~~~FEELINGS~~~(Maaneet)OS

.Suhasini. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

FEELINGS

'Sirrrrrrrrrr'…she moaned unable to control……………She clutched the bed cover to control his demanding want……………but he took her hands and kept on his body to clutch and said 'call me by my name…………' by saying that he lifted his face from her chest…..' how can I call my master with name……..' she told with hesitation and heartrending…….'as a master im demanding u to call with my name………' he said by kissing her chest deeply….and started rubbing her body with his hands making her forget the world…..with his words she looked into his brown eyes which resembled passion, lust n 'LOVE' no no not LOVE just LUST…..he kissed her soft with much more passion and he nibbled and caressed and again kissed her soft making her torture she unable to control she moaned 'MAANNNNNNN'….after hearing his name from her he jus felt being in heaven…….and that night he made love like there is no tomorrow that night was best night for MAAN in his life …………MAAN made that night and two bodies melted as a single soul……………

This was not like everyday he feel……or like everyday he get up with unknown feeling……never he felt such experience its like no words to describe the beautiful night it's a mix of passion and love for him ……….he got so many girls in his life but she is not like every other girl he had slept…..she is the one he treasured for…she is the one he waited for…..she is the one he felt for…. he just looked at her with all passion in the world and caressed her hair slightly without disturbing her sleep……she is sleeping with lost look on her face…..he definitely knew that she is not ready for what happened last night……he had seen that in her eyes……she mostly didn't respond for his kisses only when he tried hard….he felt so strong connection with her in one night………..but being MAAN SINGH KHURANA he cant accept what his feeling to her… never ever he accepts to any girl……..although this is the first girl he is ATTACHED……yaa he had been ATTRACTED and been with many girls physically but no other girl attached him like she did……she is something………

She opened her eyes lazily with sweet smile(may be this is the sweetest smile in universe he thought)but seeing his face she abruptly got up…….with her sudden jerk her comforter which is covering her slide down showing her naked body…… instantly she covered her body with the comforter and turned her face looking some where else but not him……he understood that she felt uncomfortable by seeing him next to her that too naked……when he was about to keep his hand on her shoulder to comfort her……….his sense told him not to fall for her and be like MAAN SINGH KHURANA not like some ordinary men……………

He instantly backed his hand and shouted in his casual tone 'NOW WHY ARE U COVERING' he raised his tone….with that she felt fear running throw her nerves………….'there is no need to cover now………I had seen u already………now stop this drama and go and make some coffee with UR hands and get it…..and I take my breakfast sharp at 9…so make it fast……………' with that he stomped into washroom…..she quietly collected her clothes and kept them  and went to kitchen and made some coffee and came back to his room…..there he is standing in his vest and jeans….she handed him coffee he sipped it and kept empty cup aside and caught her by her waist and made her sit on his lap and started kissing her neck passionately…. Geet is loosing again when his wet lips touched her body……and hoarsely said her to make breakfast in her ear and kissed her ear and left to ready……..

After finishing his breakfast he turned to her and held her hand and took her into living room and called maid and said that from today she will be staying in the house with him in his room…..maid shocked 'he never kept anyone more than one night and now he is telling this girl to be here in the same house and also in the same room….' he shrugged of the thought as it useless to think because he is MAAN SINGH KHURANA he can do anything what he want and who is he to think all that and maid saw the girl walking towards his room….she returned to room and opened her luggage and took her dress and found her parents photo and reminded them for a minute and last night events……….

FLASHBACK (LAST NIGHT)

She is serving all the guests……….she is full of life….she is greeting all the guest with her beautiful smile while serving them……unknown of the fact that someone is intensely eyeing her………….

MAAN ' hello MR.Darji' …… ' Hello Mr.Khurana…im very glad u came to party………' Darji said delightedly………MAAN 'I thought coming to ur low class party is  waste of my precious time until I saw her……' told pointing towards a girl….Darji looked where MAAN pointed his finger and asked….'what I get in return…..' MAAN ' Very quick in selling ur daughter like figure…….Anyways I too don't want to waste my time…… I leave u the contract for which ur fighting ……' Darji is surprised and immediately said "YES" ….

