Sameeha786 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Reborn - FF

Hey guys, it's Sameeha. This FF will be similar to Kum Kum Pyara Sa Bandhan 'Reborn' track. Some changes will be made. I hope you like Kum Kum Pyara Sa Bandhan in Maaneet style! Geet's baby is already in this world. She is named Muskaan. She will come in the story later on. I hope this is a very interesting FF and I hope you enjoy it!

Sameeha xx

Geet Handa ran to save her husband's life in her normal salwar kameez, leaving Muskaan with the babysitter. She just came to know from Pinky that Maan Singh Khurana's life is in danger. Pinky also told him that he was near the waterfall where Maan and Geet had their first date. She ran as fast as she could, and finally reached the waterfall seeing the most shocking thing ever. A bullet pointed to Maan's head. That made her heart stop.
She just stood there watching. She didn't know what to do. She heard the sound of the clicking noise that meant the pistol was ready to shoot. Maan closed his eyes breathing his last breath.

BANG

Maan thought he would have died by now.

Maan: "Maybe I am dead. I'm probably hallucinating" thought Maan with his eyes closed

But no, he opened his right eye and saw the biggest shock of his life. Geet, lying down on the ground, blood on her stomach.

Maan: "Geet! Geet! Get up Geet! Why did you sacrifice your life for me? WHY?!?!" he shouted.

Geet: "Please move on. Find another girl. Marry her. She'll be lucky." she said struggling with her words.

Maan: "I won't marry anyone!" he said

The man was shocked he killed someone else. He dropped the gun and ran away.

Maan: "In fact i'll die with you!" he said looking at the gun.

Before Geet could stop him he shot himself in the stomach. Maan fell to the ground, and grabbed Geet's hand.

Maan: "We shall die together. I love you Geet" he said with tears in his eyes because of pain.

Geet: "I... I.. love you... too" Geet said in struggle.

And both closed their eyes and let their souls taken away by God.

Meera: "Geet, what if my score is low in my exam? Fir me to gai!" she said, nervous.

Geet: "Why are you worrying? Think positive!" Geet said while trying to get through the crowd.

Geet: "Move guys, Move. Shoo. Excuse me dude. Let me pass or i'll hit your head with my chapaal!" Geet said in annoyance, leading her best friend Meera through as well.

Geet Handa is a modern girl. She wears skinny jeans and tight tops and leaves her hair down. But she never wears skirts. She hates skirts. Especially them short ones that make girls look like a ****. Geet always gets her way by scaring people. Geet doesn't believe in love, but who knows, she might fall in love soon, and who knows, that person might even change her completely! She is also top in every class!

Meera Roi is a traditional girl. She wears salwar kameez. She's shy and people bully her alot. But Geet always comes to the rescue. She believes in love and she hopes she finds her dream love soon.

Geet looks at the sheet which had everyone's exam score on it.

Geet: "Meera! Guess what! I'm top, and you are SECOND!!!" she said excitedly.

Meera: "Kya baat hai! My SECOND?" she said.

Geet was about to reply when a handsome young man tried to get past the crowd. Geet stared at him.

Maan Singh Khurana is a flirty, but caring man. He normally wears designer as he is very rich. He doesn't show off. He is new at the college. He only joined a few months ago. Just in time to take part in the exam. He believes in love and hopes to find his dream girl soon.

Geet: "I feel like i've seen him somewhere..." she thought.

Precap: Will Geet realize who Maan is?

Leave your coments guys and hit the like button! PM List coming soon.

Edited by Sameeha786 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komlika thumbnail
nice ff............ different maan -geet.......... wow thats great......... so technically muskan will be same age as her parent........... its going to be interesting to read how they bond with each other............ do add me to PM list 😊
shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Add me to the PM list please...
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome
loved it
plz add me to ur pm list
thanks
con soon
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
love it..
i was wating for someone to write thi skid of ff.
so just awsome..
do continue plz.
add me to yr pm list.thxxx