MaanGeet Fear, Love & Obsession: MAHA UPDATE pg 36

RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Heya.. ive been a silent user on this forum for many weeks... and i love the stories that have been posted upon... I especially love Maan and Geet story.. in love with the enemy.. Reet u did a fantastic job babes..

Anyways.. im gna make a new story regarding Maan and Geet.. it will be different to the show..

Character Sketch

Geet-- a 20 year old girl.. lost her parents in a tragic fire.. (Police could never rule it out whether it was arson or accident) She is subsequently now terried of fire.

Maan.. 24 year old guy.. owns Khurana constructions.. Strict in everything he does. Has no time for love or to play around.. Always angry with someone or something. Hates it when nothing goes his way..

Pinky.. Geets best friend who has always been there for her after the fire. Geet now lives with pinky and both are currently in the UK finishing there last year of university at University of Westminster. (haha my uni.. and im also in my 3rd year haha)

Adi.. Pinky's boyfriend .. good friend of Geet.. always cheering everyone up.

Savitri Khurana.. Maan Grandma.. always sees the positive view of life.. wants Maan to cheer up and settle down.. but Maan thinks that the way forward is proffessionalism..

Part 1

'Geet Geet wake up' shouted Pinky on top of her voice. It was almost 10am. The sun had risen and yet Geet has not.

'What Pinky yaar let me sleep' murmered Geet in her sleep. Pinky just stood there in shock. They had a important lecture today on exam techniques as there third year was nearly finish. Pinky was glad in a way because that would mean they could return to India back home. They had been accepted almost there years ago as international students at the University of Westminster ( gna call it westi cos its too long to type) to study Art and Design. Geet being a creative person loved art more than anything and wanted to put her talents to some use. Pinky was also good at Art but she was not better than Geet.

'Geeeeeet!!!!!' Yelled Pinky shaking her

Geet got up with a jerk. Her lazy eyes looking upon pinky asking. 'Finally you awoke. Hurry up we only got 20 minutes before our lecture starts quick we need to go and learn about the final exam come on Geet. We both know you are close to getting a 1st in your degree so hurryyyyy up u don't want to lose out do you'

Geet quickly scrambled out from her bed. And within 20 minutes she was ready. Both rushed downstairs out of the university halls (hostels in Uk they are called halls) and ran to their lecture. Geet and Pinky sat there looking time and listening to the lecturer. In one week they had there final exam. And one month after that they had their graduation.

One month after exam

Geet and Pinky decided to go shopping as they had one month left in London and they had to return to India very soon. They both caught the underground from  Baker street station. Geet was wearing a Black t-shirt with black skinny jeans. Her hair was opened and straightened. She had light make up on because she thought people who use too much look like over the top. She only had eye liner and lipgloss upon her lips. She looked very beautiful and pure like that. Like she didn't have a care in the world. 

The next station is oxford circus' Pinky looked at Geet and said come on lets go we are here. It was very hot in the tube and they were glad to get out. It was summer in london. Pinky looked at Geet and wondered why was she so quite. 'Geet' said pinky.

'hmm whats up pinky'

'why are you so quite'

'nothing pinky just thinking we are going home in a month things will be so different isn't it adjusting back to life in India'

'yeah said pinky' Pinky looked at geet and smiled and geet smiled back. Pinky was wearing a green dress with black leggings underneath, she had a hair tied up in a pony tail. Both walked out of the train station and walked towards top shop. Today was a Saturday and it was very busy on oxford street. There were many sales on. Pinky and Geet slowly crossed the road linking arms so they do not get lost as it was very crowded today,  before going to top shop. IT was a beaufiful summers day hence more people were out shopping.

From a distance a guy was looking at them. He came closer towards Pinky and Geet and nudged them. Pinky and Geet got scared and slowly turned around and looked with anger at the guy.

'What did u see a ghost or something'

'ADI' Yelled pinky and geet.

Shoppers turned and looked at them. Thinking something was going to happen. But Geet said to them

'oi is there a party going on here mind your own business'

Adi laughed at Geet. Both girls gave Adi a hug and they continued shopping throughout the day.

By the time they returned to the hostel that evening  Geet was tired and out of breath. Pinky and Adi still had a lot of life in them. Geet allowed them to go and spend some time with eactother alone. Now why would'nt she.. They were her best friends and on top of that her only friends who have been there with her since that terrible day she had lost her parents.

Geet glanced at the clock. It was only 9pm. She went to have shower and then settled down on her bed with her favourite book. Pinky had texted her that she was going to spend the night at Adi cousins house Sneha and also asked Geet to come. Geet could not be asked to go as she was tired and Sneha house was quite far and Geet didn't want to travel on her own either. She went to her front door and locked it knowing Pinky had keys with her if she came home earlier. The night was silent and Geet sat in her nightdress  on her bed reading her favourite book. It was called 'A thousand splendid suns'. She read the book and thought how the writer must have got so many different ideas and emotions and put them to pen and paper. She was amazed at how many twists and turns the story takes. Then she thought about her life and the tragic turn it had taken after the death of her parents. But Geet knew that this wasn't the end of the world. She had to move forward with time and she will. She will fulfill all her dreams because she knew that it what her parents wanted for her. Her parents had been her role models. Always pushing Geet to do well in life. They never forced her to do anything she didn't want to do. They let her live her own life. Knowing this one would think that Geet would be a spoilt brat. Partying and clubbing and hanging round with the wrong crowd and being bitchy, But Geet was different. She always believed in morality and never would break her parents dream or trust they had on her. Even now they had gone and left her alone, Geet never let that dream nor trust break either. She knew that the only way to make her parents proud was to live her life fully and fulfill all her dreams.

