Maaneet FF:mannmeet

.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi, this is my first fanfic, i hope, you guys will like it 😊.

Background:

1-Characters

a)Geet

Darji- Geet's grandfather aka Gurvind haunda

Yash haunda- Geet's father.

Roshini haunda-Geet's mother.

Ritu- Geet's younger sister.

b) Maan aka MSK

Dadima

Raj khaurana- Maan's father

Simran Khaurana- Maan's mother

Dev

2-a)

Darji is a hotel chain owner and he has only one son Yash who take care of business along with him and they all live in Delhi. Yash loves Roshini and although she was an orphan and comparatively poor but he had married her against everyone's wishes. He can never say no to her. Darji had accepted Roshini as bahu after they ran away.

b)Raj runs khaurana  empire and he is a beloving yet strict father. They live in Delhi as well

C)  A=B

Darji  was best friend with Maan's  grandfather,  they were childhood buddies who later went to same schools and colleges, although they had different business goals, they always helped one another. Both had come to Delhi together and started their respective buisnesses . They were room mates and later when they got married, still shared same house and after many years of hard work and struggle, when they became millionaire, they bought huge acres of land and built a mansion inwhich their families still live together. Khauranas and Haunda own many houses but still they live together in a home where the bonds shared between members are of love...

Geet friends:
1)Fari  

2)Pooja

3)Iqra

Other characters:
1)Vicky😃
 2)Mikaal😊
 3)Prem Kapoor😉
4)Shuriya Kashab😛
5)Sameera😊
6)Ridimah😕
7)Anushka😡

--------------------------------------------------------------
Index
 Part 1    Pg 1 
Part  2    
Pg 2  
Part  3    
Pg 3 
Part 4   
Part 5
Part  6 
Part  7a 
Pg 11
Part  7b 
Part  8     
Part  9     
Part 10a 
Part 10b
Part  11a
Part 11b
Part 12a
Part 12b
Part 13 
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16a
Part 16b
Part 17a
Part 17b
Part 18
Part 19
 Part 22
Part 23 a
Part 23 b
Part  24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27 a
Part 27 b

Link to thread 2

Edited by Razia_sultana - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vintagepeach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice concept plz continue soon
maansi007 thumbnail
nice concept i would definetly would like to read it further soon plzzzz continue nd add me to ur pm list

thanxx
 mansi
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
interesting story line... hope to see Maan and Geet meeting soon! 
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail

Part 1

Some says "it started with a hug while other says with a kiss but i say it started with I HATE YOU''

Geet was super excited, it was her  7th birthday, finally she will be able to open all her birthday presents but first she had to bear through the result day.  The seat beside Mom was already filled with 5 shields  3 cups and various shields and he was still wearing the medals, he was again on stage receiving best student of year award, Mom and Dad were called on stage and they were the one giving this award. Everyone was looking praising Msk and Mom and dad looked really happy and proud. I was indifferent to all this, i have heard many teachers comment in my class that it was difficult to imagine that these two's are relatives, many people made that mistake as we lived in same house.  I knew everyone  thought that i was dumb but books were not interesting for me.

I was not going to study hard and become a doctor or anyother thing teachers mentioned, i know what i was going to be , i had decided last year that i will be just like Mom, she  was so nice and she loved me soo much, she always give me chocolate, so that was my aim, i will be MOM in futue

They called Mama and Pappa on stage as well , Maan ,i think,had said something and they were called, Maan hugged Pappa and then Mama as well and said into mike that this is my Mama, the best tutor in the world and my best friend, she always guide me and help me in every difficulty. Mama smiled at him and said thank you politely but her eyes were showing her happiness .

I suddenly became angry, she was my Mama  and she never smiled at me like that, just an hour ago, i had been scolded on failing in Math and English.

Later that day

Maan was arranging all his new trophies and shields when  i came to his room, i had planned to search for my gift in his room but as he was in his room, i just stood in the center of room and looked at him. He didn't looked very happy infact he looked bit scared, then suddenly he realized that someone was in room, he turned and saw me, his sad expression was exchanged with an angry one. He glared at me and said that '' don't you have to do anything else beside searching for gifts everywhere''.

I tried to copy his expression and said '' don't you have anything else to do beside wining trophies and arranging them''.

He angrily replied atleat i have won somethong to arrange?, Mama had worked so hard on you even she is so ill but you failed in 2 subjects, don't you care for her?

I said no, i don't like her, she is always making me study but i love Mom, can i have her? You can take my Mama and my teddy bear in exchange. He looked livid, how can you say that about your mother, she is so good, she is my role model? I replied, ''and your Mother is mine''

I was getting scared but i tried to hide it, suddenly i heard someone shouting outside, he ran outside i followed him, papa was carrying Mama and shouting for driver, daadima went with papa, Mom was sitting on bottom step of stairs and crying. Maan sat down beside her, he looked ghostly white.