'I'll send her tomorrow morn….' MAAN cut him and said I want her right now…..and no more arguments I'll be waiting for her in my car….jus in 30 minutes…….and I'll sign contract and then the contract is all yours and that girl is Mine only MINE…..remember jus in 30minutes she should be in my car……' with that he left HANDA's house and waited for her in his car….Darji smiled and thought 'I know ur womanizer but u falling for her is strangely strange MR.KHURANA….. anyways im saved and the contract…really today is my lucky day' said looking at the girl …….he thought for a while and shrugged of his thoughts and lastly thanking his stars and called maid……

One of the house maid came to her and told her 'beti Darji sir is calling you…he is upstairs……..' she walked to Darji's room and said ' may I come in chacha ji…' 'Come in' came reply from Darji……'u quickly pack ur bag and go and sit in that car' said and showed his finger pointing to a car……..and listen "UR SOLD….to that man" by pointing to MAAN……'and now don't cry and make big fuss I think u remember your debt or I have to say ur parents owe me money and obviously u have to pay me as they dead without paying me….and this is your golden chance anyways now go and pack and leave my house immediately' sai Darji……..

She didn't utter single word she turned and went to her room….She know that she owe him money and that's why she is working in his house all these years though he is her chacha ji he is still so mean to her and  he all want is money for that he will do anything….but she never thought he can stoop this low….. she also knew that if she refuses he will insult her dead parents which she cant take it……so no choice but nodding to his order…. she packed her bag and went directly towards the car and MAAN saw her coming and said 'Get into the car'….she even once didn't look at him for whom she had been sold….'the ride was silent to Khurana mansion.

She entered KHURANA Mansion with him she had seen the name plate MAAN SINGH KHURANA while entering….she jus felt jerked at the name but soon shrugged of the thought and robotically walked with him towards….'MAAN baba shall I open room for her' maid asked……MAAN 'no she wont stay in that room……' maid 'ok baba im going' MAAN 'ok'…..and resumed his walk towards his room…she waited outside the room then she heard him calling rather shouting 'Now should I shower flowers for ur welcome'

She entered the room as soon as she entered she felt two warm hands around her waist………she felt goosebumps all over her body……….she don't know what this sudden feeling…it's a mixture of pleasure and peace…she saw his fingers traveling from her waist to her back and he opened her zip……..and next instant she felt his fingers snaking her bare back……. this made her shiver and instantly she turned towards him……the instant she turned she had seen those pair of brown eyes which are soo passionate and she don't know what they are saying…….she is seeing love in those pair of eyes……in those eyes she is seeing soo much love but how come he loves me no no definitely its not love don't think like that…..no one loves u girl….how silly u think that he loves u don't u understand what he is doing he is only lusting u… understand that ….

By seeing into her deep brown eyes he lost his control and  placed kisses on her both eyes and saw her closing eyes…… seeing her giving up herself he placed kiss on her nose cheeks and unable to control he placed a passionate kiss on her luscious lips………first the kiss was so simple but after seeing her passion for his kiss he deepened the kiss by demanding her to give up completely…by pushing his tongue sensuously……first she didn't respond but with his strong kiss she at last gave up and explored with equal passion…..' and slowly he moved his hands from her waist to her hips and exploded them and delicately he

took her in his arms and laid her on his bed without taking his lips away from her skin and he started rubbing her every part awaking her hormones to demand more from him….and he unbuttoned his shirt and jeans and slide down beside her and kept his hands on her stomach and caressed it very gently arousing her and he undressed her and felt her body shining like star in the dim light and he pushed himself on her body making sure every part of her touches his……. and the night began for both or say for MAAN……….'

Flashback Ends

In the evening he reached home and asked about the girl…. maid answered that she is taking rest in the room…..he directly went to her room and saw her standing near window and seeing in the space……..she didn't look at him as she is deeply in her thoughts…….she felt his touch on her waist and turned to him but didn't see into his eyes……..