Geet's chain of thoughts were broken by a call on her landline. She picked it up 'Hello' she said. No one replied. All she could here was silent hysteric  breathing. 'Hello could you talk please I know you have not put the phone down hurry up I don't have all day'. The breathing stopped. The voice on the other end just said one thing only one thing. 'ALL MINE'. And the phone was put down. Geet just stood there shocked and confused by who this person was and what he wanted

. Chuddo Geet thought. Koi paagal ta' pata nahi shayad galat number ko phone kiya hoga.

But that night Geet couldn't sleep. She felt scared. She got up and made sure all the windows and doors were locked fully. She left her bedside lamp on.

Geet wondered if it was the same person who used to give her blank calls when she used to live with her parents in her parents house 4 years ago. No Geet thought how could he? How would he know she is here. She had once complained to the police back in india about the blank calls but like always the police never did anything. She had given up on them and changed her number ..  This had stopped the calls as the caller didn't have her new number. But this was four years ago.

Geet tried to come out of her thoughts and tried to sleep.

2 days later

2 days later was her graduation. As she walked up on the stage to get her degree. A set of eyes was was upon her. He looked at her luscious smile, her hair full of life. Her beautiful deep brown eyes. He thought to himself i looked for you for 3 years after you left me. I thought you would come running to me as you had no one else left in your life who loved you. Did you not realise how much I love you. Do you not realise that you only belong to me. Don't worry Geet I will make you mine. I will take you away from all these people and we will live our own little life secluded from the rest of the world. No one else has a right to love you. Only I do. No one is allowed to touch you only I am. Only I have full right to your life and body. No one is allowed to love you. This is my only right. I will always make you happy Geet. I will always be here for you. You don't need the world you only need me

. (im gna call him A for the moment guys because I havent thought of a name yet..and also I would introduce him more and his past and obsession for Geet and where it began and how much it has increased as the story goes along and  yes the Fire that killed Geets parents will be revealed to.. n yeah u guys probably know it was arson.

BDW I know I havent introduced Maan yet.. I will in the next update which will be urm' well at the moment its 1pm.. and im going to my friends house at 3pm so I will prob update more at around 7pm or 8pm.. a six hour wait.. Sorry for making you wait that long.. Furhtermore.. just wantd to let u know.. I will be updating Saturday Sunday Monday and Wednesdays.. and sometimes Fridays.. (TUESDAY and Thrusdays are out of the question cos I have loooonnngggggg uni days on those days.) please bare with me.. Furthermore if you guys have any suggestions or anything please let me know.. and inbox me.. and also please comment what you think.. and I promise Maan will be introduced in the next chapter!! (bdw point out any critiques u think there might be..and I knw im not as good as the other writers but u knw it's a start;..

Thanks guys.. and please Comment

part 1-3 page 1...

part 4 and 5 page 2😉
part 6-pg 3
part 7 page 4
part 8 pg 5 part 9 page 6 part 10 page 7 part 11 page 8 part 12 page 9 part 13 page 10 part 14 page 11 part 15 page 11 part 16.. page 12
Edited by sweetysumaiya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Part 2..

Geet and Pinky were rushing to the airport. They had literally 40 minutes before check in closes.
'Driver hurry up pleaseeeeee' said Pinky..
'Hey doll listen up, im going as quick as i can please don't worry we will be there in 10 mins. Ive taken the short cut'
Geet and Pinky relaxed as they realised that they will still have less than half an hour to check in.  Adi had already left as he had to return to work as he only came to London to participate in Geet and Pinky's graduation. He wanted to be there for his love and his best friend. He also had managed to get a job ready for Pinky and Geet when they return to India at Khurana Constructions, where Adi worked as a accountant and the M.D right hand man.

They had arrived at Heathrow Airport. Geet quickly paid the driver as Pinky put there suitcases on a trolley. They managed to check in on time and were waiting to go through security.

Meanwhile at that point A young man was working through security. He was wearing a suit and was a well built structured man. He looked stern and sharp. Girls were looking at him from head to toe but he took no notice. He didnt care and why would he. For this man his only ambition was his business. After business if he did care for anything was his grandma. This was a kind of man that everyone had to avoid as he had only one problem, he wanted everything to be perfect and if it were not, his anger level would rise. He was the M.D and the owner of Khurana Construtions, Mr Maan Singh Khurana.  As he walked through security and was waiting to retrieve his bag which was going through the screening, he was busy talking to Adi asking him to update him on what has happaned in the office during his absence. Adi was scared as he knew that Sasha had not completed one of the project reports and he didn;t know how to convey this to his boss as he knew his boss would shout at him and poor sasha would lose her job. Therefore he decided to say 'yes sir everything is fine and that project report will be completed soon Sasha is still working on it' 
Maan was infuriated that the project report was not completed but seeing he was in a public place he said calmly
'ADI if the project report is not completed before i return then i don;t know what i will do'. Replied Maan as he put down the phone. A lady walked up to him and said to him listen to me carefully, you will meet someone today and this will not be your last meeting with her. You will meet your life partner today.

Maan looked at her at utmost curiosity and wondered who the hell is she and why would she say something like that to a person she does not hardly know. But by the time he turned to say something to her. She had dissapeared.
Maan picked up his bag and put it on the floor and was puting his phone in his pocket and walked off.

Geet and Pinky walked through security just as Maan turned the corner. Pinky was trying her hardest to contact Adi but she could not get through. As Geet was picking up her bag the same women appeared to her and she said to her the exact same thing she had told maan. Geet looked at her and said 'but but listen how can this be i don't understand' The lady just smiled at her and walked away. Geet looked at the ground and thought weird.

