OS- a funny but sexy one

-Premeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Heyy guys enjoy

Maan,  geet AND  dadi as usual

Dev and meera are a married couple and meera checks devs mails every now and then shes the pushy type but sweet.πŸ˜›

To: dev

Subject: so sue me

I was busy all right? And do you have to go whining to dadi every time you fail to hear from me for a few days? Ahh forget it. I cant even be pissed at you. Im too damned happy.

p.s we did it.

To: maan

Subject: YOU WHAT???

You DID it? You DID IT? What is that supposed to mean? Are you saying you made love with her? Is that what you're saying? And that's all you have to say about it???

I thought you agreed you were going to be there for me. I thought you understood that I am a pregnant woman badly in need of some vicarious thrills.

So you spill your guts, mister, or ill be sending the twins out to their uncle maan's place for an extended visit…

Meera

To: Meera

Subject: My love life

Attachment: Maan's return.

Meera, I am not going to discuss my sex life with my sister-in-law. Atleast, not in the kind of detail youre looking for. And do you really think it would be a good idea to send the girls out to see me??

What do you want me to say, anyway? That it was the most erotically charged twenty-four hours of my life? That she's exactly what I've been looking for in a woman all this time, but never dared hope I'd find? That shes my soulmate, my kismet,  my cosmic destiny? That I'm counting the minutes until I can see her again?

Fine there. Ive said it.

Maan.

P.S if you want you can read the latest chapter of my book, which I have attached. Maybe that will satisfy your need for vicarious thrills. Just keep in mind that it is a work of fiction, and any resemblance to any person living or dead, is purely coincidental.

P.P.S: do you think sending her roses would be too pushy?

CHAPTER 17

MAAN'S RETURN

'But what about Brij?' Geet asked breathlessly

'don't worry baby,' maan growled. 'I shot him'

Her hazels were wet, the mascara around them smudged. She looked up at him, her gaze limpid.

'oh maan,' she breathed

'he wont be bothering you again,' maan assured her.

Her lips bloodred and moistly parted, beckoned.

Maan was no fool. He lowered his head until his mouth was crushing hers.

She went soft and pliant against him at that first touch of his lips. By the fourth floor, she was almost boneless. By the sixth, he had the zipper to her little black dress undone. By the time they'd reached the tenth floor, the dress was halfway down her shoulders.

She wasn't, maan discovered by floor eleven, wearing a bra.

Or, he learned by floor thirteen, panties.

When the elevator doors opened on fifteen, and maan half carried her out into the hall, the dress hit on the floor. Neither of them noticed.

Inside her apartment, it was dark and cool – jus the way maan liked it. Her bed sat in a puddle of moonlight streaming in through the shadeless windows. He laid her down in the silver puddle, then stepped back to look at her.

She was naked the way only the most beautiful women can be, proudly, defiantly naked. No reaching for the protective covering of a bedsheet for her. The moonlight played along the curve of her waist, the length of her thighs. Her hair, a thousand dark ivory curls, pooled beneath her head, and her eyes, as she stared at him, were deeply shadowed.

She didn't say anything. She didn't have to. He came to her , as the tide follows the moon.

And when he came to her, he was as naked as she was.

Maan had in his past, known women. A LOT of women.

But this….., this was different, somehow. SHE was different.

As his hands reached to touch every inch of her body, he had a sense that he was in a different world, a world from which he might never return.

A world he knew he would never, ever leave.

______

To: Maan

Subject:  You really ARE in

Love aren't you? Oh maan, its so sweet.

Of COURSE you should send her roses.

Can I forward chapter 17 to Dadi? PLEASE???

Meera

_____

To: Meera

Subject: NO you cant forward

Chapter 17 to dadi! What are you, crazy? Im sorry I sent it to you.

Delete it, okay?

Maan

_____

Love,

Zamee<3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🀣🀣🀣 oh that was brilliant!!!!!! and hot!!!! β˜ΊοΈ thank u!!!!! this just made my day(night?).... u write really well... πŸ‘
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
this is super cute!!! loved it!! OMG!!! Maan's confidence is to die for!!! Brilliant writing!!!!!!
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That was great!
It's a different kind of OS but nonetheless very good. :) I loved the headings of the e-mails and a different angle with Maan-Meera joking around. :) Great stuff! πŸ‘
imzzi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Okay now that was HOTT!!
I was picturing Maan and Geet uptil the tenth floor, and then it was too exposing so the faces in my head just blurred up..πŸ˜†
Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🀣🀣🀣🀣 How snoopy could you get!! reading their emails tut tut tut .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

P.S if you get your hands on any more of these Hot Chapters from Maans Return forward them to me please ☺️

P.P.S This was Awesome !!! πŸ‘

punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
LOL great OS.. haha ohh Maan.. miss him <3
-Blossy- thumbnail
Hey Zamee
Its getting hot in here*fans herself* :D
So can I blame it on your OS πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
This whole OS was very cute and funny.Short simple and sweet just the way I like it :D
Keep writing
good wishes
cr
esquire1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!! superb loved it very much!!
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was cute and lovely.........well written