He saw her face which is so serene so innocent and so much pure he had never seen any girl like her….'what r u doing…..'MAAN asked sweetly 'nuthng sir' the girl said…..' I said u to call me MAAN…don't u get that once….again if u address me as SIR I surely take life out of u…..did u get it'…….'yes si…MAAN' 'good……now get ready I need u in my bed in half an hour………..' with that he went out of her room and again came back quickly and asked her 'by the way what's ur name……………' 'GE..GEE…GEET' she told……..'GEET or GE..GEE…GEET' he asked 'GEET' she told……….MAAN smiled at her innocence and left to his room…………

In MAAN's room

'Had ur Dinner????' MAAN asked sitting on the bed 'Yes' she told………'Come and sit….. now why ur standing like solider in parade….'he said……she came and sat at the extreme end of bed…..'u see this is very big bed we both can fit and can roll Wink so u can sit on bed completely……..' she sat like moving some half inch from her present sitting position…..he smiled at her and pushed her on to his lap by holding her bare waist from inside her saree……she don't know why but every time his touch is soo special………

'Tell me about urself Geet…..' asked her and moved her hair back and kissed her nape…………..his hands are doing havocs in her but she controlled her feelings…..she is unable to understand why his touch is creating like this….she knew she is jus doll for him for his entertainment but still feeling special in his arms……and worst is she is feeling comfort in his arms like she is waiting for this for years…………….but no Geet no this is not true u don't have any FEELINGS and he will not have any FEELINGS as u r slave to him……..he is just one womanizer who have no feelings to women…..he even don't know ur name last ni8 but he made lo……she controlled her thoughts when she felt his hands moving towards her bosom……..

'So Geet tell me about ur self……….' MAAN asked her by caressing her soft …she controlled and retorted 'what about me….nuthng spl about me….as u KNOW im jus a girl who have no ambitions in life….im jus a burden to everyone…..i think im happy after coming here sir……..i mean MAAN…….everyone thought im useless, ur the only one thought im some useful at least u know what I mean…………….' Geet told as a fact of matter……but this made MAAN more furious……….but why he don't know…. he is not ready to think about her like all other girls…she is so special to him…….definitely she is not mistress……..last night when he saw her serving the guests she looked like little innocent angel and her smile made him so serene and tension free……..this calmness made him feel again to live his life……that's it he decided to take her with him and place her beside him his whole life………..and feel her presence and live with that presence…………..his intensions was not at all to hurt her or use her…….but something he don't know……Is she feeling like mistress to me……..?? but he never once thought about her like that and hell he wont feel to she is oxygen to him……and last night his intension were not what happened but seeing her in front of him alone he couldn't control his FEELINGS…….definitely he knew that he has some strong feeling towards her but what is that……but he is he again he…..!!! he cant express what he is feeling for her…………….and nor he can become weak before her……..

'So u think ur most useful to me………………'he asked her with full rage… 'MAY BE' she retorted……….he is seeing her from last night she once hadn't cried or felt weak before him…….this made him more attracted to her once again all over…….what's with this girl….and what does that mean…………her words echoed him 'im useless to everyone' why she is feeling like that………I have to know…. 'In which way ur useful to me Geet…' he asked …..she fumbled with his question but again gave a answer with question which made MAAN bounce once and all 'By Satisfying!!!!….So MAAN ARE U SATISFIED? Did I complete my job with perfection??????' that's it this made MAAN feel breathless 'why her words are piercing me hell like…………she is not my entertainer in anyway my FEELINGS towards her were natural I cant say…….what's all this………..why im suddenly feeling like dead…..' but he gained control over himself and pulled her face near his face by catching her hair very roughly..

She moaned with pain 'so come on show me how u want to make me satisfy because last night I didn't have satisfaction now come on make me satisfy damn it…………….' He shouted……she felt lump in her throat she is feared but she gave up……….she know there is nothing can change her life………..next second he kissed her roughly on her lips and started kissing her throat and down……….she clutched bed cover tightly………..when she thought that he may take over her then she realized that he left……………..'he left but why……..' she thought..............

What is with this girl why im not able to be myself…..why her each word is breaking my heart………..she is not a toy to me…….in fact she is my life……YES she is my life…….the moment he made love to her he felt connected to her and felt complete…………she is the girl he is waiting for…….but he cant express what he is feeling for her..' he thought…..'he decided one thing that she is going to be me with forever…………and why? What? and all logical questions he kept side……he is clear that she is not mistress or not any rubbish but she is my angel who is going to be my side all my life…………when he thought of her angel he just smiled…………for this genuine feeling he is waiting for whole life and know his angel gave him that………………

After long turmoil he came back to his room and saw her sleeping……he had seen frown in her sleep …….he felt pain by seeing her in pain……he went other side of the bed and made her lay on his chest when he kept her on his chest she felt serenity and slept like baby in her mothers arms……other side MAAN felt like eternity when he saw her in his arms……..this is what LOVE with FEELINGS he thought and drifted into peaceful sleep……….