Geet and Pinky walked towards the departure lounge. Geet was still thinking about what the lady said when she tripped over a bag. She closed her eyes waiting for the impending disaster and thought that now her eyes would only open in hospital when she felt a tight grip holding her waist. She was too scared to open her eyes. When Pinky yelled 'Geet'. Geet opened her eyes and her light brown eyes met the face of Maan singh khurana. Her eyes were locked into his eyes and his dark eyes were locked into hers. She slowly said
'excuse me I'm okay could you please let me up'. Maan woken by the trance said 'hmmm' and helped her on her feet.
'Thanks I thought my eyes would open now in hospital but thanks for saving me from falling down'.
'Can you never look where you walk. Could you not see this bag here. are you blind or something huh.. why can;t you watch where you step huh' asked Maan angrily.
'huh excuse me Mr i was just saying thanks to you, you didnt have to be so rude.'
'Thats what all you women can do.. say thanks you always need someone to take care of you always a man to be there for you.'
'excuse me Mr i can takecare of myself i don;t need anyone to take care of me understood Mr whoever you are'
'yeah i surely saw that.. you didnt need my help to stop you from falling did you'
'uff you know what get lost i dont wanna ruin my day because of you'.
'mine already is with a silly girl like you'.

They both parted ways and walked to the different ends of the departure loung.
Geet turned to Pinky and said 'what does he think of himself some God or some king that he can say whatever he wants to. He is such a khadoos dusht danav.. All i wanted to say is thank you to him and was being grateful but he is so full of himself'
'Geet chod na yaar come they annouced our flight lets go'

Meanwhile,  A just stood there from a distance. He had seen his Geet in someone elses arm. He could not take it. Another Man's arm. Geet he thought, how could she let someone else touch her. How could she talk for so long to someone else. How dare she. Does she not understand she is only mine. No one is allowed to touch her. I have to let her know how dissapointed I am with her. How angry I am that she was in someone elses arm.

He walked towards the plane. All 4 of them.. Pinky Geet Maan and A were in the same flight. A was seated behind Geet and kept his eye on Geet the whole time making sure that she did not betray him again. Whereas Geet and Pinky were laughing talking about there days in London.

Maan was seated a few seats away from Geet and was thinking 'Women are so weak and so silly. And that girl what was her name. God knows is so stupid she thinks that she can win the world. I do not think so.  But She was so scared when she realised that she was going to fall. . Her light brown eyes full of fear are still haunting me. Why are they haunting me why did it affect me that she was scared why did i stand up to stop her from falling? God This girl why am i thinking about her so much. Hopefully after today im never going to see her again.

Geet and Pinky managed to sleep for the rest of their flight to delhi. As Geet was sleeping she was having a beautiful dream of A rose garden where the wind is blowing gently. Geet was in a white anarkali suit with silver pattern around the neckline. she was dancing and the birds were singing. She was running towards someone . A Man was walking her and she was running towards him. She was about to see his face when Pinky woke her up.

Geet wake up the flight is going to land in 10 minutes. Geet woke up. She quickly took out her bag and took her mirror out. She quickly sorted out her hair and face and makeup.

Maan, Geet, Pinky and A had all arrived to Delhi.

Maan thinking he will never have to meet Geet again. Pinky thinking that she will soon see Adi and her dad. Geet thinking about how weird her dream was.

And A thinking about how quickly he will make sure Geet knows that she belongs to him.

4 different views 4 different ways. But all four were linked. (so was Adi so all 5 are link) The world is a small place.

Delhi has arrived but destinies are linked. For now it will be that Geet and Maan;s destiny has been linked.

PRECAP::: Maan and Geet ....Maan saves Geet again and argues with her. Geet walks into Maan office as Adi has arranged her to be his secretary. Maan and Geet have a new argument.  Pinky and Maan have a interview and Maan is impressed by her and allows her to stay on the job as a receptionist as Adi recommened her.

A sends Geet a threateneing phonecall. . Geet finds out the truth about the fire.

PLEASE GUYS COMMENTTTTT !!!!!!
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome ff
looks really intresting
wonder who the A dude is
con soon
plz add me to ur pm list
thanks
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome parts and I just love the title continue soon please!!!!!👏👏👏👏
RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Part 3.

Recap: a Lady tells maan and geet that they will meet there life partner today. Maan saves geet from falling  at the airport and argue..A gets angry seeing Geet in Maan's arm. Geet Maan A and Pinky arrive in Delhi.

(Right from now on most of the dialogues will be in hindi.. (some english) as cos in London u wud hav spoken in english to others but in India in Hindi so have patience.. and bdw If i do not get any comments in the next few days I may stop updating this fanfiction because it seems like no one is liking it.)

'Dad' exclaimed Pinky as she rushed over to a middle aged man wearing glasses and  a smile upon his face. He looked at his daugher with delight  after having seeing her after so long which father would not be happy. Pinky gave her dad a big hug...
'Are waa Pinky tu to kafi dieting karki aye hai. kafi weight lose kiya hai tune kya london mein khana nahi milta ta kya' asked Pinky dad with a snigger
'are dad... London mein khana milta to ta lekin hamara delhi jaise khana kaha. waha to sab log masala aur oil bohot kam use karte hai na'

