FF (G&M): Walk to remember-Ended

mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys:
Obviously am new 😆😆..I have been watching geet since begining..and so I decided to write a fan fic...plz ingore any mistakes..and I hope u guys like the story...😆😆😆

Check out my other fan fic!
Fan Fictions List

Note: in this fan fic...Geet has no past at all...so i hope u guys like this concept...if not then let me knw so I wont continue this at all lol...hahaha

He is staring outside the window and thinks about the person that changed his life forever...how she came into his life like hawa ka jokha and changed him forever...he was no longer arrogant and angry young man anymore...he was a changed man...he was full of life...he learned how to find happiness in tiny things...no matter what he would not know how to repay her for changing his life...she was his geet...maan ki geet...sargam ki geet....he cant help but remember her everyday and every night...she was with him forever...all he had to do was close his eyes and she would be there....

So let me knw how u guys like this lol...😆😆

Chapters: (hyperlinked)
Chapter 1

Pm list: Please check for ur name!
Sireesha                      Sheena_12                     Pikachu                   hemvb
ansah                           Shona2010                     maansi007              aditiwalia56
crazzy-girl                   Shreya satish                kashndsel4eva      seema05
kwaii_geet                   Sona-rai                          Sofna                       tinatartari
scorpiobhavika          swetha10                        nan_10                    saweet_pari
shah10                          Komlika                          vsharma                 Shivangi783
ayeshaaa                      anufa                               vaniabi                    shalve

arniindia5                     cute gauri                       Sharmake11          maangeetcrazy
xxJaSslxx                    ixray                                 bhanu_rekhag      ramahesh
bshah856                     Dhara_S                         bluedreamz953     maania
maneetkraze               sadiq24                           maneet-fan            dimpzz
Heer_navalani            punjabi.princess          JayaR                      Kellz
Nithi07                          hinalshah                       maan4eva              mdhavipatil
sweet cherry               leen10leen                     cuyuun13              sanjulee
lody                               fijianbabe                      melody_quest       353115
Tishuu                         ashiyuvi4life                  grandamour_0990   
Maankigeet4ever     
muskaan_22285           kajol.kasu                Paloma_D
Aangelis                       rocks.dhara                      kadds02
                  123pritha 
ehas143                      Ameena4Eva                      avem                        hina.khanxxx
roopsie                       zaqxsw                               kistri11                      avem

Edited by mrs.msk - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shona2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
looks really nice...
do cont'd soon...
plzzz add me to ur pm list

.sireesha. thumbnail

Thats Intersting............

Pls Continue Soooooooooooon
Pls add me to Ur PM List
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

nice...love it..

plzz..do continue
add me to yr pm list thx..
shreya satish thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice Start & Loved the concept...

Pls add me in your pm list
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nyc concept....plz do continue!!!!😉
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
looks really interesting....nice concept...
keep writing and do cont'd ....
and do add me 2 ur pm list
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

nice start add me to ur PM list

scorpiobhavika thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice ! count me in d list :)
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey nice start.. very interesting concept.. do continue soon n plzz add me onto ur pm list..