FF A Moment Lasting a Lifetime Pt 6 Up Pg12 22/11

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Heylo

Most dont know me here ...but here's my first attempt or maybe second ...i am not sure ...at writing a FF or a SS .....dont know how long or short this will end up being ....but for starters its based on Maaneet and is definitely totally different from the show ....and is an emotional tale ...so those looking for hawt stuff ...u mite be disappointed  cause there isnt any scope for it in my story .....until may be the very end 😳.So  me posting the first part and pls do let me know what u think of it ....cause the future of this SS depends on ur likes and comments .......U can even tell me stop writing all together ...trust me i wudnt mind πŸ˜ƒ

-Pooja

Chapter 1

"As each day passes by your past is past plus one and your future is future minus one."

Melbourne,Australia 5.15pm'5th july 2009

Rohan had been going on with his jokes for an hr now but it seemed like a lifetime to him 'and what made it worse was that his sense of humor which he thought quite highly of  did not even get a proper response 'no not even a response from the other end

U hoo 'Tu sun bhi raha '..mere sense of humor ki itni beizzatti '.said Rohan'.looking at Maan who was sitting right opposite him and who seemed lost in his own world of thoughts while his eyes were glued to the laptop screen in front of him

Maan '"You know its not abt you Yaar  It's just that ''

Rohan- Haan Haan I know its about you and Sam 'try to let go of yr past 'I know its really hard ''kab tak will you live in it ' let go of those memories '.

Maan ' Yaad ho to bhool jaoon na '.if something is within yr system and is yr life how do you let go off it 'tu bataa

Rohan knew this conversation was  going the expected route so he quickly changed the topic '"Chal chod its almost time up 'lets go an have a cup of coffee'since tune to mujhe kuch offer kiya nahin 'let me take u out instead

Maan managed a smile and said "Give me 10 mins let me finish this piece of work and then we'll make a move"

Rohan-"No way Sir"  he quickly moved to Maan's side and after a mini struggle with Maan he managed to shut the laptop off much to Maan's annoyance'and then dragged Maan out holding him by his arm .

Maan ' "The weather seems perfect this evening 'I thought this place was a lot cooler this time of the year and waise which coffee shop are we going to'Starbucks??"

Rohan "Bahar niklo ge to pataa chalegaa na''..The weather has surprisingly been brilliant so far for this time of the year  ''..Starbucks 'rite ''nahin '..its this one off joint '.right across the street 'its  owned by a desi '.. quite often I choose to cum to this particular one 'cause the coffee as well as  the muffins  there are just out of this world .

Rohan ' "satsriakal  sardarji " he said to the owner and then turning to Maan he said "So here we r !!!  I know what I want but what shud I get for you ?"

Maan ' "One normal Cappuccino ' with a chocolate muffin may be"

Rohan " Sounds Gud 'find us a seat and I'll be back with the stuff"

Maan chose a comfortable seat for two '.and looked around ..he could see Rohan chatting with the owner ..while the girl behind the counter was busy preparing their order .Once the order was ready Rohan made his way to where Maan was.

Rohan- "Here u go Sir "'..He handed Maan his order

Maan-"Nice place specially the seating area outside "

Rohan- Ya its probably the smallest outlet u'd find arnd  '..but then this is solely run by Mr Singh and his family and really it's the only coffee joint in this busy area so it does really well.The girl in specs behind the counter is his daughter '.Anyway did u manage to have a look arnd the city ?

Maan- Nope haven't seen anything so far 'just been shuttling between the apartment and office.

Rohan-Its been 10 days since u arrived here in Melbourne 'and u haven't had a look arnd'Pehle to u refused to stay with us 'and got yrself that service apartment near downtown  ab ye kaam ka chakkar kya hai  Dadi sent you here to unwind and start afresh '..not immerse yrself into work 'job ki koi baat hi nahin thi'.what abt Khurana Constructions ?

While Rohan was going on 'Maan 's eyes found their way to the service counter and he was pretty surprised to see a different face there '.and this different face had something about it'.that intrigued him

Rohan ' Jawab de 'hai koi tere pass jawab ''Maan 'kuch to bol

Maan ' Huh''

Rohan- Were u even listening to what I was saying 'ya as usual u were engrossed in yr own world'..but ye job ka chakkar pls explain

Maan ' "Look u nd bhabhi both work and given the lifestyle here  I really didn't want to add to the pressure 'and neway I am always staying over at yr place during the weekends 'and as for the job 'it's the best way to keep myself occupied at the moment '..Will leave it once I decide to head back " .Though he continued to talk but his eyes were glued to the object of his divided attention '..the new girl behind the counter

Rohan ' "Chalo I'll buy yr story par what shud I tell Dadi she'll be asking me '.

Maan ' "Dadi ..I'll tell her ..u don't worry '.ab chalen 'don't u have to reach home '.bhabhi must be back "

Rohan '"ya ..chal chal 'do u need a drop?"

Maan- "Na 'u carry on 'I'll walk down '.the weather with the sun setting ' seems perfect for a walk  and thanx for bringing me here 'it was definitely worth it"

With that both Maan and Rohan headed out of the coffee shop but not before Maan for some reason had one final look at the object of his attention and intrigue.

Melbourne ,5th July 2009 7pm

Maan reached home, changed and headed for his favorite spot in the apartment 'the big French windows overlooking the river water '..the view was brilliant ..with the sun setting ....the day was coming to an end '.but  somewhere 'for something unknown to him it was just the perfect beginning ''

This is the way of it, sad earth over,

The heart that breaks is the heart of the lover,

And the other learns to forget.

For what is the use of endless sorrow?

Though the sun goes down, it will rise tomorrow;

And life is not over yet

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

PM List

Smiliey
Shah10
Shreya satsh
sheena_12
Ash
Maansi007
Sadiq24
Syedah
komlika
Shrezzj
Shivangi
Anufa

Edited by rdfan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome first chapter continue soon please!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
smiliey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice...continue pls n add me to ur pm list if u can.
Mellowfellow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Can  I say poo....I love the beginning...intriguing😳

Past always has stories to tell
Emotions are scarred
Relationships are soured
Trust is closeted
As past defines the present
Make you the person you are
Past always has stories to tell

mitzi11 thumbnail
pls cont it sounds good beginning see soonnnnnnnnn
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Love it..
plz...update soon..
add me to yr pm plzzzz..
shreya satish thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting Start..... Nice Story......

that Girl....Kahi woh Geet tho nahi.....?????

Enjoyed the update...

Pls add me in ur pm list
mchopra thumbnail
wow girl just loved it..i would love to read more..add me to ur list..
waise ab jaldi se humari heroine ko bhi le aaayo...and no hot stuff i dont mind that i love an emotional touch and i found that..
sheena_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Add me 2 ur PM list Plzz...this sounds intresting!!
ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Pooja πŸ€—

Nice start to the story. Maan off to Australia to get over his breakup with Sam and meeting Geet there? Sounds very interesting. I am going to love this I can tell.

Can you please pm me when you update next?

Love,
Ash