Geet slowly walked towards pinky and her dad seeing their happy reunion she was reminded of her past and her parents and brought a tear to her eye. She crossed the road absent mindedly when a someone grabbed her wrist and yanked her back . She came out of her thoughts and saw a truck rushing at great speed past her. She realised what had happened. She realised that if she had not been pulled back she would be dead today or at worst in hospital. She turned back slowly and quickly looked upon the face of her saviour only to be greeted by shock.
'Aap'
'tum kya andi ho teek seh kuch nahi karsakti. Agar maine tumhe nahi bachaya hota to aaj tum'
'aaj mein apnee parents ke pass hote ya hospital mein'. Geet butted in absent mindely
Maan looked at her and Geet looked at him  Maan saw tears in her eyes and realised that she probably must have been remembering her parents or her past thats why she probably was crying. Maan's heart melted seeing tears in her eyes. He wanted to stop her tears then and wanted to hug her to show that he care. Wait I care he thought why would i care for her? I do not even know her. I just saved her becaue it was my duty to save her. I was just being a good responsible citizen. NO. I do not care for her. Im just a human being and had a responsibility to help her.
Geet quickly realised what she had said and said
'oh im Sorry..aur thanks aap ne meri jaan phir se bacha ya
Maan quickly came out of his thoughts and said
'mujhe to laga ta ki tum apne aap ko sambalakti ho'  Maan scoffed with attitude
'tum to itni kamzor ho. Tumhe kuch nahi pata. Tumhe kya karna chaiyee kaha dekna chaiyee. Tum to bilkul bewakoof ladki ho'
Geet looked at him suprised and thought on one hand he cares for me and on the other hand he calls me stupid and look at his attitude
'dekhiya kya aap koi sartach badsha ho ya koi bagwan. App ko mere bare mein kya pata hai Mr Saddo'
'Mr Saddoo' Maan replied angrily
'HOW DARE YOU insult me!!!' maan angrily said.
'NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT OR GUTS TO INSULT MSK'
Geet looked at him in disbelief and said
'Listen Mr MSK.. Appe shurowat ki ti.. acha aur app hai na apne app ko bagwan man ti hai na.. App koi Mr perfect toh nahi hai. Aap Mere liya to Mr Sadooo hai'
'Listen' But he was interrupted by his phonecall. He was about to pick his phone up when he realised he was still holding Geet;s wrist. Geet realised the same
'Mr Sadoo MSK kya app mere haath koi chorenge please'
'Nahi chora to'
'To jo age hoga auska zimardaar aap hoge main nahi samje aap'
'Acha tum kya karsakti ho sivai baatein karne ki.. Tum to ek Ladki ho. Ladki kuch nahi karsak..... owwww.
YES Geet had kicked him on his kneww and he let go of her arm. Geet ran quickly towards Pinky and her uncle. Maan just stood there in shock horror and anger and looked furiously at Geet and Geet turned around and stuck her tongue out at him. She turned around once more when she reached and saw Maan staring furiously at her. She just smiled at him. And yelled... ;Byeee Mr Sadooooo as she sat in the taxi with Pinky and her dad.

'Geet yeh kya ta Kisko Mr sadoo keh rahi ti; asked Pinky's dad once they were on there way towards Pinky's house
'aap ne dekha nahi ta lekin uncle ji woh sach me ek sadoo hi ta. Pinky wohi insaan ta jisne muje girne se bachaya ta london main aur abhi ek truck mujse takrani wali ti aur phirse aus ne mujhe bachaya. .'
'Geet betey agar aus ni tumhe girne se bachaya ta aur abhi bhi bachaya tum ko aus ko thank you kehna chaiya ta na phir aap ne aisa kyun kaha'
'Uncleee jiii.. maine kaha to ta lekin woh insaan thank you ka matlab bi nahi samajta. aus ne mujhe sunana shuru kardiya ta keh main bewakoof hu aur yeh sab choro na uncle. Aap bataye aap kaise hai aur hamare bina aap ka kya haal ta.'
'haal mere haal app dono ki bina behaal taa' said uncle. And pinky Geet and pinky dad all burst into laughter.

Meanwhile Maan had reached home and went straight to his room. His grandma was out and would not be home before dinner. it was still early morning. He walked into his room took of his shirt. He walked up and down his room in his tank top his muscle showing visibly. and thought  that stupid girl how dare she call me Mr Sadoo and how dare she kick me. No one till date had the guts to do this to Maan Singh Khurana. That girl. First i save her twice and she kicks me. I can not stand her. hopefully today would be the last time i ever see her.

Geet and Pinky awoke early the next morning. It was there first day at there new job. They both got ready quickly and went to have breakfast. Pinky's dad blessed them both and they went to Khurana constructions. Pinky still had to have a interview with Maan as she did not have a first degree in Art and Design. She had a upper second. Even that was good enough for Maan but only at a interview stage. Adi led Pinky and Geet to Maan Singh Khurana's office. He told Pinky she should go in.

'Sir May I come in ?'
'Come in' said the voice.
'Hello sir my name is Pinky and i have'
'Miss Pinky I have your resume and I have your reccomendation from Adi'
Maan turned around and said to her
'to be honest Miss Pinky I actually am happy with your past experience. You have worked with Virgin media call centre in UK and they have sent me a reference that you are a very efficient and very good with time management and that is one thing that i need in this office but i would like to know one thing Miss Pinky, you studied Art and Design at a degree level right so why did you study art and design why did you not study something else like Law or Marketing'
'sir Art and Deign one might think they are useless subjects but sir if you work from your heart then they are not. For me i always loved Art and design and loved Architecture to. And i decided to study into what i enjoy because at the end of the day sir i have a lot of experience in working in a variety of areas as you have seen in my resume but doing something else for a while that i enjoyed a lot and learning about a lot is also there at the end of the day'
'Well Miss Pinky, As i see from your effiiciency and your references You have the job of Receptionist. Here is your appointment letter and here is your contract and your list of duties. but please remember i will not tolerate any mistakes or any lack of responsibility.'
'yes sir' said Pinky
'You may leave and ask Adi to take you to your seat'
'Thank you sir'

Pinky walked out with a glum face. Geet walked upto her and asked
'kya hua nokri nahi milii kya?'
'oi teri nokri milgayee yaar main bohot khush ho'.
'tune muje daara diya ta'
'Geet' Geet turned around and saw Adi calling her. Pinky and Geet walked towards Adi and Adi quickly showed Pinky where her seat was and proceeded to talk to Geet
'Geet Maan Sir abhi tumme dekna chatey hai. Tu kuch ulta seedha maat kehna. Main tumhe acchi tara seh janta hu. Main manta hu keh Maan Sir bohot gusse main rehtey hai lekin tu hai na app ne aap ko sambal lena ab jao woh tumhe bolaraha hai.'
'ok Adi sir'

