New FF: My lost love ( part 5 update page 13)

vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys my new FF about Maaneet. Plz let me know if you want me to continue''

PART 1

Maan was smiling at Naina fussing over his clothes'.Naina/ Naintara his younger brother Dev's wife. Naina has always been like a sister to him. Maan knew that Naina always wanted him to marry and settle peacefully, so she was very happy that he was finally getting engaged. Akashay, Dev's 3 year old son came running inside. Maan was very attached to Akshay and he spoiled him a lot. Akshay started playing with clothes driving Naina mad

Naina," Akshay, Tum bahar jake khelo. Chachu ke kapde karaab mat karo."

Akshay," nahi mein bhi yahin rahunga. Hamesha muche bahar bagathe ho."

Maan," acha tum yahin raho. Chachu baad mein dress dheek lenge."

Naina,"Veerji aap aur postpone nahi kar sakthe ho. Kal Sagayi hein aur ab thak aapne fitting nahi check kiya. Plz jaldi keejiye."

Maan replied disinterestedly," Nahin Naina mood nahin hein. Jaise bhi ho chalega"

Naina could read his eyes. He never got out of his past' He never forgot her. After he lost her he was partially dead inside. It pained her to see her veerji in so much pain. Maan never spoke of his love now a days. He did not want to share his pain. He was kadoos at office as usual. He was sweet to Naina but never discussed with her.

Naina got up and came near Maan and said," Veerji aap aise kitne din rahoge. Who chali gayi hain. Ab tho uski shaadi bhi ho gayi. We are not in touch with her but I am sure she must have moved on'. She may even have a kid by now."

Maan could not hear any further. He got angry, " Naina, plz don't tell such things to me. I don't want to think about her with someone else. I don't want to talk about this."

Naina," Veerji you have to accept that she is with someone else now. Please show some interest in your engagement. Atleast think about Sameera. Its not fair to her. Please understand that Geet is now married. She has moved on."

Maan looked at Naina shocked. It was a long time the name of Geet was mentioned. They talked about her but never mentioned her name. Maan was overpowered with all his old memories. Geet'the girl he loved'.the only girl he loved. Maan stood lost in his thoughts. His phone started ringing and Maan was startled from his thoughts. It was an unknown number. Maan picked up the call and said, "hello"

The caller said," Maan"

Maan stood rooted. It was three years he heard her voice'Her sweet voice. He replied with shock,"Geet"

Geet replied in a cracked voice," Maan plz help me Maan, Plz" Maan was shocked. Geet sounded scared, broken. He felt his whole ground slipping. He asked,"kahan ho Geet"

Geet," Mein Delhi airport mein hoon. Please jaldi aakar muche lekar chalo na. Muche bahut dar lag rahan hein. Koi muche dekh lega tho."

Maan,"Kya hua Geet?"

Geet,"please Maan I can't explain anything now. Please come here na."

Maan said,"Ok  Geet don't worry. I am starting now. I will be there very soon."

Naina was listening to all this and she was shocked. She asked," Was it Geet? What happened? When did she come from US? is she ok?"

Maan, "I don't know Naina. Her voice scares me. Something is wrong. I will bring her home."

Maan rushed to the airport.

PART 2: PAGE 4
PART 3: PAGE 8
PART 4: PAGE 11
PART 5: PAGE 13
Edited by vasuja - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

nice start...

do continue plzz....
add me to yr pm plz..
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow nice start... totally different ,,, add me to yr PM List... waiting for the next update...
maansi007 thumbnail
nice part plzzzzz update soon nd amm me to ur pm list nd i hope in ur ff maneet would be there not sameera
shreya satish thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Very Good Start & different way & style....
Enjoyed every bit of it....

Pls add me in your pm list

mitzi11 thumbnail
awesome update pls cont soonnnnnnnnn
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow...that is just so good.....really awesome....
interesting....geet back into maan's life....
already loving it....great read...keep writing
woww
really nice start!!!
plz continue soon...
add me in ur pm list..
.sireesha. thumbnail
Thats Awesome.......
Thats Very Interesting.......
Pls Update Sooooooon
pls add me to ur PM list.......