whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

The uncertainty is killing me..Just to pep up myself I have penned down this OS.

I do not want Geet to do through this truth and dare game. Actually she has no choice at all....her truth is daringly damaging and only she can dare to tell the truth.

Her heart was bleeding but she could not ask for mercy for life has forgotten to favour her a long time back.  She had tears in her eyes but happy smiles all around her have not allowed her to drip down on her rosy cheeks. She must find out Maan and tell him the truth. No matter how bitter it would be she has to unveil the true identity of Dev. He is not her going to be devar...he is the man who changed the course of her life. He is the man who will change the course of Maan's life too. She can not keep him in dark. Her love is not selfish...but how can she snatch that lovely smile from the face of her love. If she hides the truth won't it be a betrayal to the promise that she has made silently when she accepted her love for him. She has tied him with pias taweez ...how can then she break the sanctity of this relationship. ' No I can't '...Geet decided to tell Maan.

Dressed in a beautiful lahenga Geet came down looking for Maan...she had no idea that everybody was just waiting for her appearance. She saw Maan standing among guests. She climbed down the last step and just then lights went off and a spotlight falls on her. She was freeze...she couldn't react for a moment. She knew the time has come. All the eyes were set upon him. She saw Dev standing next to Daadima with Myra behind Maan. Geet gulped the lump in her throat and started to move forward with determination in her eyes. Another spot light fall on Maan and he also started to move forward to meet her would be bride in the centre of the hall. ..but Geet took her stride faster than a  shy bride should take. Her eyes were fixed on Maan. She was looking straight in his deep ocean eyes. Maan was a bit surprised as he was not expecting a bolder Geet. She stopped in front of him and looked at him with eyes filled with desire for the last time...Maan saw those beautiful eyes conveying love...then he realized they were conveying something else also. Maan could now see tears hidden in her eyes...His eyes looked concerned and worried. He shook his head slightly as if asking  'what happened...why your eyes are so sad'...Geet heart melted under the warmth of those loving eyes..she could not hold her tear and one drop escaped beyond the barriers for her long lashes. He got really anxious ....Geet is crying at this moment but why....they were waiting for this since ages...his eyes spoke again and request her to open up....and what he saw in those sorrowful eyes was shocking. Geet moved her gaze and looked at Dev with anger and disgust. Maan understood what she was trying to tell him...His heart was pounding hard beneath his chest. He mustered his guts to look at the direction of her gaze and his eyes widened with shock....He felt as if a dagger pierced through his heart. He looked back at Geet to confirm his fear. Geet's heart shattered into pieces. It was dreadful to see him like this. She wanted to hold him and caress his pain away but could not do so. She looked at him and nodded silently with tearful eyes. Maan looked back at Dev who was standing there with fear and remorse in his eyes. Only Myra and Dev could understand the conversation happening through the eyes between Maan and Geet.  Maan clutched his fist, his eyes raging with anger. He wanted to move towards him...just then guests started clapping and he looked around....He held himself back. He saw Geet's eyes dropped and she tried to retreat back. Maan put a foot forward with more determination and grabbed her hand softly. Geet was surprised.....she was not expecting this....She saw his eyes were wet too. Maan kissed her hand and said, "Har mod har safar main main saath dene ka wada kiya hai tumse Geet...kya apna humsafar banage mujhe?" Geet could't believe to her ears...she smiled through her tears.  Her heart bow down in respect for the man who is worthy of all love present in the world. She nodded in consent.

Everybody clapped. Dev and Myra had tears in their eyes and were relieved. Dev was ready to face the penalty for his sin.
Edited by whitepearl - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Downhill thumbnail

simply brilliant.......

wish CVs could show this .......i mean its truly marvellous.........
ur OS was lik a ray of hope amidst such gloom.....
thnxxxx fr this wonderful OS

reva
whitepearl thumbnail
@ rev....Thanks ...hope is the only saviour right now for me....
queen_ali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
brilliant................... seems like the heaven and earth is all with them making them our MAANEET
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hope this really  happens in the episode.lovely i can feel the emotions when maan and geet were conversing through their eyes. awesome and marvellous .
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Truely outstanding....seriously hope the CVs pick up on this.  Maybe u should post this on the FB site where they keep giving us hints of whats to come. 

This really was such a relief to read and you brought in Maan's 'aankhen padna' into the story....this was fabulous.  Without her saying anything he found out the truth thru her expressions.
whitepearl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sssiham

Truely outstanding....seriously hope the CVs pick up on this.  Maybe u should post this on the FB site where they keep giving us hints of whats to come. 

This really was such a relief to read and you brought in Maan's 'aankhen padna' into the story....this was fabulous.  Without her saying anything he found out the truth thru her expressions.

