FF- ShortUpdatePG.25 [STALKER!!!]~YouAreOnlyMine~

she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Introduction:
Hi guys! πŸ€— For those who don't know me, my name is Shilpa.πŸ˜ƒYou can call me Shilpa ,Shilpu,Shilps,or even Mrs. Jay Sean😳. Whatever your heart desires.πŸ˜ƒ I was inspired on writing this new FF of obviuosly MaanEet. Too hot to resist!😳 Its called ' You are only mine!' and I hope you guys like it!😊

~Characters and Story~
So the chracters are the same and occasionally I will be using the characters from Indian Paints or Yash or Meera.πŸ˜ƒ The story is different except Geet still works at KC. So she is not .arried to Dev or pregent..So hoping for a great FF!😊

Chapter 1
~You are only mine!~

'Haye Babajii!Aaj mujhe bachalena! Please!' Geet prayed holding her hands in acceptance. Again she was late fora file and she hoped that the dusht dhandav would spare her life. As she peeked her head in the confrenence room Maan looked angrily at her with a despite of devouring her right there and then. 'Good morning Sir.' she humbly said with nervousness handing Maan the file. Before he brust out Maan caught a gaze of the clients who were sitting there with a angry look on there faces. ' Oh so Miss Geet Handa. I asked for this file exactly 22 minutes ago and you are bringing it a half and hour late? Who do you think you are?Some kind of princess that will come when her heart desires to?No Miss Handa...No. I don't want  some workers like you who don't have the limitation of time and respect! Just get out of my damn office!NOW!' Maan finished fuming. Geet controlled the glistening tears from embarrassment. Without a word said, she stumbled outof the room.

'I don't need his crappy job either! Why Babaji? Why? Sab meri peh hi kyun baras te hai?'Geet moaned. She had only done his stupid job because she needed the money for paying her rent in her small apartment and her regular household. She looked restlessly at the long road for a way of a lng way home. She sighed. How could have Maan done that? Ok she admmitted that she had came late and she should've came when Maan told her to. But that did not mean that he would insult and embarrass her in front of such high class clients. He made her look so irresponsible and unorganized. ' This doesn't do it Khuranna. Youstarted this. I have had enough of you. But not anymore.'Geet said with a musterful of courage continuing her way home.

' No more calls Pinky.' Maan said on the phone slamming it down. He recalled what had happned in the morning. Geet had done a mistake but maybe he shouldn't have yelled and ashamed her in front of his clients. He sighed in guilt. Biting his lip, he quickly dialed Geet's number. ' Hello?' said a charming voice that took Maan's breath away. 'Hello?'Geet said again. Maan froze. He had never been scared to talk on the phone to anyone before. But why now?Before he could answer, the line disconnected with Maan sighing a painful relief. He called again.'You can do it Maan.'he said whisphering words of couragement. 'Hello?'Geet's voice was sharp this time. Maan gulped and shivered. His skin became pale.' OYE GHADE! PHONE KARA HAI THO BOL THE KYUN NAHI HO? God knows whos calling me right now! Look asshole either you talk or either I pound your face if you call again!' Geet ended her voice threatning. Maan put the phoe down in dismay. Geet was mad. Really mad.

Legs cupped over her hands, Geet sat leaning her head over her wall on her window pane. She looked at the elegance of the moon and a tear escaped from her eyes.  She missed her parents which had passed away a few years ago. She was all alone in this world only to confront and comfort herself. Thinking in deep thought, she drifted oof to sleep gain to a sad end.

The sun gracefully shined in Khuranna Construtions as Maan Singh Khuranna entered with his security guards. He walked in such rhythm that all eyeswere on him.  As he walked passed everyone he was only looking for one person. Where was that person though?

OK guys so that was the first chapter!! I hpe you guys really liked it. Please please please comment/criticize my writing. Your guys feedback will help me alot. Please keep in mind I will only continue if I get lots and lot of comments!!πŸ˜‰ So comment.πŸ˜†
And please do press the LIKE Button!πŸ€—
Edited by mrs.luvjaysean - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey,
Awesome start loved it ...Awesome!!

Ohhh poor geet, Love the phone scene
Please add me to ur Pm list..and continue soon pls
Thanks!!:)

Edited by maangeetcrazy - 13 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome..love it..
plz..continue soon.
thx..add me to yr pm list.
she_ratchet thumbnail
-PM-
Guys this is not a listπŸ˜† but I do wish that if you want to be PMed, add me to your buddy list a nd you will be PMed!πŸ˜‰ Thanks so much for the effort!😊

she_ratchet thumbnail
~Index~

Chap. 1PG. 1
Chap. 2PG. 6
Chap. 3PG. 10
Chap. 4PG. 16
Chap. 5PG. 21
Chap. 6PG. 25 [Short short update .. For Valentine's Day]
she_ratchet thumbnail
@Maangeetcrazy: πŸ˜‰
@Shah10: Thank you so much!πŸ€— I added you to my list and please add me to your buddy list so its easier for me to PM!πŸ˜ƒThanks again!
she_ratchet thumbnail
@maangeetcrazy
awww..thank youπŸ€—..Added:)..Plz dont forget to add me to ur buddy list.. Thanks again!
sonarajasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow damn coll update yar...simply luved it...pls continue soon
Noori93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
you've got a fan,that would liked to be pmed!Plzzz!:)
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
please pm me as well.......😊