I went to her and tried to sit in her lap, she quickly cradled me. I asked her why was she crying, she dired her tears and said nothing beta, did you eat your lunch, i said no, you weren't here and nobody gave it to me. Maan angrily said, she is always eating, i saw her eating choclates during result ceremony.Mama scolded him for talking in that tone with me. Maan said she is the reason for everything, i wish she was never born, i hate her . Mama slapped Maan on face and said that don't talk about things you don't understand and go to your room. He angrily went away. I waited before he was gone to ask Mom that can i get my gifts. Mom sadly looked at me and took me to her room and gave me gifts , i was used to her room, i slept here at night with her and Dad. When i was drinking my milk i realized that MSK hated me, tears came to my eyes, i was not like jaffar so why he hated me? Mom said so,i was like Jasmine, he himself must be Jaffar , so hated me, i went to sleep thinking that...

4 years later

Geet hated eating bitter gourd (kerala), she had no idea what dadima did with them but they always tasted more bitter than normal. Her dear grandson , Maan Saint Khauran ,was sitting opposite me praising dadima that he loved her cooking, i saw him sneaking half of his rotti to his dog, i knew my saying anything will get unheard , my only ally (mom)was out with friends, and his allies(dadima and mama)were present. He smirked at me.

It was 3 in the noon and i had come from my school and he from his college. Darji, Dad and papa were at office as usual and they would come home for dinner as it was their routine.

He hated  bitter gourd just like i did but he deliberately asked dadima to make it because with his pocket money, he could afford eating outside daily while i couldn't. I didn't give him the satisfaction of watching me getting scolded by dadima. I kept my lips sealed but i just wish that if looks could kill, he would be six feet under.

I left table and went to my room which was across from his highness. I was brushing my hairs, when i saw him going to his room, after few minutes he came and stood in his door frame, he was eating pizza, he looked at me and smiled angelically at me, i  glared back, he came in with a friendly smile and said ''want some pizza'', i said ''you wish''. Maan replied tututu such behaviour , i am extending a hand of friendship or in another way ''of pizza'' but you, so sad geet , are you trying to loose some weight?  I shrieked ''i am not fat'' He smirked did i say you were? He strolled back to his room slowly ,taking bites of pizza and shut his room. It was more than enough to blow my temper, i ran downstairs and grabbed moma by hand and took her to his room saying see with your own eyes, what your sweet , health conscious beta is eating, i opened his room and barged in. He was lying on his bed with his business in hand ''apparently'' deep in study. He looked up and at seeing moma got off the bed and said Mama what happened? And then looked at me and said what  now geet, i told you before i don't want to play with you, i have a test tomorrow. I fumed at this new nasty development, i said test my foot, you were eating pizza and waving it at my face, i know you hid it somewhere i started looking beneath his bed, his wardrobe, under sofa from where i was hauled to my feet by mama who said resignly , Geet why you do this every third day, i told you to leave maan alone. If you want to play then go play with dev. She left with that. Maan went to balcony and came back with pizza, he looked at me and said i don't know why you even try? Did you think that i will forget that you told dad Vijay was smoking in my room, you knew i don't smoke but you made it appear like i had.  Little girl stop messing with me. Now, go from my room.

sweet cherry thumbnail
sound good
do continue
neha2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sounds interesting. Please do carry on. Add me to your pm list!
.TinTin. thumbnail
Nice please add me to
Your pm list thanks
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
different..do cont..n inc me in pm....
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail

Part 2

5 years later

Geet was ready to go downstairs, she was wearing black colour shalwar kameez with light silver embroidery on sleeves, front and at the neck. She was wearing small diamond earings and watch. As she was not allowed that much make up so only kajal and lip gloss. She was wearing black high heals, pooja had gifted her today.

It was her birthday today, well it was going to be in 2 hours.  It was ''his'' birthday as well. No, she didn't  had the misfortune to born on the same day, she was infact born at 1 a.m. on 17th sept while he was born at 11.p.m. on 16th sept, so she didn't knew why but their parents celebrated their birthday together at 12 in the night. This ritual had started on her 13th birthday and was still continue.

She came out of her room at the same moment he came out of his, both glared at eachother then went downstairs together, their expression changing from angry to smiling as they looked at their relatives gathered below. It was always a family function but today few close friends were invited.

Geet went to her friends who were standing in a corner. Pooja, iqra, fari, were her college friends.

She knew Pooja from childhood but iqra and fari became friends later. Iqra,pooja  and fari wished her happy bday and hugged her. She was talking to them, her back to room when nirmala aunty came with some other women. Nirmala aunty didn't see her. The unknown women said that

''is maan and geet engaged? Nirmala aunty said,'' pata nahi simran  or roshini never say anything, just smile if this question is asked but i think may be they are, i remember few years back geet refused to tie rakhi to maan's hand although she did tie on dev's hand. And since then, their family is celebrating their birthday together as well.

Geet controlled her laughter with difficulty ,these old women and their never ending funda of who getting hitched with whom.

Just then noticed fari looking questionly at her. Fari didn't knew about my ''history'' with maan and as she herself was in love, and engaged to him as well , she tended to search for love stories everywhere.