SS-how dumb can my WIFE be?UPDATED PG-21

piya_12ka4 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
                   INDEX IS BELOW THE PAGE

part-1

how dumb can my WIFE  be?

that was the first thing came to the mind of Maan Sing Khurana when he entered his guest house in shimla.the weather outside was just as angry and frustrated as Mann ,its raining.....lightning heavily,and shimla's famous cold breeze was making it even difficult to breath..........the lights threatened to go off with a sudden change in voltage.....Mann's brains voltage was also going up and down with anger..........
ohhhh!!he took off and throw his coat with anger,he was soaked wet from the rain,the small distance from the parking to house has done this to me just like my wife,he thought.....how dumb,how dumb she could be for pushing her own husband towards his ex sammera...who he heated from bottom of his heart......ohh!!!
he remembered what happened just few hours ago.......IN  THE WEEDING.
they were shimla for the marriage anniversary of mr.and mrs demmalows........they were taking there vows again.....it didnt take much effort to convince his wife that they were important clients and he cant miss their weeding (which was totally a lie he just wanted to spend some alone time with his wife and maybe make her understand that he was completely utterly in love with her,and it was now beyond his famous self control to take this torture of controlling his love and passion when she was always in-front of his eyes)
...........har sham,har subha har raat,ahhhhh!!!!!!!!
he should have guessed when her ulti ghopri wife just agreed to come with him in the first go that even she was cooking something........uff!!she invited sammera or her sam di along this trip to patch things between maan and her,maan closed his eyes in disguised and pain,
he heard a car stopping nearby and thought (aaa gayee!meri jhasi rani)!!
GEET entered also completely soaked,her transparent brown sari was hugging her body...revealing every curve her wet hair was dripping water but the face was burning with fury.
'how could you?'she shouted with the highest pitch of her voice 'how could you do this to di ,how could you play with her emotion like that?'how could you used me in your dirty game?i thought you were better then that'
he was listening to her accusations looking at her,she was looking smoking hot,wet,cold,shivering now and then with the cold breeze..
''if it continue like this she will catch cold i should get her out of those cloths''he laughed at the last line....i would love to get her out of those and much more delightad to make her warm''he was loosing himself looking at her so turned back and said ''just leave me alone''
GEET was standing there stunned looking at his back,
he just turned his back on me now...........didnt he?
he is a man or what!she thought.....he was wearing a wet white shirt which was atotal see through now making him look even hotter sexier then usual,his whole body was soaked,wate droping from his hair and their was some droplets kissing his lips........
''NO, you have to answar,why did you used me like that to breake someones heart?what  did you want?itna ego,itna ahem ki apko kisika parwa nahin hain,i know you dont bother about me how could hurt the ones who love you?''
he look at her with so much disguest........''the one who love me?'haan!"he took geet's wrist and pulled her towards him looking in to her eyes ,his eyes were burning with rage and fury.........her eyes were softer ,caring, afraid vunerable ..she knew he was realy hurt just didnt know why?he pushed her in the wall ''this is the answer to all your questions''
he kissed her lips forcefully,with anger passion hunger,it burned her lips,she gave in the heat ,they kissed each other like it was this was there last.maan one hand was on her waist pinning her to his body other softly on her throat .he kept kissing until he was short of breath,then parted,
their lips,he looked his wife short of breath she was breathing heavily,soaked wet,looking down,he put his hand under her chin to make her look at him....''look at me''she look at him unable to control her eyes like it was on remote control maan has the remote........she looked unsure,afraid realy vunerable.........''for the record i can and i will use you anyway i want and you have lost your ability to resist.you just cant say no to me can you?''it took her seconds to realise what he says then looked at him shocked ,eventhough his words was so outreagous....his eyes and face told a different tale like he was teasing her ,and smiling at a joke only he knows............
''i have lost my brains,i have to go now before......''he looked at her wakling away confused..........
she entered there bedroom ''i cant beilive he kissed me,he just kissed me''the day was a disaster,nothing have gone the way she want now this ,she just lost in her mind
when maan came behind her,hugged her from behind,slipping his hand under her saree,touching her bare waist.......he pulled her in to his body,''sweetheart,you should get out this wet clothes you will catch a cold,''wispering that he started kissing her ear,bitting,then kissing her neck,her bare shoulder,''maan,what are you doing?''in very low and weak voice came out from geet lips................''loving my beautiful innocent addorable (dumb in silent)wife...do you object??''