Days went on like dis…………….getting up morning from his arms and making breakfast for him and in the evenings both eating dinner and having little eye lock sessions here and there and at the end of day sleeping in his arms…..first few days she hesitated sleeping in his arms but later it habituated for her…..infact once when he came late from office she tried to sleep but sleep is far away without him……after he came and adjusted her on to him….she felt peace and slept………..he too observed her behavior she changed a lot after that night……ofcourse the change is due to his behavior towards her…....he is always there for her and he never touched her intimately after that night and he never make her feel she is someone but everyone to him………

'I said u not to work but why would u hear……u know Geet now a days u became very stubborn….see how much blood is oozing from ur hand……. again if I see u working u know what I'll do…' MAAN shouted at her…..'take my life is it right????' asked Geet with soft voice………'haaa mind that and behave……u no need to work….there  so many maids to work u jus relax this is ur house ………..order them but not work please……….'he pleaded….'but MAAN how this house became mine im not owner or else im not ur wife…..how come this house is mine……….' She asked him still with the same soft tone………

Today she wants all the answers…..why he is treating me like a princess not like mistress? why he is concern when im hurt little?…..why he is not leaving me like all others?……….why he is loving me like no one had loved………..?'………..YES… she understood that he is loving her but she had accepted the truth that she is being sold to him and she is his slave…….'tell me MAAN im ur jus MISTRESS so how come this house belongs to me…..' that's it 'Don't dare call urself with that name Geet…………….u r not like others to me………….' Holding her face in his hands' Geet I don't know how to express my feelings but one thing I can assure is that my FEELINGS towards u are as pure as ur heart……….and without u MAAN is nothing and with u MAAN is everything………………one thing is clear Geet with u ONLY im complete…………….' By confessing his true feelings he placed a soft kiss on her lips and went towards window……………

Geet froze with his kiss but she knew that he loves her…….her eyes never betray her………'he is definitely in love with me but what am I eligible for his love…….and what if he also leaves me like everyone left her……. ' the thought itself brought her shiver but then she is confirmed that he loved her to earth that is clearly showed in his eyes…………….unable to stop herself she ran towards him and hugged him from back passionately…….

With her action he turned back and saw her completely broken…………she is weeping her heart out…………'Geet what happened Geet…..im sorry if I hurt u………see I wont disturb u again if u don't like……pls Geet dnt cry………..i cant see… pls stop it Geet ……..pls for god sake dnt cry…………I cant see them from your eyes………..if u want I'll leave u but pls stop crying Geet…..'he literally pleaded her not to cry……….immediately she stopped crying and wiped her face and told 'MAAN I…I…LOVE YOU……..please don't leave me………I will never cry………but please don't leave me MAAN……..' and coughed heavily ………..'Geet…Geet are u ok….' He asked with concern and placed his palms on her cheeks…'yes MAAN'………'but MAAN pls don't leave me….i love u MAAN truly…………but im afraid …..'she told………

'Afraid…..for what u r afraid my angel………'he asked by making Geet to smile………'u know MAAN when im 4years my mom and dad left me…in an accident and after that Darji chachu took me with him and he also left me with u……….now im afraid that u will also leave me…………….' She told with pain and fear in her eyes ……….MAAN felt like someone piercing his heart after hearing her confession of her fear 'Geet I wont leave u………….even death also cant separate us………I love u Geet…..this means that I am ur side in all situations and in all problems and in happiness………how can anyone leave without heart……….ur my heart dear…….so how can I leave without my heart…….'……….he told by hugging her………'PROMISE…' she asked innocently………..MAAN laughed for her innocence and sealed her lips with a promising kiss which is passionate ………..and made love with all FEELINGS…………………………

Please Press like button if u like it........and give ur precious comments on my OS.........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NIMMY thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i loved it........ reading again but i could nt stop thinking abt premeer
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😭SUHA SOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFULL OS YAAR I'M CRYING WITH EMOTIONS YAAR😭AWESOME HEART TOUCHING OS👏👏
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
plz continue. LOVED ur update so much.
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haaye it was fab
Jus lobed the way u defoned the meaning of Feelings in this OS
Maan was rude but caring also
Geet was stubborn n sweet also
Loved it
Do write sum more
muskaan... thumbnail
Oh my my............thats so sweet.................loved it.............
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
love it.... continue soon..
maanmishti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey suha,

awesome emotional update......i loved it so much....i was so into it that i had to cut my husband calls 3 times........i really fell in love with this os.....it has love,romance,passion,possessiveness and last but not least feelings....loved it so much.

luv u,
vinitha
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great update ...!!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Loveeee it.
Rockinggggg os.
Thanxx for the pm.