Geet walked towards Maan's Cabin. She knocked on the door. After a few seconds she heard a voice saying come in
She walked in and saw a Man facing her back towards him.
'Hello sir im your new secreta....'
Maan turned around suddenly and Geet stopped talking and both stared eachother in shock
'aap'
'tum'
''aap yaha'
'tum yaha'
'main woh secretary'
'kya tum meri secretary ho'
'aap mere boss ho hai babaji.. yeh kya musibaat hai she muttered under her breath'
'to tum Miss Geet Handa ho aur tum yaha meri secretary ho'
'jee Sir' said Geet trembling and looking down. She could not belive the man who saved her twice argued with her twice was her boss
'kya tumhe lagta hai keh tum yaha bachpao gi'
'kya sir dekhiye sir jo bhi pehle hua im really sorry. kya hum pichle baatein bool nahi saktey.. Im really sorry
'haan. Dekho main pichle hui sare baat koi nazar andaz karke tumhi ek chance doonga.. Sirf ek chance. samji Miss Geet. Aur agar ek bhi galti hui to Tumhara job mushkil mein hogi'
'Ji Sir and im really sorry sir'
'Geet shut up and don;t intterupt me'
Geet in her own thoughts kya musibaat hai abhi toh phir se shuru ho gaye. ab har din mujhe isk dusht danav ka samna karna pariga.. Par main kya kar sakti ho. economy to itna karab hai ke kahi job milna bohot mushkil parega. Mujhe jeena hai to job to chahiye na'
'
'Geet yeh files lo aur do copies banalo. Ek tum sasha ko dena aur ek Adi ko. Jab yeh kam katam ho jaye to tum yaha waapas aana. Aur kaam bhi hai. Tum yeh nahi samajna keh yaha par kaam karna aasaan hai kyun ki mujhe sab kuch perfect chaiye samji'. said Maan with a lot of attitude in his voice.
'Yes Sir 'she said taking the file from his hand. As she was taking the file there hands touched and she felt goosebumps on her hands. They both quickly looked up at eachtoer and eye lock... Mahiiiiiii
Geet quickly put her eyes down and took the file and turned towards the door and muttered under her breath 'Mr Perfect Dusht Danav'
Maan heard her but pretended he didn;t. He knew he didnt want to have another argument with this girl.

A week later

In a Dark room A walked up and down in his room and decided now was the time to call Geet. He picked up his mobile and called Geet;s phone on private.
 Geet was sitting in her cabin. (her cabin is right next to Maan and with the glass wall seperating them. He could see her every move like in the actual show)
Geet heard her phone ring and took it out of her bag. she looked at it and wondered who could call her on private number. She picked up the phone and anwsered
'Hello kaun hai appne private number per phone kiya hai'
'Geet Tum sirf meri ho. Sirf meri. Teen saal seh mein tumhe doodh raha ta. Tumhe samaj main nahi ata main tumhe kisi aur ki baahomein kahi dekh sakta. Tumhari Himmat kaisey hui kal tum london main aus insan ki baahoo main ti. Mujhe tumhe dek kar bohot gussa aya ta.'
'Aap ho kaun' asked Geet getting worried
'main tumhara sirf tumhara hamsafar hu. Tum chinta mat karna Geet. Main tumharey samne jaldi aaounga tumhi saare duniya seh door lekar jaa ounga. Tum to bilkul akali hogaye ho na. Main ho na tumharey pass. Tumhe apne parents ki bi zarrorat nahi ti'
At this point Maan was standing at the door way of Geet's cabin and was hearing geets conversation
'kya mere parents? Kaun ho tum kya chati ho tum?' 
'Tumhari ghar main jo aag lagi ti woh mainey kiya ta. Tumhara parents hum dono ki beech ab nahi aa saktey tumhe pata hai jab main aya ta tum seh mil ne woh log ne kaha ta ke tumhe shaadi nahi karni aur woh log nahi karne dengi kyun ki tumhe agge jana ta isliye maine aun dono ko door bejdiya, Ab hamey koi alag nahi karsakta tum sirf meri ho geet. ' said A
Geet was shocked and tears started forming in her eyes. Maan looked at her face turning from frustration to shock to distress
'Agar tum yeh chati ho ki tumhari dost Pinky ko kuch na ho to tum mujhe kabi bi gussa mat dilana warna tumhara parents ki baad Pinky ne tumhe sambala na.. isliye main ausey kuch nahi karsakti kyun ki woh tumhari dost hai aur woh meri bhi dost hai jab tum dono school main teh hamare saath. Ab tum yeh maat sochna keh main kaun ho kyunki tumhari school main kitni ladka tay aur pinky keh kitni dost teh'
'matlab woh blank calls aur london main woh blank call'
'haa woh main ta.. main tumhae awwaz suni begair nahi chein seh so sakta'
His voice suddenly changes to anger
'GEET tum sirf meri ho samji, SIRF mera haq hai tum par tumhari saaso paar tumhari dil par aur tumhari jism par'
Geet helplessly asked 'aakir tum chatey kya ho?'
'GEET TUM main jaldi ounga tumhe lehne tumhey is duniya seh door lehni. ABB sono.. Tumee Pinky ki jaan pyare hai na to tum police ko kuch nahi batana warna Pinky...'
'Suno tum Pinky ko kuch mat karna main kuch nahi kahogi aur tumhari har shart maanogi' Geet said helplessly with tears in her eyes.
'GOOD Girl Geet.. I love you meri jaan ab tum bolo abhi'
'ji main bhi' Geet replied scared she didnt know but she knew that this guy was dangerous and to save Pinky's life she had reply. She silently put the phone down and looked up  shocked to see   Maan staring at her.
Geet quickly turned around and wiped her tears and then turned around and said
'Maan Sir kuch kaam ta..Mujhe kyun nahi bulaya' said Geet like nothing ever happened. Geet was unsure if Maan heard anything and if he did then what and how much. Geet was scared as the caller had said not to say anything to the police but Maan was not police so if he heard everything it would be okay wouldn't  it.
'Geet abhi meri cabin main ou' Maan said sternly turning back towards his cabin.
Geet quickly rushed behind him to his cabin and as soon as she walked in he locked the door and closed the blinds of his office so no one could see anything. He pulled Geet towards him from the waist and both stared into eachtother's eyes Mahiii.. Geet had goosebumps all over her body. Maan could not take his eyes of Geet. He had started caring for her everyday since she came to office. He could not stop thinking about her.  But today he knew she had a problem. He wanted her to trust him. He didn;t knw why but her trust was such a important thing to him. Geet looked into Maan's eyes and saw questions in them. Questions which he needed answers too. Finally Geet put her eyes down because she felt like Maan was doing something to her. Her heartbeat was going erratic. She felt like she was spinning into infinity. She had only know this guy for 10 days but he was growing to have a effect on her. Is she falling into love with this man? No she quiety said in her mind.
Maan meanwhile was going through the same process. He was wondering what was happening to me. When she is scared why do I worry? Why do i care when she cries? why do I smile when i see her smile? What is happening to me. Finally silence is broken by Geet
'Maan Sir please mujhe choriye'
'Hmm' said Maan letting her go.
'Aap ne Darwaza lock kyun kiya aur yeh blinds band kyun kiya?' asked Geet looking around attentively. She wanted to avoid lookin in his eyes.
'Kya tumhe muj par barosa hai?'. He asked her because he wondered what was going on in her mind.
'jee khud seh zyada'. Geet said unknowingly. and Quickly looked up and maan and maan looked at her eye lock.. mahiii...
Maan walked towards her
Geet thought omg what did i just say. I trust Maan Sir. I know he is a good person on the inside. But what if he gets wrong ideas. The curtains are closed the door is locked and its after 6 now so everyone has left. Geet didnt realise this as she was still on the phone when everyone left and when she walked into Maan's cabin. Maan walked towards her and Geet kept walking back her eyes rooted on the ground. She was thinking 'aakir yeh to aadmi hai na aur yaha koi nahi hai darwaza bandh hai aur blinds bhi. sab ko lagega keh koi nahi hai office main. hai babaji meri maadat karna'  As her thoughts came to an end she hit the wall behind her. Knowing she had no where to run Maan came infront of her, She had no way out nor from the front nor from back. She looked towards her right side and Maan followed her eyes and as soon as Geet tried to turn right He put his arm aganist the wall blocking her as he did the same on her left side. Geet closed her eyes in fear and prayed babaji meri maadat karna! aaj keh din bohot karab hai. Her heartbeats got lounder and quicker.

