maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
heyy all IF maaneetians..
so i am a new member her but i am a big fan of the FF and OS here...so since all of us are wondering wat maan is up to in regards to his last promise...i decided to write a OS abt it...this is my 1st OS...so any help is appreciated.😊

Geet slowly made her way to her desk from the storeroom in a daze . She started to think to herself.."what does he mean by last promise? Is he going to fire me ?" Her eyes quickly gathered water in her eyes…she sat down at her desk..and closed her eyes as she put her head against the chair…Their memories flooded her….how they first met, he saved her from drowning…he saved her from the her brother's goons..saved her from falling,tripping…then she remembered maan's words tht she had heard. "After she becomes our babu.she will take the case back. She thought to herself. "My heart refuses to tht those were my Maan's words..my maan trusts me and he said he will always stand by me..but he is the same maan who I fell in love with." The scene switches to a flashback as geet remembers maan saving her from drowning in the pool yesteraday. "He saved me again. I don't understand. He saves me but he dances with tht girl and forces me to dance with him..oh babaji..help me..let me understand wat's going on..we have both made mistakes. But where do we stand?? " She closes her eyes in desperation..

Her eyes snap open as the phone starts to ring..

Hello..geet says slowly

Geet..come to my cabin now..

Oh babaji..what is maan sir going to do now?? Maybe say sorry…but him..u never know..she said to herself as she made her way upstairs..

May I come in sir? Geet asks

Yes geet..come in..i need to talk to u abt something important..maan says

Geet takes a seat..and they both stare into each other's eyes for a long while( mahi mahi moment)

Woh..geet..i need to say sorry for what happened---maan starts to say but geet cuts him off..Sir..it's ok..both of us made a mistake..she says

That's nice...when u want to say sorry..u say chup..and when it's my turn..i can't even say wat I want…he starts to give her a angry glare but is soon mesmerized by her innocent eyes..another mahi mani moment as they start to stare at one other..but geet breaks the stare by saying..u called me here sir

Yes geet….ummm…he seemed to be having trouble with his words which is unlike him

Yes sir…geet looked at him..but she just wanted to keep looking at him…and she thought to herself..i want my maan back….

Her thoughts get cut off my maan who seems to have his words in order..geet..i called u here because I need to give u something.. and he hands her a file

Geet thinks to herself..he calls me here to give me another file to work on..wat's new?? And I thought maan sir wanted to talk to her

Ok sir…I will start to work on it..geet says and starts to rise

But geet..do u even know wat's in this file..atleast open it..he says

Ok sir..she flips the file open and her eyes pop open..Indian Paint company paper..sir wat is this?? She asks in a confused voice..

Geet..these are the papers of Indian Paint..i havee…he takes a long pause..i have given the ownership of this company to u ..he says

WATTT…geet exclaims

Just listen geet…I have given this company to u so u can be independent..i have caused u enough pain…u can have this company and I will walk out of ur life forever…I know I said u will need my help but I have learned tht I need to help u ….Maan singh Khurana needs to help Geet Handa..

Are u finished.?? And she slams the file on the table and walks to his side of the desk..how can u say..take the company and I will leave…how can u maan sir ?? as she hits on his chest

Maan  holds geet's hand tht on his chest and looks into her eyes….

That's it…..do u think they solve their problems here???? This is my 1st OS and I realize tht it is not gud at all but I wanted to share it with u guyz..if u guyz like it.then I could try writing an OS..maybe a romantic one this time…any comments are appreciated😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Well,it was really good..but why did you stop it there? would love to read Maan's reaction after Geet's outburst😊
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely OS dear👏wana read more from u so send next one soon and ya a long one😆
komlika thumbnail
its nice OS....please continue....... i want to see wht happen next....... maan rection😳
warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
hey thats a good first attempt... do write more
tulip132 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
wonderful and it's going to happen
Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OS is good but geet doesnt know hat maan said aakhri vaada
he murmured that in his mind .....

but the scene you said is quiet possible but CVs have in store for us ...
JULIEL thumbnail
very nice but do continue!!
Spring Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice thought...but pls. continue..i want to know what happen next...
Dhara_s thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice 1st attempt...you should conitnue..we wuld like to know what Geet has to say next and how Maan reacts to her reaction....😕😃😃😃