Incomplete without you - OS

RainNshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Incomplete - an OS...

He stared into the rain. The smell of the water and the mud tickled his nose and everything was bright. The sun shone and the flowers bloomed in a flawless red color. The world seemed bright and happy and he wondered how. He was shattered, devastated, upset, angry, fuming and hurt. How can the world seem so bright after what just happened last night?!
Maan looked into the mirror where he saw his pained reflection. His heart ached at the thought of Geet. She was pregnant. Maan crashed his fist against the mirror, breaking it. "Why Geet?!" He shouted… "Didn't you think of me?! Ever?! Didn't u trust me? Why did you hide something like this from me Geet?! WHY!"

Sweat trickled down his forehead while he looked into the mirror. His fist was bloodied and he could see Geet's reflection. Her eyes were tearing up and she was still in her sari… she stood at his door, looking tired, upset, hurt.

"How could I?" She said… Her voice resembled her broken heart. Maan could hear the pain in her voice which cut him like a knife. He continued to stare at the reflection.

"How could I have told you this? I never knew we'd come this close."

Geet mumbled.

"And I thought you"

"You didn't even try to find out what actually happened Maan. Did u ask me how exactly I got pregnant? Did u even TRY to listen to me? Do you know how much it hurts to get betrayed by a guy who was just after your money?"

Maan turned around instantly to face Geet. What was she saying? Her eyes were red and tears flowed down her cheeks.

"What are you talking about?" Maan almost whispered, his facial expressions softening up a bit.

"I wanted to tell you this before anything. But you didn't ever give me a chance. I got married off to an NRI back in hoshiarpur. Only to find out that it was not a real marriage, but a fake one. All that guy wanted was my money."

Maan instantly had flashbacks of the land fights he had with Geet. He now understood the whole thing.

"He promised me a happy life… He promised to be there by my side… But he .."

Geet couldn't continue… Maan was blank. She was hurt, she was scarred…

"And then you came in-"

Geet tried to continue… controlling her sobs.

She looked into his eyes as he came close to her…

"I never expected anyone to love me. Not after they know where I'm coming from. I never wished to fall for anyone… not even –"

Geet felt her feet go numb. She couldn't move and suddenly everything went Black.

"Geet!" she heard Maan shout. But she couldn't respond. She felt him hold her hands tightly…

"Geet?! Are you okay?" he asked as he tried to wake her up.

Maan carried her and made her lie down on the bed. He instantly called the doctor.

"She's pregnant. And she needs to be taken care of Maan. May i ask you who the father is?!" The doctor asked.

"I am." maan answered without hesitation...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not a FINE piece of work and nothing compared to what the writers have to present in this forum but just wanted to type it down :)
I didn't know how to end this :P

i suck but comments are encouraging!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smarty2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its really good.plz continue.add me 2 ur pm list n pm me when u will update the next part.its vry nice.
lallulal2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
plz continue................ 😊
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey that was fab....really nice...
i loved it...u underestimate urself...
u r really good...
love dit..do keep writing
RainNshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
hey thanks everyone! and im too lazy to start an ff 😆 but will post up more of my work! -HUGZZ!
Tomiko thumbnail

Added to the Media Centre.😛

Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow that was good 👏👏 atleast the Maan here doesn't take ages in allowing her to tell her past 😆 

continue soon 😃

Take Care

Yasmin

Edited by iqbal-pallavi - 13 years ago