'Geet aakhein khulo meri taaraf dekho' Said Maan
Geet slowly opened her eyes and looked at Maan.. Both in a trance Mahiiiiii
'Tumhe daarney ki koi zaarorat nahi hai' Said Maan
'ji jaanti hu'
'tu tumni apne aakhein bandh kyun ki aur bar bar mujse door kyun jarahi ho'
'woh mein ...'
'Geet main janta hu'
Hai babaji yeh kya jantey hai.. Kya yeh meri maan ki baat par sakti hai. Kya yeh jaanti hai ke main kya soche rahi ho geet wondered

'ha Geet main janta ho tum kya socherahi ho'
Geet Looked at him in shock.

'Ji woh woh kuch nahi aap ko pareshan honee ki koi zaarorat nahi hai mujhe app par poora yakeen hai sir' said Geet thinkin that Maan knew what she was thinking about. Whereas Maan thought that Geet was thinking about the phonecall.

'Geet kya hua? Kiska Phone ta aur Pinky ko kya hoga aur tumhare parents tum kiski baat manoge?' asked Maan with a lot of determination in his eyes to know the truth.

'ji woh' Geet began and tears started forming from her eyes

'Geet tum muj par barosa kar sak ti ho. main tumhari maadat karonga tum chinta mat karo' said maan putting his arm on Geet;s shoulder reassuring her.

PRECAP: Will Geet tell full truth to Maan??
Maan drops Geet Home... A watches this angrily and calls Geet and gives her a last warning
Will Maan and and Geet start realising their love for eachtother???
Will Pinky's life be in danger
Savitri Devi meets Geet!!!

mitzi11 thumbnail
pls put me pm list i;m mesmerized with your update  but i hope she tell him the truth about phone threat pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnnn
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing part it was really good and i can't wait to find out who this A character is continue soon please!👏👏👏👏
--jassi-- thumbnail
Awesome!!
PM Me!
-Jassi
RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
~hey guys thanks for the comments.. anyways.. Im going to update in around 2 or 3 hours time.. Mum just woke me up... i hav to go n help her... she started her daily morning routine of callin me ... sumaiyaaaa sumaiyaaaaa sumaiyaaaaa im gna change my name now.. I'll giv 2 updates today ill give one at around 2pm (british time as i live in England) Then i'm going to do my Law Degree tutorial work (as im in my 3rd and final year i have sooo much work to do before tuesday trust me it suckssssss) which ill prob finish by 7ish (i don't wana get picked on in my tutorial for criminal procedure and evidence.. that lecturer loves pickin on me... I think he is gayyyy as well.. because of those weird hand movements and the way he speaks... lol )  so ill post another update by 8ish.... (UK time) InshaaAllah see u in 3 hours time and I'll do the PM then.. I dunno how it works but I'll figure it out.. anyways in the meantime watch this trailer for the new movie its hilarioussss

the movie is called Tangled... its a CGI movie

andd there is another movie thats gna come out soon but i can;t find the trailer for it but im sure u will love it!!

RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Part 4 : A Helping Hand

Recap: Geet and Maan work in same office. Geet is Maan's secretary. A calls Geet and threatens her. Maan over hears some of the conversation and wants Geet to talk to him.

Geet looked up at Maan and saw his sincere eyes that he really wanted to help her but Geet was still thinking whether or not to tell him. What if Maan tells the police or gets help from detectives would Pinky's life not be in danger. Maan was a rich business man and he could get anything he wanted done.