Edited by PIYA12KA4 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😍awesome yaar plz do continue👏add me to ur PM list i love to read next part soon😊
smarty2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gud one.plz add me 2 ur pm list n pm me ur next update.thx
Edited by smarty2010 - 13 years ago
kirannaryani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome yaar plz do continue👏add me to ur PM list i love to read next part soon😊
-Zoya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome
Loved this line
''loving my beautiful innocent adorable (dumb in silent)wife...do you object??''
If you continue!!!
Do tell me

Take Care
Zoya
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
it is a beautiful OS
''loving my beautiful innocent adorable (dumb in silent)wife...do you object??'' this line is outstanding

speechless
piya_12ka4 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

INDEX
                        PART1-PAGE1
                        PART2-PAGE1
                        PART-3-PAGE4
                        PART-4-PAGE8
                        PART-5-PAGE10
                        PART6-PAGE11
                        PART7-PAGE13
                        PART8-PAGE14
                        PART9-PAGE17
                        PART10-PAGE 21

PART-2

DO YOU OBJECT???
Maan asked....
reminding her the questions the priest asked,
DO YOU OBJECT TO THIS UNION OF LOVE ?
Geet sneezed a little during the ceremony and the question
so the priest asked her directly this question,she was just nodded negatively afraid to do anything else,the priest smiled so did every1 else.he was just teasing her.....
maan kept looking at geet during the ceremony  with a look that made her felt really shy...even she kept stealing glances....but never got caught or that was what she thought?
''maan was looking extra dashing with white shirt,black safari suit,black pant......he  always look hot  sexy wearing black.but white shirt made him alittle soft looking soothing.....his expressions were also soft not the normal extreme kind..........its the effect of shimlas surroundings....right!!yes that what it is!!and she was really afraid to think anything further...abhi to thik Hai par SAM diki anne ke baad na janne kaise react karenge?even though she always put a brave face but the truth is she was THE most afraid of great MSK.......khuda jaane ab KEYA HOGA??''
MR AND MRS DEMALLOWS WERE REALY PLEASENT
PEOPLE..''
.....teasing maan and geet that they also should renew their vows......to her surprise maan smiled at that said it was a great idea.....
''renew haan!!!.iss dd ka kuch samaj nahin ata,their vows doesnt mean a thing to him in the 1st place,
now how coolly he was saying allthese like we were actually the happy married couple people think we are''
she was getting nervous by maan's change behaviour,every time he would look at her she become more restless.there was something new in his eyes ,it was not just softer there was this amusement everytime he look at her,like he was drowning in her sight.....even she was getting addicted to his eyes.....
control geet control.....
wo akhen hai...eyes.she tried in english
.wo bhi maan ke ....koi gulabjaman nahin jo tu kha jayegi ....stop looking at them, babaji yeh kya ho raha hai.....
aur inhe kya hogeya hai...why he is looking me like that???
main bhi koi gulapjaman thori na hu!!!!!!!!........
she look at maan again......he was with some kids,playing......
this time she got lost looking.......
aaj pehli bar dekh rehen kya unhe?
coming back to her senses
ye di kahan rehan geyin???she excused her self to make a call......
maan aur bacchon ke sath??he was smiling.........actually laughing she was relieved now
''aaj ki din kitna subh hai ,hai na.maan is in such good mode,abhi di ko anna chiyen,di can make him understand how much she love him,they can be united again,''.
...her work will be finaly done,maan will be haapy for real.the promise she made to dadima,to always keep maan happy will be fullfilled.
SAM DI.......SAMMERA SHARMA was infront  of geet eyes now looking elegant in a white suit.....maan's  favourite person in maan's favourite colour she thought...
n
precap:juth muth ka biwi.!!!!!!.......in a real angry voice maan asked........tell me my dear fake wife.....kya hamari shadi mein pandit jutha tha?phere juthe the?rasme juthe the?no answer........
ohhhhh!!!!!phir kya dulhan hi  jhothi thi????par maine tumhara cehra to dekha tha...to meri dulhan tumhari judwa thi ya clone?......

Edited by PIYA12KA4 - 13 years ago
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey that was fab...love dit really nice...
maaneet as adorable as ever....
do contd...
smarty2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sweet one.geet has gone mad.uniting sam n maan.maan shuld make her realize his luv.thx 4 such a sweet fic.continue. n do pm the next part
ashi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
very niceee plz continue soon and add me 2 ur pm list