~My Fan Fic For Monday's Episode!!!!~

Maaneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

So I'm dying of anxiety for Monday's episode so I decided to write a short Fan Fic of what I hope the episode consists of I hope you like it...(it'll change from both Geet's and Maan's POV)

MONDAY'S EPISODE!!

"GEET...GEET" Maan yelled as he frantically was trying to look for Geet. "Geet, where are you? Geet". I could see him running and looking for me but I didn't want him to find me, I didn't want him to stop me, I didn't want him to think that he had to be with me because he thought it was his responsibility. I knew I loved Maan more than anything in the world, and I didn't want to be selfish. So the best thing to do was to leave Delhi and leave the love of my life. I quickly grabbed my bag off the floor and ran to the train. I had to find a way to find from Maan for 5 minutes. In 5 minutes I would be out of this city and out of his life and not cause him anymore pain.

"Geet.....Geet please Geet where ever you are come in front of me Geet" Maan yelled anxiously. My heart kept breaking every time I heard the pain in his voice, why couldn't he just leave. "Just leave Maan" I whispered whipping the tears away. "Please I'm doing this for you, I want you to be happy, please just forget about me and leave". I said as I wrapped my duppata around my face not wanting to take the risk of him seeing me.  "Haaye Babaji please stop him" I said chocking on my tears as I saw Maan running towards the trains. Maan was just inches away from me, my mind told me to grab him and tell him to leave but my heart knew to just sneak away from him.

"Geet I know you're somewhere close to me, I can feel you, and I'm not letting you go away from me this easily" Maan said determined. "Maan you can't let her go like this until you tell her how you feel, she told you the biggest secret of her life and all you could do was just stand there and listen to her, when she needed you, you didn't do anything, but not this time....Geet this time I'm going to make everything right" he said to himself as a confidence booster. "Babaji I've never asked you for anything in my life...so I don't know how to do this...but please all I want Geet...please give me my Geet back" I said as I slowly opened my eyes and heard a familiar voice that made my heart smile.

"Bayaji can I please get a cup of chai, I'm in a hurry my trains about to leave" I said as I grabbed my chai and headed back to my train, hoping to get there before Maan could see me. As I started walking back I felt a sudden tug on my Duppata. My heart skipped a beat when I heard a familiar smoky voice call my name. "Geet" the voice said as I tried to catch my breath. "Mujhe chod ke kaha chali ho tum" he said as he started pulling my duppata and me closer to him. Time seemed to have froze  for that quick moment, I could feel my heart beating but it felt like I couldn't breathe. "Geet" the voice said again. "Please mujhe jaan hai, mera dupatta choriye sir" I said still not able to catch my breath.

"Nahin chhodunga kya karogi tum" I said as I had my arm wrapped tightly around her waist. "Geet this time you're going to listen to me" I said as I turned her around and removed her duppata off her face so I could see her sweet innocent face. "Maan please let me go please" she said begging me. "Chup, Geet. I said I'm talking and you're listening now. You just told me the biggest secret of your life and without letting me say anything you just left." I said letting her duppata go. "I don't want to hear anything" Geet said turning around to leave. "You're not going anywhere" I said as I grabbed her arm and pulled her to me. "Why do you always want to leave when things are getting tough, I'm not letting you leave me this time, not this time not ever." I said as I removed a stray stand of hair over her face. "WHY?" she said with questioning eyes "why are you doing this? Why won't you let me go, hum aapke hain kaun?" she said as tears filled her eyes. "Tum meri zindagi ho Geet, suna tumne? Zindagi ho tum meri. My heart skips a beat whenever you're around, I constantly think about you all the time, and when you're not around me I'm still thinking of you. GEET I LOVE YOU....I love you Geet I love you" I said as I pulled her closer to me our lips just inches away.

"Kya" I said standing there stunned. "Haan Geet I love you and I know that you love me too, and I don't care that you have a past, all I care about is us and our future, please Geet don't let me I don't know how I'll live without you". I still couldn't believe what was happening, I still stood there stunned. "But Maan..." I was quickly cut off with Maan's finger on my lip. "But nothing Geet, I'm not letting you leave" he said as he let go of me and grabbed my bag. "Par mera bacha?" I said putting my hand on my stomach. Maan quickly turned around and walked towards me with a grin. "Humara bacha" he said as he placed his hand on my stomach. "Ghar chale Geet?" Maan said as he reached for my hand. "Haan" I said smiling as I placed my head on his shoulder and started walking towards my new life with Maan.

THE END!!!! 

Edited by Maaneet-Fan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maaneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
hope you all like it!!!!
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved the way he said humara baccha and ghar chalein..thanks a lot for this..hope this happens
huda123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this is soo cute..if this actually happens ..omg i m gonna jump up and down in my house and start screeming..:D
wiinie_pooh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maaneet-Fan

hope you all like it!!!!

LIKE IT??????????????? 😡

NOOOOOOOO

I JUST LOVE IT...... 😛 🤗

I LOVED THE LAST LINE 😛

"Haan" I said smiling as I placed my head on his shoulder and started walking towards my new life with Maan.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

NO WORDS....😛

HOPE IT REALLY HAPPEND IN THE SHOW.... 😛
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Suchhhhh a sweettttttttttt update.
Loveee last lines of the ff.
I hope it happens.
Thanxx for the pm.

Fatima
-Zoya- thumbnail