Geet finally came out of her thoughts and said
'Maan Sir, pehle aap wada kijiye aap yeh baat kisi seh nahi kahenge aur aap police ya koi detectives seh nahi kahenge please'
Maan looked at her with suprise on her face. He knew she needed to trust him so he agreed to her condition.
'tik hai Geet likin agar main tumhari maadat karsakta hu sirf mein kisi aur nahi shamil karke tu main karonga. Ab tum bolo actually pehle yaha betoo aur panni pelo phir tum apne baat shuru karo' Maan said moving away from the wall and unpinning her. She slowly walked towards the chair and Maan gave her some water to drink. He passed her his hankerchief
'aasoo pochlo'. Geet took the hankerchief and she wiped her tears and returned it. Maan saw there still was a tear left under her right eye. Without thinking he sat down on the chair next to her and wiped her tear. They both looked at eachother and Eyelock.. mahi...
It hurted Maan to see his Geet in tears. Wait he thought His Geet. Since when did Geet become mine. No She just a girl who needs help and me being a good citizen has to help her.

'Geet ab bolo'
Geet came out of the eyelock and started her story

'Sir aap ko to pata hoga keh main Pinky keh saat rehte hu woh mere bachpan ki dost hai aur woh mere liye sab kuch hai. Likin pehle main apne parents keh saat rehte ti Amritsar mein. Pinky bi wahi rehte ti. Liken kuch aisa hua ta keh hume yaha Delhi shift hogaye teh aur main teen saal keh liye London chali gayi teh. chaar saal pehle jab meh apne parents ki saat rehti ti mere ghar main hamesha blank calls attey teh aur ek insaan ta phone peh mujhe aus ki saason ki awwaz sun sakti ti mujhe pata nahi ta woh kaun ta liken woh har din phone karta ta jab main ghar main akeli ti. Ek din aus ne kaha ta 'woh muje lekar jaounga' aus din main darr gayi ti. Isliye maine apne parents ko batakar apne ghar ka phone number change karliya ta aur police station main ek report likwaya ta. aus ki agle din jab main college seh ghar aye ti maine dekha ki mere ghar keh samne ek bhir ti aur dekha ta keh kisi ne mera ghar ko aag lagaya ta. aur aur' Geet started tearing up at this point. Maan put a reassuring hand on her shoulder and he looked at her reassuringly that he will be there for her.
'Mere parents aus aag main mujse door chali gaye teh. Is liye Pinky Uncle ji aur main yaha delhi aagaye teh.  Ta keh main aage ja sako Aur Pinky keh dad neh mujhe aur Pinky ko london age paar ne ki liye beja ta kyun ki woh chate teh keh main apne parents ka sapna pura karo and apne liya ek zindagi baanalo. chaar saal ki liye maine apne saarey dukh daart sab kuch bula diya ta. main phir seh jeeney lagi ti aur main bohot khush ti. maine to woh phone wala aadmi ko bhi bhool gayi ti. Liken jab main london main ti apne graduation seh pehle ek phone aya ta. Pata nahi woh ta main to sab kuch bhool gayi ti. Aus neh sirf ek baat kaha ta 'Sirf meri'. Mujhe bohot daar laga keh kya woh wahi caller ta. Aur aaj aus ka phone aya ta aur ausne kaha ki aus ne mere parents ko mara ta aus aag main. Aur woh kehra ta keh woh mujhe leke jayega aur woh gussey main ta kyun ki aus neh mujhe aap ki baaho main deka ta airport main jab aap ne mujhe ghir ne se bachaya ta. Aus ne kaha keh main jeevan ka haq sirf aus ka hai. pata nahi sir woh ek paagal hai aur mere piche para hai. Aur aus ne kaha agar maine aus ko naaraz kiya ya police ko kuch bhi bataya to woh pinky ko ruksan karega. Woh yeh bhi keh ta ta keh main aus ko janti ho aur woh mere school main ta. liken sir main aus se nahi jaantey. Mujhe bohot daar lag ra ha hai. Pata nahi meri future main kya hone wala hai pata nahi main kya karu aur Pinky ki liye bhi main bohot daar ra hi ho. meri zingadi main sirf pinky to hai mere saat'

Without thinking Maan said 'main hoon tumhare saat Geet haan'
Geet looked up at him and another eyelock. The clock just stuck 8.  Geet looked at the time and thought hai babaji aat baj gaye Pinky aur uncle merey intazaar karahey hogey.

'Geet Listen tumhe daar neh ki koi zaarorat nahi ha. Jaaha tak Pinky ka sawaal hai mujhe lagta hai keh tumhe Pinky ko sab kuch batana chaihiya aur phir agar Pinky ko bodyguards ki zaarorat pari gi to main arrange kar sakta hu. Geet Tumhari liye bhi.'
'nahi sir aap ne kaha keh aap mere saath hai woh mere liye kaafi hai. Yeh mushkil waqt seh nikal jaane ka koi raasta hoga aur woh mein doondlogi. Thank you sir' Geet said smiling at him.
Maan smiled back at her and thought this girl is so brave she is scared but she still doesn't want to take anyones help and find a way out herself but i will have to help her make sure she is ok. Don't know who this stalker is behind her but I will always protect her. She will never know but i will always be there for her.

Downstairs near the car park
Geet started walkin towards the exit when Maan grabbed her wrist and said
'Geet its late let me drop you home'
'Nahi sir main chali ja oungi'
'Geet suno raat kafi ho chuke hai aur kahi woh insaan tumhi akele rooksaan na pocha dey'
'Liken sir maine kaha ta keh main khud chali ja oungi aur mujhe aap ke help ke zaarorat nahi hai'
'Geeeet!! Chup chap mere saat chalo.'
'maine kaha na nahi mere haath choro'
'NAhi choronga'
Geet was trying with all her might to make him let go of her hand but Maan's hand would not budge. He then grabbed her by the waist and pulled her towards him. Geet's heartbeats got erratic she could feel a tingling sensation in her boday. Maan's touch was doing something to her. Her eyes were locked into Maan's eyes. Maan's eyes were locked into hers. They did not break apart. There lips were inches apart. Maan then picked Geet up and put her in the passenger side of the car making sure to turn the child lock on knowing Geet would do something childish. Maan himself sat on driver seat and started driving towards Geet's home.

