FF - Hui Sabse Parayi - Pa 11/Pg 23 - May 3-12

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Welcome
to
Hui Sabse Parayi.

Hui Sabse Parayi tale about Geet and her struggle against life at the age of sixteen. How far is Geet willing to test her destiny without realizing that what happens has a meaning behind it?

Index

Part I on Page 2
Part II on Page 5
Part III on Page 8
Part IV on Page 12
Part V on Page 13
Part VI on Page 14
Part VII on Page 17
Part VIII on Page 17
Part VX on Page 20
Part X on Page 22
Part XI on Page 23

Important: Please press the like button if you want me to pm me you.

Edited by MistiofMistz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Hui Sabse Parayi

Introduction

Key Note: Maan and his family won't be introduce yet. Only after the progress of this story until than enjoy Geet's journey of struggle.

My life revolves around my family. Inside my family there is Sujal Dad, Kashish Mom and Rishi Bro... Actually Sujal Dad is my uncle who is my biological father's brother. I was born in India, but after my mother passed away during childbirth. Afterwards we moved Canada in the provinces Alberta in the city Edmonton.

Slowly time passed and its my fifth birthday. And I can never forget that day because my father died. I waiting for him, but he never came back and next day his dead body came home. My tiny world shattered. I didn't know how to react... no tears streaming down my face... in fact I was in deep shock. Months passed away, but nothing could break my shock. Uncle and Auntie tried their best in breaking my shock... slowly after another month I was breaking through from my shock. It was my sixth birthday and nothing was the same... nobody would talk about Daddy anymore, but on that birthday I got a surprise which changed my lonely life into normal because Sujal Uncle and Kashish Auntie adopt me. Everything changed! My relationship with them got stronger than before. Even mine and Rishi got more closer than before and he protects me. His protection... makes me feel secure that someone is there waiting for me.

Couple of years pass by and now I am sixteen. Life has never been better than before. I am currently in grade 11. Also apart of girls' jr. basketball team. My best friends are Shashank, Dhara, Prerna (who is known as P2 Di. P2 Di is Dhara's older sister.. even mine) and Nupur. Also Rishi bro's friends are like my friends too and they are Nihaal, Sagar, and Karan. Most of the time my friends and his friends always hanging out together. In fact our group is most popular and to get in our group they have to follow our instructions. Anyways, we are planning to visit Disneyland this spring break or some where else. Nothing is planned yet. "OMG" I am currently late for classes... in fact why don't you join me at Page my high school. If you haven't figure out by now than I am Geet Sujal Garewal... daughter of late Rahul Garewal.
Edited by Miketa - 13 years ago
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice Intro..Do continue and PM me!:)
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice intro..do continue plz.
add me to yr pm.
thx
MistiofMistz thumbnail

Originally posted by: maangeetcrazy

Nice Intro..Do continue and PM me!:)

Thank you... actually fun is gonna start soon... 😉
MistiofMistz thumbnail

Originally posted by: shah10

nice intro..do continue plz.

add me to yr pm.
thx

Thank you
hemvb thumbnail
nice intro!!!!
do pm me when you update
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
love the intro..
do continue plz.
thx for the pm.
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
LOL.....Had fun reading..hahah loved the names of character..geet daughter of rahul haha..Nice intro..do continue soon!:)
If you dont mind can u make the font a little big i cant read it properly hope u dont mind...!! Thanks!
MistiofMistz thumbnail

Originally posted by: hemvb

nice intro!!!!

do pm me when you update

Thank you...