurting you like they did.
:
Than help me overcome it, help me find that 18 year old again. Help me start over again.

She placed her right hand on the side of his face, turning his  face to face her, her voice was soft as the wind,

:
I know you , I know who you are , what type of man you are and you are not like them. You're a good man and you could never be like them nor them like you. Although it may not be the first time, but you're the first man I've kiss the  first man I completely want to give myself to...please maan set me free.

Not being able to hold back any more he leaned forward for a kiss. He started of slow and gentle as possible but soon his passion for her had taken over, wrapped around in each other's arms they kissed. He lay her down on his bed as he continued kissing her not wanting to break the charisma of her lips. But soon enough noticed her hands were clenching and her eyes tight shut she had stopped responding, fear seemed to be taking over. That very moment he knew who she was thinking of, he knew who she saw.  In a soft hauling voice he spoke,

: Open your eyes...look...it's me.

Though it took her time, she opened her eyes slowly, yes it was indeed him, it was the man she had fallen in love with.

: see...it's me.

She moved forward to kiss him as a sign of relief as a sign to carry on. He kissed her lips with deep passion and made his way down towards her neck, unbuttoning her buttons wanting to go lower and deeper. She gripped hold of her shirt, pushing herself to the side not being able to face him any longer'

: I'm so dirty, so impure.

If only she could see herself though my eyes, he thought, she would never speak such words, she would never think so low of herself, he whispered to her,

: There is nothing more pure and divine right now than you are to me.

And that was it no other words were needed, no other words were spoken. She gave herself to him, without any questions without any objections. She let his touch take over her, his fingers and lips rewrote the traces of her body, leaving behind marks declaring she was his from this very moment. While she let his fragrances fill her body inside outside. From this very moment onwards they had become inevitable to part.

Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bdas thumbnail
aww it was really goodd !!! ;D
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Really beautiful....well written...Thank youπŸ‘πŸΌ
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
that was an amazing OS! you should write more continue soon please!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awwww..tht was really gud...well written πŸ‘πŸΌ
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 WOW!! This is Brilliant.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and very realistic too! πŸ‘πŸΌ  Loved the way you depicted Geet's feelings and Maan's assurance..

Looking forward to more from you. πŸ˜Š
warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
awww beautiful writing- well done once again my dear! I particularly love the respect that Maan has for Geet which Geet reciprocates with trust and trully giving herself to him.
Neetu2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awww, that was beautifulπŸ‘
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayurrocks

WOW!! This is Brilliant.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and very realistic too! πŸ‘πŸΌ  Loved the way you depicted Geet's feelings and Maan's assurance..

Looking forward to more from you. πŸ˜Š

😳😳 thanku thanku so so much^_^
i did try to make it as simple n realistic as possiable.
i'll trying writing more in the future...
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: warriorprincess

awww beautiful writing- well done once again my dear! I particularly love the respect that Maan has for Geet which Geet reciprocates with trust and trully giving herself to him.

hey thanks for commenting 😊
m so glab u like it
i wish maneet relationship becomes strong with respect , trust n love..