Meanwhile A had seen Geet again in Maan's arm and was angered by the fact she did not take him seriously. HE was angered by the fact that Geet was so close to Maan. She allowed Maan to touch her to pick her up to put her in his car. A needed to teach Geet a lesson and he will soon.

Geet looked at him with anger and tried to open the door but it would not budge.
'Dusht Danav yeh kaise insaan hai kya koi iske samna koi kara nahi hosakta' said Geet in a mood
'Koi bi nahi' said maan smirking
'ha ha aap to sach main apne app ko bagwan maantey ho na kya aap ko kya lagta hai jo aap chahenge wohi hoga'
'haa jo main chata ho wohi hoga and wohi to aaj kal hora ha hai'
'aap na bilkul dusht danav ho'
'aur tum jungli billi'
'kya aap ne mujhe jungli billi kaha'
'ha kyun ki tum har baat pe larne ki liye tayyar hote ho na'
'sirf aap ke saath kyun ki aap ko seede baatein samaj main nahi ati aur aap apne aap ko kuch zyada mahaan samaj teh ho'
'GEET tum apna bak bak band karo gi please'
'wow sir aap ki labz ki dictionary please bhi hota hai mujhe to laga ta ki aap ko sirf hukum karna ata hai'
'tik hai ab tum bilkul chup ho jao'
'tik hai.. Mr Sadooo'

The rest of the drive was in silence. Geet was thinking about the days events and wondering what her future would hold. Maan kept looking at Geet whilist driving but Luckily Geet didnt notice. They had arrived at Geet's home. Maan decided to walk her to the door just to make sure that no one would follow her and she would be safe.

'App ko meri piche aane ki koi zarrorat nahi hai'
'Geet tum chup chap chalo samji aur mujhe kya karna chaiye or kya nahi tum mujhe mat batana' Maan replied following her into her home.
Pinky and Pinky's dad was not home. Maan decided that he should stay until they arrive for Geet's safety. Geet's safety was worrying him. He was worried at how Geet still thought that she would be safe and would figure a way out. Maan followed Geet into her home. Geet turned and stared open eyed at him.
'Sir aap mere ghar main kya kare re hai'
'suno Geet mujhe tumse koi argument nahi karni. Main yaha tumhare saath betonga jab tak pinky aur auski dad waapas nahi atey'
'Par Sir'
'GEEET' Maan looked at her with anger and she realised that she should keep quite for the moment.
'Tik hai sir aap betiye' Maan looked at her and sat on the sofa. Geet then went to the phone and saw there was one new message on the answering phone. she pressed play. Maan was watching her everymove.

'Hi Geet main pinky bol rahi hi ho, sun yaar tune aaj bohot der kardi ghar aane main aur tumhara phone bi off aaraha ta. Ab sun main aur aapa Pune ja ra he hai. Hum ek hafta keh baad ayengi. Meri Cousin megna ki shaadi hai aur main ooski Maid of Honour hu na isliye mujhe jaana para. Sorry tuje bina bataya chaali gai. Liken yeh meri galti nahi ha tumhara phone off ta tu main kya karte. Ab sun mujhe pata hai ki tum bina khana kaake sone wali ho. Agar tumne khana nahi kaya to main tumse baat nahi karney wali. Kitchen main pizza hai tere liye. I KNOW YOU GEET. TUMne kitni baar apna Dinner ya lunch ya breakfast miss kiya hai jab main nahi hoti. Agar main nahi hoti to tum kuch bhi nahi kati hai na Geet!!! Isliye Maine Adi ko kaha hai keh woh tum par nazar rakhe aur tum apna lunch kalongi. Samji. Abhi mujhe jana hai. bye geet.. beeeep end of message.

'uff yeh pinky na. Kya main choti bachi ho ki woh mujhe khana ki bare main yaad dilla ra hi hai'.
Maan replied 'haa!'
Geet forgot that Maan was there and she had also forgotten that Maan must have heard the whole message that Geet left.
'Toh Miss Handa Tum abhi Kitchen main jao aur pizza ka lo'
'Liken Sir mujhe kuch nahi khana. bookh nahi hai. agar aap ko khana hai to main leekar ati ho'
'Geet mujhe pata hai ki tum aaj din bar lunch nahi kiya kyun ki tum din bar merey saath ti meeting main ab jao'
Geet reluctantly looked at Maan shocked at him that he knew she had not eaten anything all day. She went into the kitchen heated the pizza up and brought out two plates. She had realised that Maan had not eaten today either and he was a guest in her house so he must eat as well.

'Sir yaha aa jaye aur aap bi kaye' Geet said pointing to the dining table. 'aap ne bi kuch nahi kaya hoga na' Maan looked at Geet and saw concern in her eyes.
'Nahi Main tik hoon tum kaalon' said Maan
'Sir agar aap kalenge tu aap ko shakti milligi na muj par chillani'
'GEEETTT!!!' yelled Maan with his eyes enlarged
'Dekha sir. Agar aap ne nahi kaya to main bi nahi khane wali'
Maan reluctantly went to the dining table and ate with Geet. But he couldnt eat much as he kept staring at Geet and eating. He kept wondering how beautiful she looks and how much danger her life would be in. He didnt know how but he promised himself he would always protect Geet.

PRECAP: Maan takes Geet to his house. Geet meets Savitri Devi and they hit it off.
The past of A is revelead and a name and face is put to the character. coming tonight.. :D

Sorry for late update. my friend came round and i had to make her a song CD!!!!