FF[MG] Can a stone heart melt?Chapter30&epiloge-93

RainNshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Can a stone heart melt? 

Status of the fan-fiction:  completed

Maan And Geet

Hey guys! Ahem, i will be ending my last FF [THIS WAS JUST THE BEGINING] soon, so i thought of a new FF! this concept had been running around my mind and i wanted to pen it down! I hope all of you would not forget to "COMMENT!" as they mean a LOT! This is like a fresh concept, totally different from the drama except the character sketches! They are almost the same :) 

Introduction'

He was born to not believe in Love.

He was called stone-hearted.

No one had the power to melt his heart and when one would ask if he can ever feel for anyone, the reply would always have been "can a stone heart melt?"

But the most average of the girls, slowly and gently' heated up that stone, so much that it started to melt. He began to feel, he began to believe, he began to Love again.

Chapter1- A beginning'

He slowly walked through the thin air, breathing in the bitterly tasting air. He stood near the shore, breathing in the salty scent of the ocean, his eyes closed. What he had done to escape those crowded areas of the cities. Maan slowly opened his eyes and stared at the ocean which was crystal blue. The sun was about to set and the winds were getting chillier than usual. He looked around to see where his driver had parked the car. He saw a feminine figure sitting on one of the benches of the beach.

Her face was not clear but he could tell that the lady was upset. Wonder if she was lost' Maan slowly made his way through the empty dusty air and towards the bench. There sat the most beautiful girl he had seen in quite a long time. She was not conscious' and was lost in her world. Her eyes brimmed with unshed tears and her clothes were wet.

"Um' are you okay?" Maan asked' he might be rude, arrogant, cruel, and insensitive but something pulled him towards this girl. She looked very young' and it wasn't really safe for her to sit around on the beach at this time of the day.

"Huh? Yeah" She snapped out of her world' She instantly got up from the bench and stared at the handsome young man in confusion.

"Yeah, I am fine'"

Maan felt somehow relieved at the sound of that.

"Look, the weather's taking a toll and it's not safe for you to sit around here at this time of the day."

Maan spoke but the girl continued to look depressed and lost.

"Are you listening to me?" Maan said, raising his voice'.

"I'm sorry, yeah, I was. I will be going back'" She said and she walked away.

Maan shook his head in anger and slid into his car.

"Driver, to the airport." He ordered and took off.

"Geet, you sure you won't need anything?" Maa said packing her things up.

"Of course not Ma, You have packed almost all of the stuff." Geet replied as she sat on her window staring at the rain. Who was the guy she just met? Why was he worried about her? She had never seen him there' Not on the usual Sundays which she spent at the beach with her college friends, not on the weekdays which were spent on the beach for homework. She smiled at those college memories, her eyes tearing up' Nothing's the same, she wondered. Pretty soon, she will leave for work to Delhi.

Geet's mom noticed her depressed daughter sitting at the corner' slowly shedding tears that were going unnoticed by everyone.

"Are you okay?" She whispered, sitting closely next to her. She dug into her mother's arms

"No mom." And stayed there, sobbing and weeping her heart out until her eyes were all puffy and red.

"I'm going to miss you Ma. I don't want to leave."

Maa smiled and whispered into her ear "Someday, you will regret saying this."

"But why?"

"Because once you go out to find work, to find your own place to be in, to have an independent life, you'll meet new people and some of them might just take your heart away."

"But why do I even need to find work Ma? Daddy's filthy rich. Just look at the size of this room!"

She almost shouted'.

"Well, we never said that you won't have this big a house in Delhi but you will earn and work hard, Just like your dad does."

"But why Delhi? Why not here?"

The question ranged in Ma's ears as she remembered the threat from her close Punjabi relatives; to kill off Geet unless they marry her off to their eldest son. But the Handa's were well known, respected and a rich family. They simply couldn't marry their daughter off to a poor family who would treat their wives like a bag of dirt. Making her run away from this city was the best thing they could do, for Geet and for themselves.

"You know Geet. Then why do you ask this question over and over again?" Ma asked getting angry.

"I'm sorry Ma, I forget sometimes. So people aren't exactly supposed to know this right?"

"No." Ma said as she wiped her daughter's tears and pulled her close to her heart.

"We are doing this for you only sweetie. We love you more than anything."

"I understand mom'" Geet whispered' "I love you more."

"Flight number 223, to Delhi, boarding now, at gate number 23"

The announcement was made and Geet made her way through the check-in. She sat on the first class seat which was very comfortable, except for the fact that she might be alone there for the long flight.

Chapters

Chapter1 and intro- Page1 :)
Chapter2- Page2 :)
chapter3-Page4:)
chapter4-Page7 :-P
chapter5-page9 (short)
chapter6-PAGE11
chapter7-Pg 15 :)
chapter8- the night continues - Page 18
Chapter 9- the reason - page 21 :P
 chapter 10- Page 24
chapter11- Page 28
chapter12- Page 32 (really short!)
chapter13- Page 36
Chapter14- Page 40
chapter15-page43
chapter16-page46
chapter17-page49
chapter eighteen- page 52
chapter19- page 55
Chapter twenty-page 57
chapter21-pageee61~!!!
chapter22-Page65 :)))
chapter23-Page68!!!!!
chapter24- Paage 73!
chapter25-Page76!!
chapter26-Page79
chapter27-page82
chapter28-page86
chapter29- page 91
chapter30-page93(lastpart+epilogue)

Thankyouu once again!
Edited by RainNshine - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sure dear do cont'd...really interesting
saweet-pari thumbnail

its interesting continue soon..
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
very interesting beginning!

con't soon!
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice start.
continue soon.
add me to r pm plz..
crazy_sweta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz update n add me darlinng
.sireesha. thumbnail
Hey Thats so Interesting...........
Loved it Dear............
Pls do continue soon..............

Edited by .sireesha. - 13 years ago
shrezzj thumbnail
its really interesting!!!! 😃 
RainNshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the encouragement guys! The episode today was nice!
taanni thumbnail

its interesting.plz do continue