Sameeha786 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Suhaag Raat - OS

Hey guys! If you don't know me already, my name is Sameeha but you all can call me Sammy, Sam, Samu, or whatever you want. I don't normally write FanFictions or One Shots but I decided to give it a go today. I hope you all like it and I hope this is up to your expectations.
Please leave your feedback and critism.

Please Note: This One Shot includes sexually explicit content. Read at your OWN risk.

Maan: "Finally, this wedding is over. Man, I'm so tired, but I'm also nervous..." Maan thought while walking to his bedroom.

Maan arrives at the step of his bedroom when he see's Pinky and Meera at the doorstep.

Maan: "What are you guys doing here? Go on, shoo off."

Meera: "We aren't going to leave so easily!"

Pinky: "Yeah, give us some money first and we will let you go inside. It's a ritual, you can't refuse!"

Maan is so pissed that he has to pay money to go into his own bedroom but he gives Meera & Pinky the money anyway seeing as he's so tired he can't be bothered for all this nonsense.
Pinky and Meera take the money and leave. Maan is very nervous. Maan Singh Khurana is never nervous. Until now.

Maan: "What the hell Maan. You've never been nervous. Why now? Be calm Maan. Act COOL"

Maan reassures himself and opens the door and walks in. He finds his room all decorated with lights and flowers. He also finds his gorgeous lady love sitting at the centre of the bed, which was decorated with white and red roses. Maan was mesmerized by Geet's beauty. Finally, he got to see his Lady Love at his hearts content.

Geet is feeling very nervous, but also very excited.

Geet: "Hey Babaji, what's going to happen tonight? I wonder. I'm so nervous Babaji, please give me strength! Oh God, these heavy jewellery's are killing me!"

Maan walks up and sits down at the corner of the bed. Maan see's Geet feeling uncomfortable and tries to ease the atmosphere a little.

Maan: "Geet, those jewellery's are heavy aren't they? Take them off. You'll feel better."

Geet was so happy that Maan understood her so well. She started taking them off, but her earring was stuck to the blouse. Geet tried so hard to take it off but it didn't budge. She also didn't want to rip her beautiful wedding attire.
Maan saw that Geet's earring was stuck to the blouse so he decided to help. He started removing her earring for her.
When Maan's hand touched Geet's earlobe she felt an electric current run down her back.

Geet: "W...Wha...What are you doing?"

Maan: "Helping you. What else?" Maan said, while looking into Geet's beautiful big eyes and removed the earring. Maan's heart skipped a beat when he saw those brown, innocent eyes. They were the most beautiful-est eyes he had ever seen.
Maan kissed and nibbled her earlobe while removing the other earring. When the other earring was removed, he kissed and nibbled the other earlobe.
Maan removed the necklace while kissing her neck and enhaled her fragrance.
Geet felt herself going very hot. She so badly wanted to be in Maan's arms. Geet lost control and wrapped her arms around Maan's neck.
Maan removed Geet's both hand's bangles and kissed both her hands.

Maan lost control and pinned Geet down on the bed and gently kissed her on her lips. Geet was shocked and hesitated at first, but relaxed after a few seconds. The kiss turned into a passionate one. Both were exploring each other's mouths. Maan broke the kiss and went down to her neck and gave planted a wet kiss.

Maan's hand's snaked Geet's back and unzipped Geet's blouse. He slowly took it off her. Geet was very shy and helped Maan out of his sherwani. Gee then saw, the most beautiful body she had EVER seen. His body was a beautiful tanned colour, and he had SIX PACKS!

Geet: "Six Packs! By God!" she thought.

Maan's hands travelled from the bottom of her back to the top. He slipped off the bra and his hands then travelled to Geet's bre*s*s🤬. Maan sucked them like there was no tomorrow.

Geet helped Maan take his pants off and Maan then entered in Geet. Maan couldn't help being a bit aggressive. But he took care not to take it too hard. He asked Geet every now and then if she was okay and if he should slow down or not.
Geet was so happy that Maan cared for her alot.

After a while, they reached the climax and both lay down on the bed snuggled up, exhausted.

Maan: "Geet"

Geet: "Hmm"

Maan: "I love you"

Geet: "I love you too"

And both fell asleep.

Hey guys! It's me again. I tried VERY hard to live up to your expectations. My fingers trembled while writing this.
If you guys want me to continue this then I MIGHT make this into a Short Story. But I need at least 2 pages of feedback and comments.

Please leave your feedback and comments and press the like button!

Sameeha x

Edit: I have gotten over 3 pages of comments so I have turned this into an SS! Read below for the updates list.
For PM list, go to Page 4 of this topic.

Content

Chapter 1 - Page 1
Chapter 2 - Page 5
Chapter 3 - Coming Soon
Chapter 4 - Coming Soon
Chapter 5 - Coming Soon
Chapter 6 - Coming Soon

Edited by Sameeha786 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh😳
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg i loved it soooooooooooooo much thanks alot for sharing🤗
kshiti4nawin thumbnail
OMGG Loved every bit of itt!! Thank you for such narration ðŸ˜›
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
OMG!!!!!! This was super hot and steamy...how did you get away with this!!! But damn good writing!!!!
Whypadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg i loved it soooooooooooooo much
kellz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plz do think of updating it and pm me when u do
mariya19 thumbnail
awesome hotttt..............keep writing!!
sashishezi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome  plz continue soon
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
very hot one dear...................do continue........................