Everybody is wondering why Maan could'nt reed Geets eyes....I hope CV will satisfy us with some aakhee padna sessions.
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow...this is great
how i wish this happens coz by the seems of the promo,
the show might get sad for some time

Thanks a lot
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
that is just so awesome...really that is so good..
u r awesome..loved it..keep writing 👏👏👏
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The uncertainty is killing me..Just to pep up myself I have penned down this OS.

I do not want Geet to do through this truth and dare game. Actually she has no choice at all....her truth is daringly damaging and only she can dare to tell the truth.

Her heart was bleeding but she could not ask for mercy for life has forgotten to favour her a long time back.  She had tears in her eyes but happy smiles all around her have not allowed her to drip down on her rosy cheeks. She must find out Maan and tell him the truth. No matter how bitter it would be she has to unveil the true identity of Dev. He is not her going to be devar...he is the man who changed the course of her life. He is the man who will change the course of Maan's life too. She can not keep him in dark. Her love is not selfish...but how can she snatch that lovely smile from the face of her love. If she hides the truth won't it be a betrayal to the promise that she has made silently when she accepted her love for him. She has tied him with pias taweez ...how can then she break the sanctity of this relationship. ' No I can't '...Geet decided to tell Maan.

Dressed in a beautiful lahenga Geet came down looking for Maan...she had no idea that everybody was just waiting for her appearance. She saw Maan standing among guests. She climbed down the last step and just then lights went off and a spotlight falls on her. She was freeze...she couldn't react for a moment. She knew the time has come. All the eyes were set upon him. She saw Dev standing next to Daadima with Myra behind Maan. Geet gulped the lump in her throat and started to move forward with determination in her eyes. Another spot light fall on Maan and he also started to move forward to meet her would be bride in the centre of the hall. ..but Geet took her stride faster than a  shy bride should take. Her eyes were fixed on Maan. She was looking straight in his deep ocean eyes. Maan was a bit surprised as he was not expecting a bolder Geet. She stopped in front of him and looked at him with eyes filled with desire for the last time...Maan saw those beautiful eyes conveying love...then he realized they were conveying something else also. Maan could now see tears hidden in her eyes...His eyes looked concerned and worried. He shook his head slightly as if asking  'what happened...why your eyes are so sad'...Geet heart melted under the warmth of those loving eyes..she could not hold her tear and one drop escaped beyond the barriers for her long lashes. He got really anxious ....Geet is crying at this moment but why....they were waiting for this since ages...his eyes spoke again and request her to open up....and what he saw in those sorrowful eyes was shocking. Geet moved her gaze and looked at Dev with anger and disgust. Maan understood what she was trying to tell him...His heart was pounding hard beneath his chest. He mustered his guts to look at the direction of her gaze and his eyes widened with shock....He felt as if a dagger pierced through his heart. He looked back at Geet to confirm his fear. Geet's heart shattered into pieces. It was dreadful to see him like this. She wanted to hold him and caress his pain away but could not do so. She looked at him and nodded silently with tearful eyes. Maan looked back at Dev who was standing there with fear and remorse in his eyes. Only Myra and Dev could understand the conversation happening through the eyes between Maan and Geet.  Maan clutched his fist, his eyes raging with anger. He wanted to move towards him...just then guests started clapping and he looked around....He held himself back. He saw Geet's eyes dropped and she tried to retreat back. Maan put a foot forward with more determination and grabbed her hand softly. Geet was surprised.....she was not expecting this....She saw his eyes were wet too. Maan kissed her hand and said, "Har mod har safar main main saath dene ka wada kiya hai tumse Geet...kya apna humsafar banage mujhe?" Geet could't believe to her ears...she smiled through her tears.  Her heart bow down in respect for the man who is worthy of all love present in the world. She nodded in consent.

Everybody clapped. Dev and Myra had tears in their eyes and were relieved. Dev was ready to face the penalty for his sin.

hi ... white ...luved ur post ...could not resist myself from leaving a reply inspite of getting late dear ... nice job ... hope maan reads geet's eyes at least this time & understand her pain & feelings ....  hope some thing like what u wrote happens & maan reads her eyes ....

...  this is the time he really needs 2 read her eyes ... he misses reading her eyes during the crucial parts ... don't know y the cv's do that to us ... the cv's give him such an important dialogue about reading her eyes & thn Y don't thy use it over here ...

this is 2 the cv's - whn u say some thing u should mean it ... just plz do not use the words bcoz the words are gud .... u guys made maan say those words about maan understanding geet's eyes ... now plz put that in to action .... & show us he really understand's her eyes...

I don't know what i am writing as my brain got all messed up after watching yesterday's episode ...

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago