Funny romantic BriMaan OS....

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I dedicate this to my Casperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.🤗
The scene continues from where Casper (Pallo) left. Bri Maan marriage and they go on the tractor. Here is the link
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1495084

The tractor stopped in front of Handa house. Brij helped Maan to get down the tractor. The hand touch sent a wave of electricity through both. Eyelock! Mahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii😳😳😳

Brij " Maan, you are the abhimaan of my life. Talwaren nikal jayengi agar kisine tujhe chua bhi."☺️

Maan " shhhhh. Aaj bhi talwaren! I want you to please me with your unconditional love." ☺️

From the house,

"Arre Brij puttar! Ab use dekhta hi rahega ya andar bhi layega." Brij's Mom teased😆

BriMaan came out of their reverie. Brij tore his eyes from Maan's face but not before noticing the red glint on his cheeks. Maan lowered his eyes. 😳

GrahPravesh ritual was performed. Maan kept his foots inside. Suddenly, he could not feel the ground below him. Aila! Brij has swept him off his feet. Maan was safe in the strong arms of his man. Mahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii😳

Maan kept his head on Brij's chest. Everyone started hooting. Brij shouts"Oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!Khamosh! There was pindrop silence.😆

Brij carries Maan to their room. He kept him down. Maan turned his face and played with his fingers. He was nervous. Brij could sense it. To easen the atmosphere, Brij told Maan that he will be back in few minutes. Till then Maan can change and relax. Maan fell in love with him all over again. Haye kitna understanding Munda hai.😳

Maan finally decides to take a look at the room. The red glint on the cheeks was fast turning into hot anger. He immediately got down to relieve himself of the heavy clothes.

Meanwhile, Brij returned. There was darkness in the room.

Brij "Maan! Mere soniye! Kahan hai?"

He keeps walking when suddenly he bumps into someone.

Maan with candle in his hand and fire burning in his eyes.

Brij caress Maan's face "Kya hua? Itna gussa kyun?"

Maan jerks his hand off. "Brij! Tumnse samajh kya rakha hai mujhe. Maan Singh Khurana yahan rahega! Is Tabele mein! No! never! Hum abhi ki abhi Delhi chal rahe hain."

Brij tries to calm him down but Maan is in no mood to listen,

Brij shouts "Oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Pehle baat ki now you are Maan Handa! And secondly my house is not a tabela but a kothi! Toh rehna toh tujhe yahin padega." Brij's eyes turn red due to anger.

Maan " No way!! Mana ki now I am Maan Handa but I will not stay here. Do you get that?"

Brij "Oyeeeeeeeeeeee! Is ghar mein meri hi marzi chalti hai."

Maan" Lets decide ki kiski marzi chalegi. Lets have a Talwar fight right now!"

Meanwhile, in Brij's parent room, they hear the commotion.

Brij's Dad " Let me go and check. I hear a lot of oyeeeeee."

Brij's Mom " Arre koi zaroorat nahi hai. Havent you see that oyeeeeee is Brij and Maan  code word for love.chup karke so jao. Couple ke beech mein hum kyun pade.Talwar khani hai."

Back to Brij's room

Brij " I have a better way to prove ki kiski marzi chalegi." Saying this he just scoops Maan in his arms and take him to the bed. Maan protests but Brij quiet him down by boring his eyes into his. Mahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii😳

Scene fades into oblivion''''.

Edited by palluluvsarmaan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww....my my BriMaan are so hawt....explosion...
me so dead...there love for one anothe is so
overwhelming.....me have tears in my eye..
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Edited by swatichowdhury - 13 years ago
Jaded thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
OYEEEEE Pallu....🤣🤣🤣🤣 thats awesome...but yaar why oh why...poor Maan is so frustrated all the time...yehan bhi..u have them fight before the c-nite🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 hence increasing the frustration in height 🤣🤣🤣🤣....and i demand a liplock...whoever writes the next part....and Pallu darling dont forget the lil red hearts Boxers 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Maanypoo has to be in them for the SR 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was about to leave...how m i supposed to study now??🤣🤣😕
palluluvsmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sinistera

🤣

OYEEEEE Pallu....🤣 thats awesome...but yaar why oh why...poor Maan is so frustrated all the time...yehan bhi..u have them fight before the c-nite🤣 hence increasing the frustration in height 🤣....and i demand a liplock...whoever writes the next part....and Pallu darling dont forget the lil red hearts Boxers 🤣 Maanypoo has to be in them for the SR 🤣
I was about to leave...how m i supposed to study now??🤣🤣😕

Sinnn my crime partner, I was not sure if Brij likes a liplock!!!!!!🤣 Those re heart boxers gonna show up in somewhere middle of the night🤣 Go and study😡🤣
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
res 😉
will Comment when Reach Home bahu Rani 🤗
*Edited*
----
Haila BriMaan☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
🤣BahuRani Cant Stop Roflin 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
BriMaan SuhagRaat Aye😍☺️🤣🤣🤣
Loved it 🤣🤣🤣
now Write 1 on me n ur SasurJi Mr Rawal ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by -Cwezy_Manoola- - 13 years ago
palluluvsmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ansah

awww....my my BriMaan are so hawt....explosion...

me so dead...there love for one anothe is so
overwhelming.....me have tears in my eye..
🤣

They are indeed hot😎
palluluvsmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cwezy_Manoola-

res 😉

will Comment when Reach Home bahu Rani 🤗
*Edited*
----
Haila BriMaan☺️
🤣BahuRani Cant Stop Roflin 🤣
BriMaan SuhagRaat Aye🤣
Loved it 🤣🤣🤣
now Write 1 on me n ur SasurJi Mr Rawal 🤣

I am glad you loved it Sasu Maa😃 u want me to write an OS on budha buddhi🤣😡
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: palluluvsarmaan

I am glad you loved it Sasu Maa😃 u want me to write an OS on budha buddhi🤣😡

Buddi hogi Tu Angry ROFL Behooodi Dil Toh BAcha Hai Re☺️ ROFL
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Sasu maaaaa,, boodhi ghodi laal lagam🤣 Sasurji was complaining to me againnnnnnnnnnn🤣